PDA

View Full Version : Muscogee-Creek

Sequoia
26-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Hello Everyone!

I live in southern Georgia and from my research the Creek Indians lived in this area before they were removed in the 1800's.

For the last few yrs I have 'seen' a Native American young man who comes to my window from the thick woods behind my house, and watches me at night. I think he is studying me. I think I'm supposed to learn something from him.

The song 'listen with your heart, you will understand' plays in my head a lot whenever I feel his presence. I was just wondering if any one could shed some light on this.

I believe his name is Little Feather and he is a Muscogee-Creek. Perhaps he is on his spirtual quest? Am I so vain as to think a spirit would actually take the time to teach me or study me? lol...Anything anyone has as long as it's nice, is much appreciated. Thanks a bunch :)

Native spirit
26-08-2012, 02:17 PM
:smile: Hey Sequola

The Native People coming from georgia is very probable as they are the true inhabitants of the usa,there are two sayings that would suit this situation one is coming from the mist brings clarifacation.so you see things more clearly and you cant see the woods for the trees is another, thats why you see the Cree indian coming from within the woods to see you, you need to listen with your heart , not your ears becaue in your heart you hold the answers, you must have a connection with the Native people to see the indian as you do, he is coming to you but you are not understanding of the meaning. dont be surprised if you birds coming along with him as they are the messangers from spirit,
open your heart when he next appears and listen to what he has to say to you.

Namaste