PDA

View Full Version : Mum broke two toes and sprained ankle

TurquoiseBlack
22-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Hello friends!
I need guidance from this beautiful community. My mother sprained her ankle last night and broke two toes, all during a freak fall in the cinema (we went to see ParaNorman). She refuses most modern medical treatment and I need help from those with knowledge how to help her naturally? she is in great pain and using crutches. This foot and ankle were broken two years ago! what horrible luck. What natural remedies are there for such an injury?
Thank you, love and good energy to all:hug:

Berry
23-08-2012, 03:13 AM
She can damage and hurt her ankle and toes worse if she doesn't seek immediate treatment. How does she know that her toes are broken and the ankle just sprained? She should at least get an x-ray to see the extent of the damage and go from there. In the mean time, elevate her leg, ice the affected parts which she probably already did. If she does have fractures of the toes, it will take 5-6 weeks to heal. As for the ankle depending on the injury, sprain, strain, or fracture, it could take months to heal. I really hope you can convince her to go to the ER or clinic.

Racer X
23-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Hello friends!
I need guidance from this beautiful community. My mother sprained her ankle last night and broke two toes, all during a freak fall in the cinema (we went to see ParaNorman). She refuses most modern medical treatment and I need help from those with knowledge how to help her naturally? she is in great pain and using crutches. This foot and ankle were broken two years ago! what horrible luck. What natural remedies are there for such an injury?
Thank you, love and good energy to all:hug:

I rarely recommend modern medical treatment, however ...... this is an example of a time to go. Why?? Although the Doctor cannot heal the area , he/she can set the bones in proper place so healing can occur.

Ask her to get an X-Ray and Listen to the Doctors proposal. The bones may have to be broken again and set in place or it may be too late for that. For the body has likely reconnected them out of place.

If the she agrees and has the foot worked on........ Then she can aid in its restoration by DOING the following:

No meats
No sweets
No treats no matter the excuses~

Veggies and lots of them, some cooked, some raw, baby kale(Vit K) , onions and garlic to ward off infection.

Fruits ok , All ORGANIC!

Blend FRESH (or Frozen) COMFREY and CASTOR OIL (EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL OR EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL are ok substitutes) 50/50 blend . Wrap the foot nightly in ORGANIC cotton cloths soaked in the mixture. The Castor Oil will help relieve the pain as the Comfrey increases cell division and rapidly heals the area.

She should PRAY nightly as she does this.

or.......

She could try taking "A Course In Miracles" by Foundation For Inner Freedom

or

Both!:angel9:

I have used both methods for healing ~

The HARDEST PART is not in doing one or the other........

The hardest part is in overcoming STUBBORNNESS~

TurquoiseBlack
24-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Thank you all so much!!! Stubborn doesn't even begin to describe my mother, she is an iron-willed Goddess!:BangHead: really the most amazing, kind, loving and empathetic woman you could hope to meet but she never cares for herself properly though I beg her to put MOM first.
She has been checked and is wearing her foot brace and using the crutches. The two toes are indeed broken and ankle sprained but the severe swelling in the foot seems to be from the former injury never healing proper. She has never had the surgery she was supposed to have on her severly broken foot. Her foot is a big puffy ball now...
Thank you so much for your guidence , I am going out tomorrow and getting everything on your list and taking proper care of my mum. Wish me luck and I truly have faith diet and natural remedies will at least speed up her recovery. She is actually on a health kick and is excited over everything organic/natural or healthy. But she snacks and regrets it, so I am police-dogging her lol!!
Thank you!!
Hugs:hug3: XOXO

Racer X
28-08-2012, 12:00 AM
The condition will likely need medical attention.

Get her on Goldenseal to help prevent fatal infection. Infection is the number one cause of death worldwide.

Vitamin Code Calcium will aid in building bone strength. Most calcium sold is not absorbable by the body.

I would at least get an x-ray and medical options before she ends up with an amputation.

TurquoiseBlack
28-08-2012, 05:59 PM
She is actually healing really well, thanks to all the fantastic suggestions here:-). My mother is super independent and hates being "babied" that made her hard to help. I doubt she will ever need to amputate anything but I appreciate your concern and your suggestions were great, as were everyone else.
One thing that does bother me is that she has a weird round bruise on the bottom of her foot, a place that has bone chips from her accident 4 years ago. Here foot is still really puffy. She has had X-rays and her foot never healed proper in 2008. Please everbody send good vibrations her way!
Thanks to all, you are amazing healers.