PDA

View Full Version : Negative energy in home

Chicken Hawk
23-08-2012, 04:24 PM
My mom has been feeling negative energy in her home. I'm looking for some things we could try to help remove it. Let me give some background:

She just moved in the condo in March of 2012. The person she purchased it from lived there 5 years and the person prior to that was a "mean old woman" according to neighbors. We are wondering if this woman died in the condo and are trying to find out from neighbors.

In early July my mom's brother died. They did not have a close relationship and he was not a nice person at all (child molester/elder abuser/animal torturer, etc). A few nights after his death my mom awoke in the middle of the night and thought she saw someone at the side of her bed staring at her. She threw the blanket back and it "went right through them", then they disappeared. I asked her if she recognized the person and she said she didn't really get a good look, she said it was kind of out of the corner of her eye. She thinks she could have saw a shelf on the wall and it not been a person, but is open to the idea of it being a spirit etc.

Ever since she saw the spirit or whatever, she periodically wakes up from a sound sleep and feels like someone is watching her. She said the feeling is so strong that she is actually afraid that someone will grab her foot if she tries to get out of bed. My mom is not given to exaggerations and is normally not interested in this type of thing at all.

I'm trying to find out if the old woman who used to live in the condo, died there. I thought maybe it was her spirit/ghost. I've also wondered if it's her brother who is being evil beyond death. I've thought we maybe could place crystals around her home and or burn sage/incense (I've heard/read these could help). But I also know if it is truly a negative spirit/entity/ghost that I don't want to do something wrong and make the problem worse.

We are religious, meaning we believe in God, but do not belong to a church.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts or ideas. I have tried to include all the info I could think of, but please let me know if there is other information needed.

Nashoba
24-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Just do a good smudging with sage or maybe sage, cedar, and sweetgrass.

It won't make anything worse, it will just clear the space and make it sacred.

It is good to verbally declare your intent (all bad things must leave, only good things are permitted to remain, all evil must flee, only peace and love may stay ... etc etc etc ... whatever it is that your intent is focused on) or at least focus on it if you are not comfortable speaking it allowed.

At least that is where I'd start and see if it resolved the issue.

Chicken Hawk
24-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Thank you Nashoba!

Lauraye
24-08-2012, 03:48 PM
I was having a lot of negative energy for years in my home, I have had a lot of bad luck since I moved in 6 years ago, a few months ago I started to befriend a neighbour who's life seemed identical to mines, bad health, up and downs in relationships, constant electricial faults in both houses as well as lots of footsteps, and general distruptions in rooms that are empty- we consulted a member of the spiritual church and this lady advised us of sage and since then both our houses have lightened up a considerable amount!! I hope this works for you! Xx