PDA

View Full Version : ghost boy.

summerbreeze
28-08-2012, 10:43 AM
im not sure how this will sound but im going to post it anyway..

im convinced there is a spirit following me, ive always seen/heard spirits my whole life but only now and again. however a few years ago i was walking home on a dark night, i walked past a red car and in the car i seen a little boy in the back seat i looked away quickly then when i looked back he was gone so i carried on walking but i fellt as though something was watching so me, i turned back around and thats when i seen the little boy looking out of the back window at me. this is where i would normally forget about something like this but ever since then ive seen him a few times throughout the years just randomly. ive seen him beside my bed a few times. i hear noises like tapping quiet tapping but it can be loud, ive also heard an old fashioned phone ringing following me around the house and things like my radio turning on blasting and wont turn off have happened however when i got someone to come to my house as soon as they walked through the door the radio switched off. another thing is one night i was trying to sleep and all of a sudden my attic door which you have to turn and lock dropped open causing it to bang very loudly off of my bed room door, no one went into the attic in a very long time and it was locked. i try to think of explanations for these things more so, so im not as scared of them. i dont know if this all adds up but i feel the need to ask about it. most of the time i feel like im not alone, like someone is watching me.

how do i find out whats going on? and possible how do i stop it?

iolite
28-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Try talking to him and ask him why he hasn't moved on to the light.

Xan
28-08-2012, 05:50 PM
If it were me, summerbreeze, I would strike up a conversation with the boy. Just that.

Xan

summerbreeze
29-08-2012, 12:15 PM
iolite he has done things with my lights before, flickering etc.

i think he actually follows me and may also have some kind of connection with a friend too as similar things have been happening to them also but at different times. the tapping isnt just normal tapping its sort of in a tune every time..

i havent talked to him because i dont know what to say and im quite nervous about it

- summerbreeze

Xan
30-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Being nervous is understandable, summerbreeze, but that will disappear once you remember... this is just a boy in spirit form and say "Hi... What's up?"

Xan

summerbreeze
30-08-2012, 02:26 PM
i know. im just not good with any of this stuff, i tell people whats been going on and they just look at me funny. but its getting worse each day, the noises come closer, get quicker, louder. its gone from a tap to tapping and a clicky noise that i cant really describe. last night i was watching TV in bed about to go to sleep, all of these thoughts were out of my mind then all of a sudden i seen a shadow out of the corner of my eye so i looked in that direction and i seen it walk across my room.

i really need to get everything to stop

-summerbreeze