PDA

View Full Version : To any body feeling Depressed and Worn out

I love my Twin Soul
21-08-2012, 09:58 PM
If you are feeling lile that you could be living in Noxious Energies in your home or work place which are dragging you down,ie, making Mole Hills feel like Mountains. I am willing to try and help anybody that is feeling like that find out if their problem could be that and try and help them to feel better. I have been through it and it is a terrible feeling and the worst part I found was I didn't know what was causing it at that time. It was the darkest time of my life and now I would like to help others if I can. I can assure you there are a lot of people out there feeling like that so you are not alone even though we feel that way sometimes. I am here to help if you want me too. Feel free to PM me or send me an email through here. Love and Light and Blessings to all, Clarrie

I love my Twin Soul
22-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi Again, I see plenty of people are reading this Thread so thought I would tell you a bit more about Noxious, and or Harmful Energies. The Noxious ones can be caused by many things. Underground Streams would be one of the most common. I will explain. In the Northern Hemisphere the water drains down the plug holes in our wash basin and sink one way and in the Southern Hemisphere the other way. It is the same with Underground Streams. If for some reason the water starts spiraling the other way that causes what is called Black Water and that is bad for you if you are living over the top of it. If it is under your bed or your favorite chair it can make you feel very tired and worn out and very Depressed and they say that it can also make you ill. It also can seep up from underground if there is a split in the Earth away down below. That is often where it is in a larger square patch. If it is a stream it is more likely to run through your house or what ever, more narrow . There are also many things that can cause harmful Energies in the house as well as under it including Electric things in our living space, Computers and TVs do not help and of course everything is going wireless which is I feel is making it worse and we carry Mobile Phones everywhere with us. However I feel that the Noxious Energies are by far the worst and sometimes just by changing where your bed is or your chair is enough to get it out of it if that is possible to do. I have seen bad cases where there was so big an area of it that it covered most of the room which has also happened to me, no matter where I had moved things too, I couldn't escape it. Anyone wants to know more I am here to help in any way I can. I wish someone had been around to tell me what was happening to me many years ago. Blessings. Clarrie

MrStarfish
23-08-2012, 01:35 PM
hi there, i'm struggling really badly with depression. I literally think about ending my life a few times a day.

My life has hit rock bottom recently which has made me go on a spiritual journey, it's the only thing i have at the minute.
Sometimes i still feel so bad, like nothing in the world can save me, and i just don't see the point in anything anymore.

I'm stuck because i don't know what to do and i also don't want to carry on anymore.
I'm so ashamed of myself and my life.

I love my Twin Soul
24-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Hello, I felt like that many years ago too but I was lucky that I managed to come out the other end. I went away to Australia for two weeks to see my brother and his family. I didn't know it at the time but it was the best thing I could have done. It meant that I had got away from the house and property and that helped me fight what was dragging me down. When I came back I felt stronger and a bit more able to see some light at the end of the tunnel. After being back a wee while I decided to sell the farm and move away. Even though I didn't know it at the time, that was the best thing I could have done as it got me away from what was dragging me down, ie, the Noxious Energies. If you like to send me a photo of you to my email address or Private Message me I could do a check on you. One thing I have found in this life is that when things are at their blackest, the only way we can go is up . Just take time to have a look at Nature at work, smell the flowers or watch a sunrise or sunset, listen to the birds singing. If it helps tell me why you feel so down and why you don't love yourself any more. You always have friends on here willing to help in any way we can. You have already taken the first step by writing to me, you will find that each one is easier from now on. Blessings, Clarrie

MrStarfish
24-08-2012, 04:25 PM
thank you for your interest.
I believe the depression started a few years back after a really bad breakup and things have more or less been the same up until now because i didn't acknowledge it for a long time and shut it away.

It seems all these years of 'not quite' being myself has taken it's tole on everything, i've recently lost lots of friends, hobbies, all energy and motivation, a job. It's a dark place and has made me feel like my life has gone down a notch farther which makes it seem like i'm on a down ward slope. Also when i reflect on my life i do feel very sad about all the things that have happened and when it has come to.

This is what eventually lead me onto the path of spirituality with a lot of help from my mother.
She gave me rieke for the first time ever not too long a go and since then (she said she had balanced my heart chakra which had been closed for a long time) i had found myself able to 'fall in love' again and really intimately connect with other people again, which seems like a huge step for the better, i did meet someone quite recently but got shot down (General thing to do with life i guess) but it did get me down. Though ultimately it feels so good to be able to connect with people again.

But this is only very recently and i've only been meditating for a few months. I love it and i am very happy doing it. I hope that with the help of finding spirituality i can soften or even fix these long term problems.

It defiantly feels like i'm at the bottom of the well, hopefully now things will finally start picking up :)

I love my Twin Soul
25-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello Again, Yes it is said that it is the Darkest before the Dawn so now you will be able to see the light shinning through. If you can send me a PM or Email and send me your full name and Photo I will be able to do a check on you and see what else is affecting you. I am sure you are heading in the right direction as I have a good feeling that things are only going to get better for you. Small steps as they say. You have got so much of your life ahead of you to look forward too. I only wish I was your age again, with what I know now it would be fun,lol. Blessings and Love and Light, Clarrie

I love my Twin Soul
29-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Thank you every body that has sent me a PM or email. I hope that even by just reading about what your trouble might be to anyone reading this thread you have some idea what could be causing you to feel that way. Everyone so far that has written to me that I have checked has been badly affected by Noxious Energies and Harmful Chemicals. I call it the Hidden Death as it is silent and very hard to detect. so I hope I have made some more people aware of it. And if you could tell your friends you will be doing them a great service. Blessings to all, Clarrie

Native spirit
29-08-2012, 08:36 PM
:smile: As much as i applaud you wanting to help anyone dealing with depression.it must also come with a caution I am a councellor and i see people with various problems. depression being just being one of them.
we all go through tough trying times myself included. but trying to help anyone without understanding the cause, can make things more difficult for the person you are trying to help. if anyone is feeling depressed i would tell you to go see your doctor. where a small course of antidepresents and somtimes councelling may help. depression is an illness that affects everyone at one time or another, if you have it please visit your doctor.
im not trying to stop you helping ppl as i said before, but you must be aware of what you say.

Namaste

I love my Twin Soul
29-08-2012, 09:59 PM
:smile: As much as i applaud you wanting to help anyone dealing with depression.it must also come with a caution I am a councellor and i see people with various problems. depression being just being one of them.
we all go through tough trying times myself included. but trying to help anyone without understanding the cause, can make things more difficult for the person you are trying to help. if anyone is feeling depressed i would tell you to go see your doctor. where a small course of antidepresents and somtimes councelling may help. depression is an illness that affects everyone at one time or another, if you have it please visit your doctor.
im not trying to stop you helping ppl as i said before, but you must be aware of what you say.

Namaste

Hi, I know where you are coming from. I think most of the people that have written to me have been on some medicine. I am just trying to tell them what might be causing it. I know you mean well but I feel even having someone who cares what happens to them is of help. I know it would of helped me in my need many years ago. I just hope that I can make someone aware of what could be out there. Mind you I was waiting for someone to say I should not be doing it. Maybe if more people got off their hands and did something the world would be a better place. I will take this Thread off if more people think I should. I have seen people that No body can tell them what was making them feel so very bad and they were at the end of the line. Having also been through it I know where they are coming from . I know I am being guided to do this, in fact every thing I can to help people. I hope some of the people who are affected by it will write in and tell me on here what they think. Blessings, Clarrie

Native spirit
29-08-2012, 11:07 PM
:hug: What you say is correct in that everybody needs somebody especially if they have been through it themselves,sharing experiences can be benificial , to everyone you shouldn remove your post, i was just pointing out the pit falls thats all.
and yes if everybody got off their butts and helped a little the world would be a better place for all.

Namaste

Buzz
30-08-2012, 12:09 AM

Namaste

With all due respect, anti depressants??? Please explain the advantage of these, beyond simply masking the pain. These are dished out like candy to anyone these days. Does it still figure to dig deep and pass through the pain or are we simply encouraged to avoid pain at all costs? Please, I am really wanting some understanding aboit this.

Usako
30-08-2012, 12:41 AM
I agree to some extent with Native Spirit, though I applaud you OP for what you are trying to do here, I hope one day I can do the same and sometimes just talking to people helps you so much.

Now on the topics of antidepressants, I think it's rather a touchy and complicated subject...I took them for 14 years and as I am sure there are some who may be helped by them, also I think most people who take them could be better off with other kind of treatment. If they had worked for me so well I wouldn't have made the decision of getting off them, I feel practically the same, in my case they didn't even "mask the pain", they just didn't work I guess. I think the best way is getting to the root of the problem and learning tools which may help you in dealing with your issues and the feelings which can be overwhelming at times. Like I said it is a touchy subject and no way I am trying to give medical advice though by my experience with it maybe they should give me a diploma in psychiatry! haha But kidding aside I am no professional, so take my words with a grain of salt and they come from my many years experience with this.

I guess it all depends on the individual and their own problems, maybe try counselling but don't go instantly for the meds (like it happened for me) then if that fails to have any positive effects consider medication, but I think that if the feelings become unbearable and the thought of ending one's life comes it is best to mix other alternatives with seeing a professional for they are trained and can give someone the tools to work through their problems. But like Buzz I agree that nowadays they are just "dished out like candy" and they are the first resort shrinks take when someone with a problem comes into their practice.

Maybe, big maybe, they are a of help, but before being prescribed them I think it should be well thought about from both parties, with medical tests being performed first and everything.

I still think it is so beautiful OP what you are trying to do here and in my case many times just speaking to a friend has helped me tons in dealing with my own issues. I just think all possibilities should be taken into account, even energies like you talk about...the role these play, including a spiritual ones has been many times overlooked and in some cases could be the answer to an individual's problem.

Buzz
30-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Big cudos from me as well. I went down traditional and alternative paths in order to handle depression after a trauma and quite frankly most of what is on offer is a placebo at best by supposive proffessionals. They are flying blind as every person has different issues and yet they are keen to invalidate other non traditional areas of help.
It really does come back to 'you are your best doctor'.

I love my Twin Soul
30-08-2012, 06:39 AM
I have to agree with what has been said here about antidepressants. I was put on them for awhile many years ago and I stopped taking them as everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. I worked with horses and my reactions were so slow it was dangerous. I am sure they do a good job sometimes for some people though, but I have always felt that finding the cause of things is better than just covering them up. Of course there are so many things in our lifestyle that can cause them these days. I might not be able to help but at least I will try, even if it is just being a friend for someone, someone to talk too. I am always willing to help if I can. Love and Light to everyone, Clarrie

Native spirit
30-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Buzz.

Antidepresents are affective in a lot of cases and nothing else is needed.but some come with councelling which explores why the person is depressed. a placebo also works in a lot of cases,look into medical history and you will see,
councelling helps the person on a deeper level that a doctor cant get to through, lack of knowledge time , as for masking the pain and cause of depression a councellor explores them things with the client in order for them to heal.

Namaste

Gem
30-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Big cudos from me as well. I went down traditional and alternative paths in order to handle depression after a trauma and quite frankly most of what is on offer is a placebo at best by supposive proffessionals. They are flying blind as every person has different issues and yet they are keen to invalidate other non traditional areas of help.
It really does come back to 'you are your best doctor'.

Disagree.

A medic can inform a person of what medication is suited to them, but doesn't force them to take it. Sometime medication is very effective, and in cases where there's a risk of suicide, life saving.

Alternatives are there. A person can see a properly trained psychologist, and on the whole, these professionals are very attuned to individual needs, and benefit their clients greatly.

The strata below that, counseling is an option, and again these professionals are very effective, but greater risk, because basically, anyone can call themselves a counselor... so check they are acredited.

The we come to the spiritual healing, which is completely unregulated, and rife with rip offs and frauds, and often they fill people's heads with really wild ideas and make matters worse.

On this forum, even though there are rules to protect members, people parade as qualified healers, but I can see, by their conduct, the maltreatment which occurs... quack quack

Buzz
30-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Disagree.

A medic can inform a person of what medication is suited to them, but doesn't force them to take it. Sometime medication is very effective, and in cases where there's a risk of suicide, life saving.

Alternatives are there. A person can see a properly trained psychologist, and on the whole, these professionals are very attuned to individual needs, and benefit their clients greatly.

The strata below that, counseling is an option, and again these professionals are very effective, but greater risk, because basically, anyone can call themselves a counselor... so check they are acredited.

The we come to the spiritual healing, which is completely unregulated, and rife with rip offs and frauds, and often they fill people's heads with really wild ideas and make matters worse.

On this forum, even though there are rules to protect members, people parade as qualified healers, but I can see, by their conduct, the maltreatment which occurs... quack quack

Yeah well. Take your pick, a medical profession overly keen to peddle drugs as the alternatives to confronting mental health are too much like hard work or take your chances with witch doctors and shamen......welcome to the 21st century where we spend more money on killing people then curing them!!!!

thinkthinkthink
30-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi there!
Do you know how to cleanse a home? I was happy hear once so I don't think it has anything to do with what you described. My life has been all over the place recently and I feel heavy and stuck. I am sad but optimistic that everything will get better, iv been in dark places before, much worse that what's been happening recently so I know it will get better (I just wish the light would hurry up! Lol) what I would like to know is how could I cleanse my home and soul and get a 'fresh' feeling back into my life. It would help so much.

Thank you

Sungirl
30-08-2012, 11:55 AM
just my opinion here,

Although for many years I was totally against anti-depressants I think they do have a place. If someone is so deep that they are in danger of hurting themselves then a short course coupled with other treatment could be a start. I haven't taken them, although I was given diazapam at one point and it made me feel awful. I think I took it twice.

I now used my small knowledge of brain chemistry to work with vitamins and other supplements and find it very effective. Yes I still have dark times, but they are not as dark as they have been.

I have had counseling and at the time it worked wonders for me. The change that guy made to my life was immense!! A lot of wounds were healed in those weeks.

I also saw another one that although she had good tools was not happy to work in a way that I felt suitable as she only wanted to deal with the symptoms of my problems and not dig deeper into the reasons behind them.

I now find I know enough about my own mental health that qualified councillors aren't right for me any more. When I saw the last one I saw (who was newly qualified admittedly) I was seeing what needed doing before she did so I called it off. I also consider myself advanced enough spiritually that I need to work on a much deeper level.

This is where spiritual/energy healing has come in for me. This has taken a long time but has stripped away a lot of the wounds of the past. I have dug deeper than I ever did with the councilors and made more progress too. I am a different person because of the work I have done on this level.

For me it's about looking at what is out there, trying anything that you can afford and seeing what works. You have to be discerning and be honest about whether something is helping, making things worse or enabling a continuation of the problems. If possible get referrals from other people to find someone that you trust rather than a charleton.

I realise that when you are in a really bad place it's hard to have the
strength to do all of this, and this may be where the short course of anti-depressants comes in, enough head space to look at your options.

As for the OP... I agree, being in bad energies can really drag you down. For me it's being forced to be around negative people where I work, but in the past I have seen a house trigger serious mental problems and when the house was cleared (without the person suffering knowing) they got a lot better. My last house also caused me a lot of problems.

Depression is caused by so many different things, it is impossible to make a "1 size fits all" answer, so we have to take back our power and seek our own answers. I'm still working on mine but I am determined that one winter I will get through with all my tools in place, without the anxiety and depression that SAD brings for me.

Usako
30-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I might not be able to help but at least I will try, even if it is just being a friend for someone, someone to talk too. I am always willing to help if I can. Love and Light to everyone, Clarrie

Like I said I applaud you for what you are doing, one of my biggest motivations into changing myself is not only for my own sake, but I'd like to be able to help and inspire others with the things I've gone through...I still have a looooong way to go though. So don't be surprised if one of these days you end up receiving a PM from me!:wink: I surely could have used the help a couple of weeks ago...it was a scary moment...luckily things are much better now, I wish this thread had been created then! hahaha
Keep it up!!:hug3:

I love my Twin Soul
30-08-2012, 10:47 PM
just my opinion here,

Although for many years I was totally against anti-depressants I think they do have a place. If someone is so deep that they are in danger of hurting themselves then a short course coupled with other treatment could be a start. I haven't taken them, although I was given diazapam at one point and it made me feel awful. I think I took it twice.

I now used my small knowledge of brain chemistry to work with vitamins and other supplements and find it very effective. Yes I still have dark times, but they are not as dark as they have been.

I have had counseling and at the time it worked wonders for me. The change that guy made to my life was immense!! A lot of wounds were healed in those weeks.

I also saw another one that although she had good tools was not happy to work in a way that I felt suitable as she only wanted to deal with the symptoms of my problems and not dig deeper into the reasons behind them.

I now find I know enough about my own mental health that qualified councillors aren't right for me any more. When I saw the last one I saw (who was newly qualified admittedly) I was seeing what needed doing before she did so I called it off. I also consider myself advanced enough spiritually that I need to work on a much deeper level.

This is where spiritual/energy healing has come in for me. This has taken a long time but has stripped away a lot of the wounds of the past. I have dug deeper than I ever did with the councilors and made more progress too. I am a different person because of the work I have done on this level.

For me it's about looking at what is out there, trying anything that you can afford and seeing what works. You have to be discerning and be honest about whether something is helping, making things worse or enabling a continuation of the problems. If possible get referrals from other people to find someone that you trust rather than a charleton.

I realise that when you are in a really bad place it's hard to have the
strength to do all of this, and this may be where the short course of anti-depressants comes in, enough head space to look at your options.

As for the OP... I agree, being in bad energies can really drag you down. For me it's being forced to be around negative people where I work, but in the past I have seen a house trigger serious mental problems and when the house was cleared (without the person suffering knowing) they got a lot better. My last house also caused me a lot of problems.

Depression is caused by so many different things, it is impossible to make a "1 size fits all" answer, so we have to take back our power and seek our own answers. I'm still working on mine but I am determined that one winter I will get through with all my tools in place, without the anxiety and depression that SAD brings for me.

Hi, You talk a lot of sense. I feel in what I have seen over the years that we can be affected by things that we don't know are affecting us. Sometimes we might clear our house and have been cleared of every thing our self's. I know that has often happened to me. I might go somewhere and park my car on top of Noxious Energies or something like that. Then when I drive away I am it it again as it is in the car and will last there for a good while. But at least I know now when I have been hit with it. When it is real bad you feel that your arms are so heavy, you have no energy and then you start to become Depressed again. I have been hit by Sun Stroke a couple of times and it feels very much the same as Radiation comes from both going by what I have read. I am sure that I have had to suffer from all those things so that I can be in tune with what other people are going through. I remember a few years ago. A lady asked me if I could be of some help to her. She lived not far away and had had an accident a year or so before and had hit her head badly.they thought all her troubles were coming from that. She had no energy and had to drag herself about to do anything and never went out much because it was too much of an effort. I checked her house out and found that when she went to bed to rest and try and recover from everything she was laying in the Bad Energies. Same when she sat in her comfortable chair and went to the table to have meal, same thing happened. It turned out after getting to know her that the lady that had ived in the house before them had got sick and they had to move out so that she could be in care. I also found out the first place I was affected by it the lady also had got sick there and that's why they sold it as she had to be close to the city for health reasons. So it can also make you sick over time, not just depressed. I have read a lot over the years about other cases. I was feeling very Depressed and tired a few months ago and I couldn't remove it from under my bed. I then asked if I would ever be able to get rid of it and was told that I wouldn't. I was telling my Twin Soul about it and she felt that she had been told that I should put a container of Iodized Salt under it, which I did , a big one and the next day it was gone. So then I put another one as well just to make sure. It was a big patch of it and even though I have a very big bedroom I could not get my bed out of it and it was worse on my side of the bed. It must have been the type of energy that was there. So if you are feeling down and tired even that might be worth trying if shifting you bed is not an option to try. I hope I have been some help to someone. Blessings, Clarrie

I love my Twin Soul
30-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi there!
Do you know how to cleanse a home? I was happy hear once so I don't think it has anything to do with what you described. My life has been all over the place recently and I feel heavy and stuck. I am sad but optimistic that everything will get better, iv been in dark places before, much worse that what's been happening recently so I know it will get better (I just wish the light would hurry up! Lol) what I would like to know is how could I cleanse my home and soul and get a 'fresh' feeling back into my life. It would help so much.

Thank you

Hi, Please send me a PM and we will see if I can be of some help to you. I have found that just talking about things can be healing for a start and I could also see if you have been in anything that is dragging you down. To send love never costs anything. If we all sent some to someone what a better environment we would all be living in. Love and Light, hope to hear from you soon, Clarrie

Spiritlite
31-08-2012, 05:12 AM
I'm depressed and I don't know why can you help me?
Spiritlite.

I love my Twin Soul
31-08-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm depressed and I don't know why can you help me?
Spiritlite.=

Hello, I would like to hope so. Can you send me a PM and a clear photo of you by your self please, It does not have to be a recent one but that does help. Even talking about anything that is troubling you can be of help sometimes I have found, someone that understands and has been through the same sort of thing. Blessings, Clarrie

Lightspirit
31-08-2012, 07:44 AM
I find when things go wrong I look within for he cause. More often than not it is my reaction to my surroundings that is the cause of misery, not the bad incident itself or outside circumstances dictating my mood.

We can always choose.

I also know what it is to struggle in that black place of depression and it can be debilitating at its worst.

You have to chose to fight, and fight hard for your happiness.

Getting so busy you dont have time to scratch yourself is a great tool for getting your mind off your own problems and giving your mind time to refocus if your depression is not a chemical imbalance one in your body. It works better if it involves volunteering time and or resources for someone else worse off than yourself.

Gem
31-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah well. Take your pick, a medical profession overly keen to peddle drugs as the alternatives to confronting mental health are too much like hard work or take your chances with witch doctors and shamen......welcome to the 21st century where we spend more money on killing people then curing them!!!!

I don't have such a radical view, because medicine has its place. Saves many lives. It's in the interests of spiritual society to bag doctors/psychiatrists... but the right treatment for the right condition is always better. It's so much to with what works and nothing to do with to with amature opinions.

Sungirl
31-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I don't have such a radical view, because medicine has its place. Saves many lives. It's in the interests of spiritual society to bag doctors/psychiatrists... but the right treatment for the right condition is always better. It's so much to with what works and nothing to do with to with amature opinions.

Totally agree, but we have to be sure to take our power back and decide what works for ourselves. So many people hand their power over to the docs (at one end) and the guru (at the other end) and sit passively waiting to be fixed. It can't continue to be this way. We should try the doc or the guru or anything in between and decide for ourselves :smile:

Buzz
31-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Agreed that if I had a broken bone I would go see a GP. But in the area of mental health, from personal experience I remain open, not naive, just open.
Alternative approaches to depression that I undertook are : accupunture, diet and lots of exercise. We are hardly talking faith healers here.

Gem
31-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Totally agree, but we have to be sure to take our power back and decide what works for ourselves. So many people hand their power over to the docs (at one end) and the guru (at the other end) and sit passively waiting to be fixed. It can't continue to be this way. We should try the doc or the guru or anything in between and decide for ourselves :smile:

I agree. In extreme cases it can be better to take control, because a person who gets totally edgy can have badly impaired judgement... but generally speaking a person needs to be empowered.

I don't think this OP is in a position to that. There are no alternatives offered, she cant make perscriptions, can't make referrals, has no training in anything... and basically, there are serious issues surrounding disclosures and protection of confidentiality which haven't been considered at all.

I'm quite sure that anyone who has propper knowledge in this field, would not consider this forum an inappropriate venue for counsel, and I feel this whole shibang needs to be shut down.

Gem
31-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Agreed that if I had a broken bone I would go see a GP. But in the area of mental health, from personal experience I remain open, not naive, just open.
Alternative approaches to depression that I undertook are : accupunture, diet and lots of exercise. We are hardly talking faith healers here.

I totally agree with you.

I think that people need to have the power to determine their own course of action, and that means they shouldn't be coerced. Empowerment is quite simply having knowledge of what's available, then seeking information about it before rushing in.

Any doctor will agree diet and exersize is very beneficial, who wouldn't... and in this day and age, acupuncture and alternatives like yoga tai chi meditation massage and more have become formalized in physiology... and a person's treatment is approached quite holistically. It's improving at least.

HERE though, is an internet forum... I mean, it's really not a sound option for the treatment of depression.

Buzz
31-08-2012, 11:18 AM

I think that people need to have the power to determine their own course of action, and that means they shouldn't be coerced. Empowerment is quite simply having knowledge of what's available, then seeking information about it before rushing in.

Any doctor will agree diet and exersize is very beneficial, who wouldn't... and in this day and age, acupuncture and alternatives like yoga tai chi meditation massage and more have become formalized in physiology... and a person's treatment is taken quite holistically.

HERE though, is an internet forum... I mean, it's really not a sound option for the treatment of depression.

I've got no problem with that. My main issue is taking on Meds without looking into other less insidious alternatives. I've spoken to many people who have been on Prozac for decades after initially being perscribed them for depression.

Gem
31-08-2012, 11:48 AM
I've got no problem with that. My main issue is taking on Meds without looking into other less insidious alternatives. I've spoken to many people who have been on Prozac for decades after initially being perscribed them for depression.

Yeah, it does become a problem. I never took medications and i don't do drugs anymore, but I know individuals who were prescribed medications for mental illness and became addicted, and now take much more than any prescribed dose... and that's made things much much worse for them.

Persaonally, I think medication only suits chemical imbalances, and trauma caused conditions are better treated through some kind of therapy, but that's just an amature opinion...

Wow... and the kind of drugs they prescribe to young children... I wonder about that really.

Buzz
31-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah, it does become a problem. I never took medications and i don't do drugs anymore, but I know individuals who were prescribed medications for mental illness and became addicted, and now take much more than any prescribed dose... and that's made things much much worse for them.

Persaonally, I think medication only suits chemical imbalances, and trauma caused conditions are better treated through some kind of therapy, but that's just an amature opinion...

Wow... and the kind of drugs they prescribe to young children... I wonder about that really.

I know life can go extremely pear shaped after trauma and once depression kicks in you can start dealing with very heavy stuff but in most cases if we remain as conscious as possible throughout we have a very real opportunity of not only coming through the other side, but also instigatimg great change as a result of shedding all the emotional weight.
The medical profession in most cases has an unbalanced way of looking at the area of mental health, simply because to effect great change requires great insight and patience.
One other practice that is beneficial is meditation, for obvious reasons.

Gem
31-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I know life can go extremely pear shaped after trauma and once depression kicks in you can start dealing with very heavy stuff but in most cases if we remain as conscious as possible throughout we have a very real opportunity of not only coming through the other side, but also instigatimg great change as a result of shedding all the emotional weight.
The medical profession in most cases has an unbalanced way of looking at the area of mental health, simply because to effect great change requires great insight and patience.
One other practice that is beneficial is meditation, for obvious reasons.

I haven't seen that... and what I have seen is, very skilled people who study and learn psychology/counselling over years, and have vast experience and promising success rates, and persist with their clients for extended periods of time. One member said they went to one for a few weeks and it was extremely beneficial... but realistically speaking... issues like depression take much longer to overcome; and sometimes it's just clinical imbalance in brain chemistry. Many sing the praises about how anti-depressents saved them.

I think it's too easy to become biased toward something or the other, and being 'spiritual people' we'd like our own flavour to be the friggin miracle cure... but I believe it's of grat importance to be highly aware of own preconceptions so that they don't interfere in another person's self determination...

The OP, if sincere, would do well to start studying in a real university, because it takes several years of intense training to qualify in treating depression.

Buzz
31-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I haven't seen that... and what I have seen is, very skilled people who study and learn psychology/counselling over years, and have vast experience and promising success rates, and persist with their clients for extended periods of time. One member said they went to one for a few weeks and it was extremely beneficial... but realistically speaking... issues like depression take much longer to overcome; and sometimes it's just clinical imbalance in brain chemistry. Many sing the praises about how anti-depressents saved them.

I think it's too easy to become biased toward something or the other, and being 'spiritual people' we'd like our own flavour to be the friggin miracle cure... but I believe it's of grat importance to be highly aware of own preconceptions so that they don't interfere in another person's self determination...
The OP, if sincere, would do well to start studying in a real university, because it takes several years of intense training to qualify in treating depression.

I sill only speak from my own experience but I will try orthodox methods at first. If I feel after a while that thinhs aren't moving then I will look further.
Spiritual or otherwise there are emotiional and chemical imbalances at play with depression and quite frankly if you expect that someone is gonna do it all for you then you will find yourself spending a big chunk of you life down a hole.
Like any occupation there are people workimg in the industry with varying degrees of proficiency.

Gem
31-08-2012, 01:55 PM
I sill only speak from my own experience but I will try orthodox methods at first. If I feel after a while that thinhs aren't moving then I will look further.
Spiritual or otherwise there are emotiional and chemical imbalances at play with depression and quite frankly if you expect that someone is gonna do it all for you then you will find yourself spending a big chunk of you life down a hole.
Like any occupation there are people workimg in the industry with varying degrees of proficiency.

There are bad eggs. That's too bad, and I'm aware of very shallow practitioners who muck about at the symptom level... these make the person feel better for a while... but the roots are still underground, so to speak.

The problem is, depressed people aren't motivated to do the work, I mean consistent routine isn't easy for the best of us ay?

It seems someone needs to really hit the wall, hit rock bottom, to find that inner do or die resolve, before really striving to climb out of the pits... I guess we've all seen some pretty deep holes in our time.

Buzz
31-08-2012, 02:06 PM
There are bad eggs. That's too bad, and I'm aware of very shallow practitioners who muck about at the symptom level... these make the person feel better for a while... but the roots are still underground, so to speak.

The problem is, depressed people aren't motivated to do the work, I mean consistent routine isn't easy for the best of us ay?

It seems someone needs to really hit the wall, hit rock bottom, to find that inner do or die resolve, before really striving to climb out of the pits... I guess we've all seen some pretty deep holes in our time.

Yeah. It's all about baby steps and catching your second wind.

Sungirl
31-08-2012, 02:29 PM

Any doctor will agree diet and exersize is very beneficial, who wouldn't... and in this day and age, acupuncture and alternatives like yoga tai chi meditation massage and more have become formalized in physiology... and a person's treatment is approached quite holistically. It's improving at least.

But, I think people have been subtly coerced for decades into thinking the only way is to see their doctor. And I can assure you, although there are more forward thinking and open minded doctors, they are few and far between. This means most people still don't get a full overview of their options because the doc just prescribes some pills and tells you it will be fine.

You tell people to try something different and they get scared. Because they have been brainwashed into staying in the box.

What the OP is offering is one possible option as to why someone suffers from depression. How valid it is often first depends on your own personal beliefs. If you don't believe in these energies you will poo poo it whether it is accurate or not.

I would suggest that this thread is more a case of "buyer beware" in that the people that take up the offer have to take responsibility for what they are doing.

I know, if they are depressed it is possible that they may be desperate, but sometimes the "I'll try anything" stage finds answers. Yeah, they may pin all their hopes on this being an answer and they find it's not, but what difference is there between that and finding pills don't work or they get the wrong therapist (used as an umbrella term for speech based practitioners) and they don't help?

So I suggest that there is nothing inherently wrong in what the OP is suggesting as long as it is clear that this is one possible cause of the depression.

For me, my depression is caused by a lack of sunshine and being forced to live away from the natural rhythms of the seasons. It is unlikely that the OP's method will work for me, but living in my childhood home it might have had a great effect and made my childhood better.

Who can say what will and what won't work unless we try it?

Sungirl
31-08-2012, 02:37 PM
I haven't seen that... and what I have seen is, very skilled people who study and learn psychology/counselling over years, and have vast experience and promising success rates, and persist with their clients for extended periods of time. One member said they went to one for a few weeks and it was extremely beneficial... but realistically speaking... issues like depression take much longer to overcome; and sometimes it's just clinical imbalance in brain chemistry.

Would that be my post?

If it was I'll share more.

I was in a bad relationship which led to me being depressed amongst other things. The reason my choice of relationship was so bad was because of the harm done to me by my first boyfriend along with my relationship with my father. I made choices and took actions that led to me being with the wrong guy.

In the few weeks that I was seeing Charles he had me work on my relationship with my father but he also, in the space of 15 minutes in one session led me to let go of the damage I was clinging onto from my first boyfriend. Yes there had been weeks working up to it, but he helped me go from wanting to literally kill him on sight to be able to accept that he was also damaged and that I didn't need to define myself by what he did to me.

I think I was seeing Charles for something like 12 weeks and the healing that occurred in that time was immense. Yes, there was a lot more work to do and I was still in the bad relationship 6 years later but he worked miracles with me and was amazing!!!

I am now out of that bad relationship and married to a great guy. I don't know if I could have done that without the foundation that Charles gave me!

I love my Twin Soul
31-08-2012, 08:14 PM
I started this thread because I felt I was being guided too. I was considering going of the Forum after trying to help people that had written in that said they were feeling very down and needed help to find a way out. Like I said before in one of my posts, if people think this is a bad Thread to have on here I will ask for it to be taken off. I know some of you would just rather sit back and do nothing,ie,offer smart remarks. However I am sure the caring ones of you would like to help lend a hand. I am getting nothing out of it. I just though that if someone was living and or working somewhere that was making them feel worse maybe I could help them at least consider it. I didn't start the Thread to upset people. My Soul is fill of love and I feel that someone out there might need some of of it turned in their direction. However the main purpose of the Thread was to make people aware of what is out there that could be dragging them down. I don't profess to be an expert, just someone who has gone through it, At least now when I get down a bit I know where to look to find what is causing it. Maybe some of you who sit there and criticize would be better looking to see how they could help someone, spread some love to someone who needs it. I have spent about 16 years studying this on people and animals and I can assure you it is very wide spread around the world. Like I said, I am not an expert but at least I am willing to try to help, are YOU. Love and Light, Clarrie.

Buzz
31-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi Clarrie

Just continue to do what you are drawn to do. You are obviously a very caring and loving person. The world needs more like you. People simply react in the way they react, thats one thing you can't do much about. All the best.

I love my Twin Soul
31-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Hi Clarrie

Just continue to do what you are drawn to do. You are obviously a very caring and loving person. The world needs more like you. People simply react in the way they react, thats one thing you can't do much about. All the best.

Hi, Thank you for those kind words, I just try to do my best for that. I just try to do the best I can for my fellow human beings and Animals, only wish I could do more. Always trying to improve though. Blessings and Hope, Clarrie

I love my Twin Soul
06-09-2012, 01:29 AM
I found this Site which might explain a bit more about Noxious and other types of Harmful Energies that are bad for us. It mainly talks about Animals but Humans are affected by the same things. Might help youto understand a bit more about what I am trying to inform people about as there are so many things that can drag us down so that everything seems insurmountable. However there is always a way out if we look for it. The Mole Hills don't need to look like Mountains as half the battle is won when we know what might be making us feel bad. Blessings, Clarrie.

http://www.holistichorse.com/Environment/energy-fields-are-all-around-us.html

Gem
06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Would that be my post?

If it was I'll share more.

I was in a bad relationship which led to me being depressed amongst other things. The reason my choice of relationship was so bad was because of the harm done to me by my first boyfriend along with my relationship with my father. I made choices and took actions that led to me being with the wrong guy.

Yeah, sometimes one thing can set us on a path that isn't such fun. I did a similar thing.

In the few weeks that I was seeing Charles he had me work on my relationship with my father but he also, in the space of 15 minutes in one session led me to let go of the damage I was clinging onto from my first boyfriend. Yes there had been weeks working up to it, but he helped me go from wanting to literally kill him on sight to be able to accept that he was also damaged and that I didn't need to define myself by what he did to me.

That's unreal, and usually when the causal event is resolved the rest kinda follows hrough pretty quickly. I had something like that happen to me.

think I was seeing Charles for something like 12 weeks and the healing that occurred in that time was immense. Yes, there was a lot more work to do and I was still in the bad relationship 6 years later but he worked miracles with me and was amazing!!!

I am now out of that bad relationship and married to a great guy. I don't know if I could have done that without the foundation that Charles gave me!

Charles is a professional therapist I gather...?

Gem
06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I started this thread because I felt I was being guided too. I was considering going of the Forum after trying to help people that had written in that said they were feeling very down and needed help to find a way out. Like I said before in one of my posts, if people think this is a bad Thread to have on here I will ask for it to be taken off. I know some of you would just rather sit back and do nothing,ie,offer smart remarks. However I am sure the caring ones of you would like to help lend a hand. I am getting nothing out of it. I just though that if someone was living and or working somewhere that was making them feel worse maybe I could help them at least consider it. I didn't start the Thread to upset people. My Soul is fill of love and I feel that someone out there might need some of of it turned in their direction. However the main purpose of the Thread was to make people aware of what is out there that could be dragging them down. I don't profess to be an expert, just someone who has gone through it, At least now when I get down a bit I know where to look to find what is causing it. Maybe some of you who sit there and criticize would be better looking to see how they could help someone, spread some love to someone who needs it. I have spent about 16 years studying this on people and animals and I can assure you it is very wide spread around the world. Like I said, I am not an expert but at least I am willing to try to help, are YOU. Love and Light, Clarrie.

I'm not besotted by the 'I feel guided' and the 'love and light's'...

I doubt you are qualified or capable and that vunerable people are put at risk as the right precautions are neglected.

I love my Twin Soul
07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Gem
Do you enjoy being obnoxious. Most people enjoy trying to help others but you seem to only want to knock anyone who tries. Did you have an unhappy upbringing and you are trying to take it out on everyone else? Maybe if you were to offer help to someone you might find that you get enjoyment out of it. There might be some hope for you yet then, not much but some.

Gem
08-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Gem
Do you enjoy being obnoxious. Most people enjoy trying to help others but you seem to only want to knock anyone who tries. Did you have an unhappy upbringing and you are trying to take it out on everyone else? Maybe if you were to offer help to someone you might find that you get enjoyment out of it. There might be some hope for you yet then, not much but some.

I tell it straight, but aren't abnoxious. I'm with darkly depressed people and as buzz was saying, medication problems and addictions, I do what I can and work to improve my effectiveness. I'm very real world.

Asking me to divulge my personal traumas on an open thread is a very bad idea, it's detrimental, and the ensuing derision has no place at all.

Good to see it becoming more real and not all flashing with fairy lights.

amy green
08-09-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm not besotted by the 'I feel guided' and the 'love and light's'...
You have a problem with love and light Gem? :dontknow:

I love my Twin Soul
15-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello Again Everyone Out There, I see there has been just on 700 of you read this Thread. That was the reason that I was guided to Post it as it is important that we find the main reason for illness. I know we should go and see an expert to help us over the bad parts but it is also important that we find the cause and try to do something about it as well. Your living or working environment maybe clear of anything. However you now know that there could be something under lying it all. The more Wireless things that we get in our lives are certainly not making things any better though. Add that to the pressure of everyday living and it all makes more stress. Every body that I have checked so far has I feel, been badly affected by some sort of Toxic Energies or Chemicals. If everyone that has read this Thread was to tell at least two other people that they know what might be in their Environment, maybe even before they get to the stage of needing help, what a great service you could be doing them. As they say, Forewarned is Forearmed. I am not an Expert, just someone who wants to help their fellow man if and when I can ,so don't be shy in asking any Questions, I am only a PM away. Blessings, Clarrie

Sungirl
16-09-2012, 02:27 PM
hey there ILove... Can I ask, do you believe that negative energy in the place around you is the only cause of depression?

This is a genuine question with a desire to understand your viewpoint.

BTW, I think it is great that you desire to help people, the world needs more people who want to give back.

Sungirl
16-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Charles is a professional therapist I gather...?

Hi Gem, yes he is.

I will add though that my reason for posting about him was due to the suggestion that a large amount of progress cannot be made in a small amount of time.

I will also add that I have made huge leaps in my personal growth working with a very wise crystal healer. Charles started the process; working with my healer friend has taken it deeper and made bigger real life, quantifiable, differences to my life. Sometimes the work has taken a long time, sometimes the shifts have been very swift. I have also found great but subtle changes when working with bach flower remedies.

In the end we have to find the people who and the methods that can help us in our own way. For some that is in recognised trades such as doctors and psychotherapists, for others it is in ways that others may see as mumbo jumbo. The important thing is to keep one's personal power and an open mind to what is, and just as importantly, what isn't working long term.

Gem
16-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi Gem, yes he is.

I will add though that my reason for posting about him was due to the suggestion that a large amount of progress cannot be made in a small amount of time.[quote]

I thought we already talked about this and I responded by saying something like if the crux of the issue is found then the rest follows through quite quickly.

[quote]I will also add that I have made huge leaps in my personal growth working with a very wise crystal healer. Charles started the process; working with my healer friend has taken it deeper and made bigger real life, quantifiable, differences to my life. Sometimes the work has taken a long time, sometimes the shifts have been very swift. I have also found great but subtle changes when working with bach flower remedies.

I'm pleaased to hear it, but I wouldn't coerce anyone into fasle hopes.

In the end we have to find the people who and the methods that can help us in our own way. For some that is in recognised trades such as doctors and psychotherapists, for others it is in ways that others may see as mumbo jumbo. The important thing is to keep one's personal power and an open mind to what is, and just as importantly, what isn't working long term.

I'm more concerned about people who come to a forum and pretend they have the nouse to deal with clinically depressed people. The forum has rules against it, but for some reason, they are not enforced.

To talk about the issue in a general way of conversation is one thing, that's positive, but this thread offers false hope to people who might be vunerable, and I intend to do all I can to prevent that.

I love my Twin Soul
17-09-2012, 02:18 AM
hey there ILove... Can I ask, do you believe that negative energy in the place around you is the only cause of depression?

This is a genuine question with a desire to understand your viewpoint.

BTW, I think it is great that you desire to help people, the world needs more people who want to give back.

Hi, Like I have said before in my Posts I feel there are other reasons as well that can cause it, I have also said that I am not an expert. I have been through it and still get depressed sometimes when I have been exposed to Toxic Stress again. However at least I know what is causing it and can do something to try and get rid of it. The troubles is for the last few years I have not been able to heal myself. There will be some reason for it I know and hope that some day I will find out why. Others have also sent me healing and it has not worked for me. However to get back to what you asked. I feel there are lot's of things that cause depression, Drugs and Alcohol will certainly not help. I also feel that all the Chemicals that we are unwittingly consuming are also one of the big causes of it. I have spent years studying horses and how their mental attitude changes when exposed to Chemical Spray and that. They would change from being quite tractable to being to being nervous wreaks in a few short weeks. I feel that once our Glands are affected which supply all the different Hormones that we require in the right doses every thing gets all mixed up. So yes there are I feel lot's of things and reasons that can cause us to be depressed and I most likely have only touched on a few of them. My main reason in posting this Thread was to make people aware of some of them. I also feel that they can also cause Ill Health if some thing is not done about them as they are dragging people Immune System down to fight against Disease. In some counties I have read that the land has to be tested for Toxic Energies before they are allowed to build there. It only takes me about half an hour to do a test to see if anyone has been exposed to them if I have the right information, ie, photo and full name. Skype would also be good as I could get a good feeling for the person and could do a quick test while the person waited online. To clear it from their property, if I can, I need an address, if that is not possible at least the country that they come from. If I can't remove it from their environment it is a waste of my time trying to clear it from the person as they just absorb it all over again and it can take many hours of treatments to try and get rid of it. I hope that has helped a bit. Blessings and Joy to every one, Clarrie

I love my Twin Soul
17-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi I am back again, I have just read what Gem has written and he is determined to take me down. I am not claiming that I can cure people of Depression, all I am saying is what I have found something that might be making their Depression worse. All I try to do is Clear some of the Toxic Stress away from them and their living environment and maybe give them some hope that someone cares enough to try and help them. Gem, you seem to be the only fly in the ointment so to speak,you are like a dog with a bone, you wont let it go will you. What a shame you would not use that energy helping others too. I would have to admit I really can't be bothered anymore even answering you. I would rather be using the time to do something that might help others. So get off your high horse please. Thank goodness there are some other caring people out there. I just hope you will one day see the light. I send Love and Light to those who care and need it, Clarrie .

I love my Twin Soul
18-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Here is a site that I feel tells you all about what might be harming you, Blessings to all, Clarrie

http://www.dyarrow.org/sacredspace/NoxiousEnergies.htm

Dave7heHuman
25-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Wow thank you so much! I'm quite humbled and honored that you'd take so much time on a stranger, seriously thank you. I actually did note that my consciousness has been taking a pleasant shift slowly and my struggles are getting alot easier almost non-existant! I don't know what to say... Thank you for pulling me back out of the darkness and granting me the ability to see my own light... Blessings to you!!!

Dave7heHuman
25-09-2012, 03:08 AM
To gem:
I was never promised anything by twin soul just offered positive energies and likely lent some of her personal angels at times and though the results of these things are too tangible to measure I can only contribute my personal experience with her which was extremely positive and beneficial. I was stuck in a rut for like 5 months after relapsing and was becoming quite depressed. I sought help by coming to this site, was graciously guided to twin flame and was lovingly helped. I'm not going to contribute the entire improvement of my quality of life to her assistance as it takes intention and choice on my part and of course a whole gambit of variables. But I can tell you this, what I attempted on my own for almost half a year and made no progress if anything retrograded into a deeper and deeper darkness was quite quickly reversed and actually for the most part completely subsided. I am back at where I want to be and am in peace and abundance due to my restored perception, which I can and will contribute to the kindness of twin flame so you can play politics all you want but couldn't you being doing something more positive with your time? Like sending light and love to places or people in darkness! Lol just kidding (perhaps...) but seriously she's not selling anything, promising anything, or doing anything wrong (by all means) so I urge you to rise above such petty conflict and lets us focus more on consciously creating a better tomorrow with our actions today, and to keep our focus on unifying instead of separating. Thanks again flame! I personally had a beautiful and uplifting shift in perception that steered me back on my life path and for that I am eternally grateful. Blessings and peace to all things in existence and not!

I love my Twin Soul
25-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Thank you for all your kinds words. I don't really do anything as I is all done through God and the Higher Powers. I just try and direct it to where it is needed if I can. Soul Love to all, Clarrie

Lightspirit
25-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Depression can be debilitating and the more you think about how miserable you are the worse it gets.

A lack of self esteem can be a root cause.Others can be a sense of hopelessness caused by seemingly insurmountable life's problems.

I have found with times in my life after major trauma like family death etc Geting so busy with something you dont have time for anything helps shift your mind off your issues long enough to heal a bit.
Voluntary work helps lots with the feeling of worthlessness.

It is hard to feel worthless and sad while someone is praising you for helping out. Other people around you raise their opinion of you too which makes you feel better again.

I love my Twin Soul
26-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi, I agree with what you say about keeping busy when you are depressed. What I am talking about though is what is causing us to feel that way in the first place. What drags us down so low that all the paths that lead up wards look so steep, like climbing mountains all the time instead of having a down hill run. I still have depression because these days I can not cleanse the Toxic Stress from myself. I used to be able too heal myself and it was great to feel no pain. Then about 7 or 8 years ago it stopped working for me so I have to put up with everything. I wonder if I have to go through the suffering so that I know what other people are feeling as there must be a reason for it. That is one of the reasons that I like to keep busy with helping others so that I don't have so much time to feel sorry for myself. It is worse of course when I am affected by new Toxic Stress though like I was a few months ago so that it built up in me again until I managed to clear it with the help of my Twin Soul. When we are living in Toxic Energies all the time we are only going to get dragged down again so I have to try and clear it from a persons Living Environment and or Working Environment first before I even start trying to cleanse it from the person. Love and Light to all. Clarrie

Likes2Read
06-10-2012, 10:42 PM

Namaste
You beat me to it. I am living proof, emphasis on "living", that a trip to the doctor is an important step when it comes to alleviating depression. I don't think I'd be here right now if I hadn't taken that important, if basic, step.

Some depression has a medical issue at its source. It's important to work with a doctor to double-check for any physical reasons for depression to be present. This can go hand-in-hand with any cognitive therapies and spiritual journeys that we can embark on at the same time. There are times when the best thing we can do is seek specific treatments aimed at body, mind, and spirit, especially since those three approaches are not mutually exclusive. We can safely use them all together.

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is battling depression. My footprints are all over that battleground, because I have been there. I can say that it's a battle worth engaging in, because it's possible to win it and the prize is getting our lives back. Please include a visit to your family doctor with any other steps you are taking in order to gain relief.