PDA

View Full Version : Multiple animals in one guide

Perpetualsharon
25-08-2012, 09:42 PM
I have been having dreams about a creature that is a mix of a fox, lynx and puma.

Distinguishing features of the fox: red coloring along spinal ridge and tail, white coloring on breast, pricked ears

Distinguishing features of the lynx: spotted coat, black tufts of hair on the ears, facial beard

Distinguishing characteristics of the puma: muscular body, smoothness of the coat of fur, eyes and facial features

In my dreams, the animal is as tall as the puma and walks on his hind legs, rarely walking on all four legs. He walks beside me but usually at a distance of about 40 feet away. He does not speak, but communicates with me... Reading my mind and I reading his... ?? Not conversations, but merely one or two thoughts and that's all.

The first few times, I dreamed about him, I knew he was there but he was elusive, never really showing himself to me. The more I dream, the more time he spends in my full view.

Is it normal to have a guide with multiple animals in the same singular totem? Everything I have read suggests that I can have multiple spirit guides and they usually come as themselves at different times, not at the same time in the same being. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Wisa'ka
26-08-2012, 01:40 AM
You know a bobcat looks a lot like a lynx. Spirits that assume form can appear to be a mixture of different known and unknown creatures. From what I know they don't always appear the same from visit to visit. There's more of a familiar sense of them, than a familiar appearance.

Perpetualsharon
26-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes, you are correct. It is not always exactly the same in appearance but it is always familiar.

Adrienne
26-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Very interesting on the multiple animals in one guide idea. Interesting dreams they must be Perpetualsharon.

Wisa'ka " From what I know they don't always appear the same from visit to visit. There's more of a familiar sense of them, than a familiar appearance." I would find this confusing, if I had any dream visits. I would be thinking each time that I had a new animal guide... cool, but confusing :smile:

Dream Angel xx

Wisa'ka
27-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Very interesting on the multiple animals in one guide idea. Interesting dreams they must be Perpetualsharon.

Wisa'ka " From what I know they don't always appear the same from visit to visit. There's more of a familiar sense of them, than a familiar appearance." I would find this confusing, if I had any dream visits. I would be thinking each time that I had a new animal guide... cool, but confusing :smile:

Dream Angel xx

What if something bad assumed the shape of what you were familiar with ? For me it is more of a familiar sense.

Berry
28-08-2012, 04:11 AM
The animal protectors/guides for 3 people in my family are all hybrid animals. Each have the strongest attributes from combining the powers of each specific animal form.

Adrienne
28-08-2012, 07:27 AM
What if something bad assumed the shape of what you were familiar with ? For me it is more of a familiar sense.

A familiar sense is a better idea, thanks for sharing that. I have been lucky that nothing bad has appeared to me with a shape I am familiar with. Actually, nothing has appeared to me ~