PDA

View Full Version : Major and Minor Arcana or Only Major?

Leah85
05-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Hello people,
I would like to know if you work both with major and minor arcana. If you work only with the major ones, are you still able to predict very specific events like time, people involved and other circumstances surrounding the major theme?
Many people I know who do accurate readings use only the major arcana, but I always felt attracted to the minor ones too, thought I don't want to complicate my reading with information I don't know how to manage.
Love&Blessings!
Leah :love1:

green
07-10-2010, 05:16 PM
hi Leah

for many years i worked only with the major arcana. now i work with both even though i still feel more comfortable working only with the major arcana. it is just i find you can use different spreadings when using both arcanas. with the major arcana i only use spreads of 3 to 5 cards.
does it give me more info? i don't know.

but i think you allready gave yourself an answer. you wrote you feel attracted to the minor ones, so why not use it? explore it?
i think the important thing is to do what feels right for you and you alone, not matter what other people or readers do.

G

daisy
07-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi you can use just the major and I think it is useful for beginners to start with just the major, a huge 78 card deck can be intimidating at first.

If you feel drawn i'd just go for it as green said:)