PDA

View Full Version : The tree warned me but I did not listen

Etran
28-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Yesterday I was climbing this tree and I slipped on a branch I got back on but the tree suddenly said "I do not like you climbing me" well I said back to it too bad I'm already up but I guess it really didn't want me to climb it because a piece of wood broke under my foot and I fell. Now I know to get off trees when they ask:redface:

Air
28-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Ouch, sure hope you're okay! That's a great gift you have there, though. It will serve you well in the future, I believe.

BlueSky
28-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Yesterday I was climbing this tree and I slipped on a branch I got back on but the tree suddenly said "I do not like you climbing me" well I said back to it too bad I'm already up but I guess it really didn't want me to climb it because a piece of wood broke under my foot and I fell. Now I know to get off trees when they ask:redface:

Sorry, not to take away from your thread but I immediately saw the scene from Wizard of Oz when I read this.
"Hey, stop picking my apples!" :smile:

Xan
28-08-2012, 01:03 AM
On the other hand, my friend who is a deep meditator walked by a heavily laden orange tree and said with genuine love, "Oh sweet sister. What beautiful fruit you have given birth to." Right away 20 ripe oranges fell at his feet, which he took home and enjoyed.

Xan

FalseAwakening
28-08-2012, 01:10 AM
XD I guess that means trees have a sense of humor lol, at least I hope so. I remember telling the jasmine plane that I'd try watering it as much as I can and that it always smelled sooo good. That as soon as I finished that I started smelling a very strong smell of jasmine!

Man I love the smell of jasmine lol same with the mint :) heheh sooo nice of a smell...

MysticalFairy
28-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Listening to what a tree says is good advice...they are bigger than us!

Emmalevine
29-08-2012, 03:42 AM
How fascinating. Did you hear the tree say this in your head or out loud? Just curious.

Gem
29-08-2012, 08:51 AM
You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

Treebeard

sunny shine
29-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Nice .... I sometimes get these feelings of anger or happiness from the trees that i come across, but never actually heard anything.........

Etran
31-08-2012, 01:34 AM
I could hear it in my head it seemed to have grumpy energy.

FalseAwakening
31-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Lol of course it would be grumpy, would you like it if people start climbing on top of you? Pretty sure your heavy to him.

I got this funny thought about those apply trees in the wizard of oz lol

lili
25-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Great story. Do you often hear what they say? I used to write about trees. But I never heard one speak. I think you are fortunate to be able to heard him. Even though he was grumpy.

isis40
27-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I am interested to if you actually heard a voice in your head,felt thats what the tree was feeling or heard an actual voice in your ears.I do beleive we communicate with trees or perhaps nature gardians.The reason I ask is I have never heard of anyone hearing actual words.It makes me think of that saying "if a tree falls in the forest......".I hope no one ever tries to cut him down they may lose limbs.xox

Jade F^lcon
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I've heard trees speak but never like this. Never with literal words. U have a very special gift. Take care u use it wisely ;)

Newfreedom9
19-10-2012, 07:33 PM
I agree that trees do speak. But when one taught me I almost felt like my head was kinda translating the feeling of what the tree was saying, if that makes sense. It didn't seem to be literal words, but notions, that my head relayed to me in approximate words. The message was basically that all things happened for a reason, as lessons and for experience. I was hugging it at the time, and when I pulled back a small piece of bark came off. I quickly apologized, but the tree insisted that it was also for a reason. I felt as though I should keep it as a reminder. I also felt that the tree was very calm and accepting. Most the time though, I don't hear, I just feel the tree. It's funny how they each are unique. How some feel so full of life and happiness, and some full of love.

Etran
20-10-2012, 08:13 AM
It wasnt literal words it was in my head i heard it and we talked through our energy

Gaia
21-11-2012, 02:49 AM
well you have to be friends with this tree now !!

Etran
23-11-2012, 09:29 AM
yep i we are friend's

Alwyna
23-11-2012, 05:39 PM
I wonder why the tree was grumpy and not wanting to be climbed. As long as you don't break branches or annoy it in some way a tree, in my experience often like the contact. Those that grow with branches that are far far up probably don't or they wouldn't grow like that.

I grew up in trees and knew none of them would ever let me fall. I have a feeling there must be a reason, there is an issue. It doesn't feel like it was directed at you per se but maybe a long term bad memory was still affecting it and it just didn't want to be bothered. I wonder.

I was once standing on a hill next to a beach tree looking out over a valley. Right in front of me was an elder tree, really old and gnarled. It started to tell me the history of that valley, all kinds of things I was hearing! Then I stopped it all and wondered what is going on? Am I hearing this with my ears or in my head or in my heart? What is this kind of listnening? So, then I let it continue and paid attention. I observed the most amazing thing! My lanrynx was moving even though I was not speaking, I could feel it. I have noticed that happening before when a person is in front of me speaking to me, sort of mirroring or something. Pay attention some time to your own lanrynx, we do this more than we think but I always thought it was reacting to the sounds. Here I had the feeling that there were vibrational patterns or frequencies that were causing my larynx to be activated in certain patterns that my mind translated.
Since then I haven't looked into that any more although I always planned to.
I also am often given strings of images which is like a language my soul understands well, sometimes moods or feelings. I would be very interested to know how other people communicated or feel communicated with. Has anyone else ever noticed the larynx thing?

Westleigh
24-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Trees have their own personalities, just like people! And just like people, they can have different moods at different times, too. So even though most trees do have a wonderful calm and loving spiritual energy, it wouldn't be unusual to come across a grumpy one, or one who had issues with certain things. It may just have been concerned about the danger of climbing it.

I experience communication with plants the same way as Newfreedom9 described, as an energy, feelings and sometimes images which translate into communication. But because we all have a unique way of perceiving spirit, we will all "hear" communication from spiritual beings (be they plants or other kinds of spirit) differently. Some people's minds seem to automatically translate this communication into words so they can understand it, others receive it in its raw form and must do the translating themselves, so to speak. It also seems to depend upon the abilities of the one we are communicating with, because I did once come across a tree who I could hear speaking words to me in my head, the same way I hear my guides when they choose to speak to me that way. I think it had a good understanding of the way people communicate and was deliberately trying to communicate with me in a human way so I would better understand it.

Alwyna, I have never experienced that, but it may just be a part of the unique way you are receiving communication. It is very interesting that your body has a physical reaction. :smile:

I'm happy to come across a thread like this - I haven't seen much here before about plant communication but it is a big part of my own life. I communicate with my houseplants all the time, and they all have their own personalities. And trees are particularly extraordinary creatures.

MistyW
25-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Wow. I know that everything has some kind of living energy in it, but never heard of someone who can really communicate with it.

Alwyna
26-11-2012, 09:28 AM
it wouldn't be unusual to come across a grumpy one, or one who had issues with certain things

That's true, Westleigh, LOL! For people who can pick up on things like that though, it is sometimes possible to find out what is at the root of the issues or annoyance and SOMETIMES it is possible to put things right. It helps, for instance to explain when it comes to activities like pruning. Of course some things happened a very long time ago and are hard to put right. Trees witness a lot and have long memories. They also know what is happening elsewhere through their root communication networks and often it is pretty terrible what is done to nature. Human love is a powerful gift though, and can do more than we even begin to imagine!

Etran
30-11-2012, 04:10 AM
trees can be grumps!

Glen
30-11-2012, 04:30 AM
I have spent time in some old growth forests. One on Vancouver Island called Cathedral Grove has trees 800 yrs old and one near my house near Vancouver with trees 500 years old. I have heard the trees speak before as well. (in my inner hearing) But mostly they are awesome source of earth energy.

love and light

Glen

Uma
01-12-2012, 09:10 PM
On the other hand, my friend who is a deep meditator walked by a heavily laden orange tree and said with genuine love, "Oh sweet sister. What beautiful fruit you have given birth to." Right away 20 ripe oranges fell at his feet, which he took home and enjoyed.

Xan

beautiful story Xan

Uma
01-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Wow. I know that everything has some kind of living energy in it, but never heard of someone who can really communicate with it.

it's another you in another form....you can communicate with yourself too

Cparrish
10-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Wow... things like this is so hard for me to believe... a talking tree?

Veggiegrl20
13-12-2012, 05:42 AM
Neat! lol. i hope youre ok though!
A tree sung to me once :) it was a huge tree. i went walking because i was worrued about my friend (during hurricane sandy) i couldnt sleep. i was drawn to her and as i got to be about 3/4 feet away there was humming loud, calming vibrating in my right ear...
another time a branch of kutzu played with me :) i made obstacles with my fingers for it to go through, over and under! Lol. It was a great connection.

Etran
07-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Wow that's amazing, you should read "Star Seeker" the boy in it has a tree that he can hear sing p.s by-Tim Bowler.:wink: :wink: