PDA

View Full Version : Its hard to say, whats going on...

Zoclora
27-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Im normaly on the Spirit guides and angel forums and other ones as well, but as of two weeks ago I am going threw somthing that is..hard to explain.

Now how I know its not a spirit matter, I dont know. I dont know what is going on. But I am seaking help from other areas just incase.

Let me begian when I was one. I was never a normal child. At the age of one I gain a fastanation with space and science. But the age of two or three I have learned and mimorize the constalations, planets and even some other gallexys. When I was the are of four I have self taught my self to write in cursive when alot of my clss mates was just begianing to write in normale print. I had this understanding of the adult world that no one could understand. And alot of times, it got me into truble. At age five I wrode a two wheel bike when alot of my friends still had trianing wheels. It doesnt stop there neather. When I was also little, I knew some how that plants heal. I did my own biolagy by disecting worms and dead birds. It just fasanated me on how things worked.
My fastnation for space has grew over the years and I felt so close to it. I would often look up there and feel that there was a place out there some where that I belonged. Cents I could remember, I never considerd my father my father. He felt like a stranger, a random man in my life that my mom is married to. And becouse of that, it didnt help with our relationship. To me, espesholy when I was young, I felt it usless become close to him. As if hes not part of some plan. Not a vitale part of somthing in my life.
Over the years I grew spiriualy to. Becoming more sinsative to things around me and develuping abilaties that soon led me to crazyness.
It was in high school when all this happened. I was at my peak per say. I could locate any one my friends in school no matter where they be. I could see what I called energy around things and people. It had no color, it was clear to a very soft white color of electisaty. I could feel people's thoughts and feelings as well as hear them in my head. And space and time would often play games on me. It was so over whelming, it coused to much stress to where I started to have sersurs. I then lost thoughs abilaties or maybe they simply just turned off.
I often felt like I was the black sheep of this place. People would often look at me as if I had two heads. They could see there is somthing diffrent about me that they eather dont like or is afriad of. I would often feel this longing to want to go some where. I felt home sick and often try to kill my self to just end this crazyness. But my guide stoped me from trying to and even saved my life when a blade was a little to close to my vain.
But now as of two weeks ago, the normal feelings of longing and this want has increassed by 10x. I often would randomly brake down crying and feel this deep want. I try to medatate befor but it was just so strong, all I could do is lay on my bed and say "Home..home.." Its like a pull, a very very strong never ending pull. I started to have vistions of outer space to, more persifacly a galxy thats turning counter clock wise. I would also see faces of diffrent not very normal looking people. I also saw a symble of sagittarius. not sure what that was sapose to mean. I also started to feel like an intina. I was gianing infomation and giving infomation. I would look up in the night sky and become like a trance like state. Often times so deep, my friend thought I wasnt breathing. I do feel like somthing has turned on, but I simply dont know what. Alot of this I cant explain. And my pet gebill who I love so much and normaly a spunky but sweet girl, has now started to atack me. Its like she doesnt recanize me. Im not sure if its pur cawinsadice but she has never done that befor EVER!

Why am I posting this on here...is beyond me. Maybe in hopes to get some anwers. My mother did do a reading, warning me not to tell any one becouse posably no one would beleave me, but I am desprate for answers for help. I dont mind whats happening, I simply want to know whats going on.

One last thing is that I feel that I have some one out there who..in alot of ways I guess you can say its a deep love for him. But I dont know where he is or who. I just know he is out there. And the odd part of it all, when I was going to bed, I had a part of my comfater in my arms. I sundely felt like I had a child in my arms. I felt so close to this child. The odd thing also is, I dont want to have children. But yet it felt, feels that I do have one, some where...

So I am hoping I would find some one who may have gone threw this to, or is going threw it. And get some advice. A interpatation per say.

Amethyst Angel
27-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi Zolclora,
Since you usually go on the angel forums I thought that this link might be of interest to you http://www.angeltherapy.com/article8.php
You are so not alone with your feelings and what you know is true, there are many of us here with you.

With much love and light

Amethyst Angel

Zoclora
28-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Thank you so much. Though I do need some help from some one who can help me sort this out and get my life in a balance. And I dont know who could help me with that sort of thing.

Amethyst Angel
28-08-2012, 11:49 AM
If you like reading you might find the books by Dolores Cannon helpful. She has helped me understand much in my life that no one else could. I have found that most understanding comes about through time and by being on these forums is certainly a step in the right direction. Perhaps ask for a reading by someone might be helpful, there are many on here who do that and they are very gifted indeed!

Love and light

Amethyst Angel

Nameless
28-08-2012, 12:45 PM
To me, the sense I got when I read your post was to tell you, All is Well and don't be so hard on yourself. You are Unique, everyone is, and that means everyone is different, no two people are the same. Embracing your differences is a better way to go than comparing yourself to others.

We each have gifts and abilities. It sounds like you have many of these. Just relax and take a deep breath and just be yourself.

You are here for a reason. You wanted to be here. We all feel that pull of Home, there are threads on here that relate to that, but since we are all here, we might as well enjoy this time of now.

Sometimes it helps if you can help someone else with something. It could be something small, it doesn't have to be a big thing, but it might help to ground you in the now and help you to stop criticizing yourself. I enjoyed reading about your abilities. Maybe you can help someone else "tune" into theirs - there are a lot of people here wanting to know how you do what you do, and chances are you are so used to seeing life from your perspective you might find it a challenge to try and teach someone else how to do that, but I think that is something to think about.

It sounds to me like you are extremely psychic, and could use some grounding. I am not an expert in that, but I have asked, and Jesus is helping me with that. You could ask him to do that for you, if you want, or ask whoever it is that is the wiccan equivalent to Jesus. Or you can ask your higher self.

There is much love here for you. Be easy and relax!!

Light.

Zoclora
29-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Thank you very much. And I know your right..I do love helping others and teaching them things.

Thank you for your answers and I know there is alot of love on here, and evry where if we know where to look.

Henri77
29-08-2012, 04:03 AM
I can recall evenings, lying on a bench. gazing at the black Arizona night sky.
as a teen. (We lived at the edge of the desert.) Feeling somewhat like you describe....and a knowing in my heart I was a long way from home.

That was many decades ago,

There are many like you here, having similar experiences, at your age who may be able to share.

Have you seen the movie "Powder" A gifted teen much like you... Hollywood version of course.

We all have to make sense of our experiences individually, it seems.
But what you describe is very common these days, as evidenced by many similar posts.
Members describing abilities-experiences they typically cannot share with family-friends. You're very lucky your Mom can understand.

Sounds like you're being updated-upgraded in this time of accelerated evolution, and yes this may make you feel even more different from those around you... and longing for home.

But many many others like you, are experiencing similar rapid changes-growth as well.

However, angels- guides, are your closest friends to turn to for advice.

Nameless
29-08-2012, 12:16 PM
What I have found and are aware of this past year, with me and where I am on my journey, is if I am open to where my guides are leading me, things appear in my life that I need. You might try trusting your gut. When you search this forum for things that interest you, only click on something that feels right to you to click on, and they can guide you to things you might like to read.

Of course, there are many things they are guiding you about, that don't relate to this forum :) but its a place to start. And it's fun to see what they come up with!!

Light.

Nameless
29-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh, and it's almost even better when they help you with what "not" to click on! I find that is very valuable as well...

Light.

Zoclora
01-09-2012, 06:12 PM
thank you for your respons. I starting to have doupts on alot of this and what I'm going threw. But as soon as I do, somthing keeps pulling me back to it. I don't know why when I don't have any evadance. Do you think it's just my imagenation or/and wishful thinking that some where out there, there is the place and or people I feel this strong longing to be with. Not just a wishful feeling but a feeling like I HAVE to. No ifs ors or but type thing. It feels it's a madatory ASAP feeling. Do any of yall know what I mean? Iv been asking for sighns, but I have yet got a strong one. Though I find it funny I walked into the living room and my mom watching a UFO thing and the time was 11:11. Iv been seeing that ALOT. And another dream or vision I had was short but I saw what to be data of numbers that looked like a computer reading data. And befor I went to bed last night I asked for a sighn. Was that it? Another thing I forgot to add was a little while back, about oh two days or so, I saw this face on my moms bed side that looked exacly like the one from my visions. I don't know if it's spirit related or not.

Nameless
01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

I heard this song on the radio yesterday, and I thought of you. Not sure if this link works (I am so not a computer geek). It is "I Hope you Dance," by Lee Ann Rimes. I am not into country western music, but it really spoke to me about you.

It sounds like you are feeling better. I don't know much about where we all come from, or what the planets are, I know there are a lot of people on this forum that talk about that. I believe in UFO's (saw one once, it was cool) and I believe there are aliens and that they live in another "dimention" for lack of a better word, and that some of them incarnate on Earth. I'm not sure it matters. I think what might matter more at this point is to embrace that you choose this time to be here, so just enjoy exploring life. You do have angels and guides all around you that are guiding you. It is good that you are asking, keep asking, and ALLOW yourself to find the answer, for it is given when you asked the question.

A fun thing to do (at least I always find it fun) is to go to you tube and watch Esther channel Abraham or go to her website and she has videos posted there - abrahamhicks.com. This is a woman who has spent most of her adult life channeling a group of entities she calls Abraham, and they are so awesome to listen to and watch. If you have not come across this, I highly recommend it.

Light. :)

Henri77
01-09-2012, 06:50 PM
It's obviously not your imagination, but an invitation to reconnect to your ancestry.
Listen to this enlightening interview, it may suggest some explanations, answers.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/07/RIR-110717.php

Zoclora
02-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Thank you all! This really does help me alot. And I have had heard from some one that I was supose to help gather infomation on life here and help with the transition. And let me tell you, I do often feel like an intena lol. Thanjk you every one agian for lissioning to me. Its still hard to beleave this, but one this is for sure, I was leaded to do medation and found out its one the BEST ways to communicate to any thing alive or well in spirit. Just takes practice. And it seems like every time I try to do somthing to take my mind off of this somthing happens where eather I cant do it or somthing happens to it. So its obveuse, even to me that Im supose to put a good amout of time into what ever this is.

Nameless
05-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I agree that learning about spirituality, whatever you call what we are doing here, is entralling and can be fun. But I would caution you not to let it take up all of your spare time either. I hope you are getting out and seeing the world and having fun in the real world too!! Where I live, summer is just heating up (even though the kids are back in school) and through the end of October, it is usually very hot - I imagine Texas is the same way, so enjoy it while it lasts and go out and soak up some sun!!

I am glad you are feeling better.

Zoclora
05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol! Oh I enjoy planty of out side. Working four long days and having the total of about two hours on bus rides every day? Yesterday was around 107.
I do agree though. Its really amazing what you DO find out there. But my favret thing to do is go out side at night and look at the stars. Not only I dont get sunburn, I still can enjoy the grate out doors.
But today Im just staying in and rest up. Posably do some medatation and lission to white noise. That really does seem to help. When I lission to it I could hear what sounds like a grand orchastra. Depending on which one I lission to. Some sound like deep chellos and basses and the other like a lovly sythony. Truly amazing.

Nameless
06-09-2012, 01:53 AM
AH! And I thought it was hot here (we've been hovering at 95) but I agree the nights are so much cooler (about 80) that the days that I would go out more at night too if I didn't have to wake up so early.

I'm glad to hear you are communing with nature. Did you see the blue moon last week? I missed it, but heard it was big like a harvest moon. My son is fascinated with the moon, always has been, and tried to drag me outside, but I was in the middle of something, and then I forgot. Ah well, he tells me its not really blue :).

Sounds like you are very musically inclined. My son loves movie sound tracks and taught himself how to play the piano so he could make them up. His soundtracks are fascinating. Have you tried that at all? Might be something up your alley. We have this older electronic gizmo (I forgot what it is called) with a keyboard - electric keyboard? that had enough keys that he could play a few octaves on it, and change the sounds and he has been doing that for years and is quite good at it now.

He learned some basic chords on the guitar, and some basic bar chords, and then he taught himself how to play the guitar from that, and he is amazing at it.

I can play chopsticks and about 5 chords on the guitar, so I am just so amazed at what he taught himself. Just saying you might give that a try, if you haven't already, if you like playing music in your head.

Light.

Zoclora
06-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I do love music. I often lission to it more then watching TV ****. But Im not THAT musically inclined. I was in orcastra in middle school but had to quite becouse it was eather that or art. And espeshally in school, I NEEDED my art class. It was my get a way class. To just relax and be in my comfert zone.

And no, I missed it as well. But I did see the harvest moon. It was gorguse!And yeah, its way to hot to do any thing. But hopfuly when it gets cooler, Ill do more out side stuff.

I do have a question for yall. Its just cureosady. Im a type of person who likes to seek out and learn and to also gain kngowlege. One question has been on my mind. Does Aliens have relationships? Iv been trying to look for the answer but all Im geting is stuff about "Love Bites" that doesnt really answer my question...I know many of you guys wont know THE answer. But I would like to hear what yall think about it..or if you guys have any ideas what you think it would be.

Nameless
07-09-2012, 12:32 PM
I don't know, but I don't know why not. I have been learning about love energy and that we are all energy and love is in every aspect of every part of everyone or thing. If it is made up of atoms and molecules, it is a conscious being. So, while we may be human and the chair we sit on isn't, we share the same experience, just from way different points of view :). It is our physical senses (our 5 senses) that allow us to see the world in 3D, but every thing is made up of energy, so it's a big concept and hard to visualize...don't think this answered your question, but my answer is still, why not?

Zoclora
07-09-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't know, but I don't know why not. I have been learning about love energy and that we are all energy and love is in every aspect of every part of everyone or thing. If it is made up of atoms and molecules, it is a conscious being. So, while we may be human and the chair we sit on isn't, we share the same experience, just from way different points of view :). It is our physical senses (our 5 senses) that allow us to see the world in 3D, but every thing is made up of energy, so it's a big concept and hard to visualize...don't think this answered your question, but my answer is still, why not?
I sorta get it. ****. I guess its basicly my beleafe but told in a diffrent way xD I believe that we can love any thing it be a tree,a fish, a nother human, spirit to well hell an Alien. What matters is that you love them and in turn they will love you.