PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to this, spirit won't go away HELP!

Inventor
20-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi everybody I'm new to this forum aswell as this type of reality, if I should call it that. I'm not sure where to sart with all this but I'm fairly scared and really need somebodys honesty and help. For just over a year now I have had a lot of strange things happening in my household that I can not explain, personal belongings around my household have disappeared, things such a my wallet, cash, cell phone, movies, paper, tools, gift cards, and other electronic devices, this includes some of my girlfriends belongings aswell. On top of this some of the elecrtonics like my PS3 and cable box have turned on by them selves, had its' power cables pulled out, even things like Netflix has movies that are watched, and they are movies I know I didn't watch nor have the interest to watch.

My girlfriend and I have never had anything happen to us like this in our lives, I tried to find a logical explaination for it like sleep walking, but it clearly is not sleep walking do to the fact we've both been awake when some things have happened. It's really had an impact on our lives I've lost some friends over it, as the have accused me of being niave and they have blamed my girlfriend of basically stealing, family gatherings have become uncomfortable now as I've tried to explain to my family what is going on however I'm sure they think I fell off my rocker. I don't feel safe at home anymore I've become really stressed and paranoid because my money is practically being stolen, I sleep with my wallet inside my pillow case at night and still $20 bills have disappeared. For a short period of time I practically baracaded my place with alarms and locks, it didn't solve anything.

I finally seeked help some months ago from a friend of a friend, who I guess you could say is semi professional at dealing with this stuff. She informed me she would help and that I do not need to be afraid its not hurting me or my girlfriend and that is could be my guide, bare in mind I'm new to this still so I had no clue what she meant at first. She then later informed me that there was a child spirit with the name Benjamin, she told me I need to tell the spirit with conviction to leave my premises immediately, I did not do this right away as I found it very difficult to do. She then later informed me that the child spirit was not responsible for what was going on in my house it was just simply occupying itself, she did not know what was causing the strange happenings around my house, she then considered maybe sleep walking. About two emails later she said she no longer could help me, and kept giving me advise to use the divine light to protect myself. I tried to email her again asking her to help but she no longer replies or maybe is to busy, I'm so uneducated with this stuff and so confused with what she told me it was frustrating, meanwhile things have continued to happened.

I did lash out a couple months ago in anger and said "whatever was in my house to get out right now, that it was not allowed to be here anymore", I tried to stop thinking about it and for the time I thought it worked everything seemed fine right up until 2 weeks ago. My girlfriend and I got into a bit of a argument I went and laid in bed, she went and brushed her teeth, she then came into the kitchen to get a glass of water and told me I need to come see what is in the living room. The power cables to my PS3 were rippped out and there were 5 blank pieces of paper from it to the back door making a paper trail. This happened when we were both home and in a matter of maybe 2 to 5 miuntes, this was finally proof something weird was going I've taken pictures for proof which I probably won't be able to load on here as they are to big, but anyone who can help I would be willing to show if I can't get them on here.

2 days later we went on holidays for 5 nights, as you can imagine it was no fun as both of us were paranoid leaving. We came back and everything was fine that we've noticed. We then bought a puppy last week, french bulldog, it's been a lot of fun but some home in the middle of the night the dog gets out of its pen and we don't know how, we lock it up and we will go into the bedroom for like 30 seconds and all of a sudden he will come bolting in the bedroom, I look at his crate and the door is open its impossible. I know dogs can do pretty amazing things when they want to be somewhere, but there will be no sound and he gets out in like 30 seconds it's screwy and really scaring us. On top of that we have a couch that he can not jump up on, same thing happens we walk away for 30 seconds and we go back out and somehow he gets on the couch, it's impossible not only that some of his toys from the crate have got up there with him to.

So here we are, we have had enough we know something weird is going on and we just want someone with experience to help us put and end to it cause it is haveing a big impact on are lives, its the worst feeling in the world we feel helpless, violated, scared, upset, we are really good people and we don't understand why we deserve to have are belongings taken or to be tormented like this. We know there are a lot of scammers out there who claim to deal with these situations however were also scared we will make this worse even just by coming onto this forum for help, we dont want to prevoke things and make it worse, we just want are lives back. We didn't know where to start or where to find a medium so we thought we could start here, I'm sure someone has had experieces like this, we just want to someone honest who can truly help. We are trying to be positive about this, no harm has come to us so we are hoping it's nothing bad, we don't need scared mongers relpying, the last thing we want to hear is that this stuff is bad.

This a small summary of whats really going on, and obviously is someone can help I can really get into details if needed but I didn't want this to be overly long, to much to detail anyways. We thank anyone for reading this and hope to hear positive responses, help, recommendations, anything.

Maynah
21-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi,
Are you able to send me a photo via private message? I'm picking up a male presence. Sitting at the end of a couch, not on it but on the outside end of it, like on a side table.

Xan
21-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Inventor... In general, what works better with intrusive ghosts than fighting or commanding them is sending them away with light. For this you first need to become aware in spiritual light by visualizing it.

Here's a way. Take your time for this simple meditation process:

* Breathe down in your lower belly for several minutes and notice how you mind begins to slow down.

* Visualize or sense light from the universe flowing down through your crown to your feet, and throughout your entire body and mind.

* Breathe the light out all around you like a protective light cocoon.

After you've done this practice for a while so that it feels natural, you can bring in the light and direct it as you wish... to this ghost, to fill and surround your home, or to someone for some benefit, or for yourself.

Anything we do infused with breathing light has more creative power.

Xan

Henri77
21-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Also there's absolutely nothing wrong about demanding , with absolute conviction....the entity to leave..... your will, attracts spiritual help to manifest this. (especially if you ask for it.)
Or call on a higher power to aid you in this.

Emotion is a powerful, genuine energy. As you already demonstrated.

It's great if they will cooperate and move on peacefully....as Xan suggests.. however.
We all have different capabilities and ways of dealing with similar things.

Occultist
21-08-2012, 05:19 AM
I would recommend doing your research getting a reputable Paranormal investigators in there that is more leaning on science then handing you medalions. Then a complete cleansing possibly go to your local Indian Res and ask for help also in a cleansing or a coven near by.

Jade F^lcon
21-08-2012, 05:26 PM
I recommend power cleansing ur house. The "ritual" im about to detail u is simple. Just remember for anyhting to work you must have some sort of conviction about it.

Equipment needed:
•jasmine oil
•white sage bundle
•dragons blood inscense.

All u need to do is take the jasmine oil. Go to every corner in ur house and smear a small spot of jasmine oil at the top middle and bottom of them. any window or door that leads to the outside of the house smear the oil along the entire outline of them. After ur done. Take the white sage buddle and light it so it starts smoking(it does NOT need to be on fire very long, think like incense) and go around the entire inner perimeter of ur house slowly let the smoke become thick in ur rooms while doin this envision white light casting out darkness in ur house, once you feel like the darkness is cast out envision walls of white light surrounding ur house. These walls cannot be broken and negativity cannot get in ( u must believe this for it to work) then after this is done take the dragons blood incense light it and make a short prayer such as "I ask the gods to protect my house. Please allow no negativity in my house. Protect those that r my guests here and banish that which should not be here".

This has worked for me many times b4. I hope this helps u.

Inventor
21-08-2012, 07:52 PM
From the sounds of things it doesn't seem like we should be overly scared, and there are a lot of different options I could try. Xan the meditation you described is exactly what this friend of a friend explained for me to do, I find it somewhat difficult to do, she would constantly tell me to visualize the luxur light from the pyramid in Vegas and to imagine the crown of my head as the pyramid, she also mentioned visualizing a car headlight or a white egg as a coccoon. The other thing she mentioned was to vision an extremely bright light outside our house and visualize it sucking all of the smoke out of the house, again it is very difficult I find, she was convinced it would work but I have no way of telling, she would always remind me that I'm in control.

My girfriend and I were hoping someone could do some cleansing of are house but then we are afraid we bring somebody in are house we don't know and make things worse. I just don't understand why this has all of a sudden happened to us the day I moved out of my folks place. My girlfriend is a very positive person who likes to heal and help others so I doubt it was from her, however myself I can be negative at times and I have been around many people who claim they have spirits around them or there house so I questioned if I attracted it somehow. This friend of a friend who was helping us at the time said it was attracted to me because I was still immature, I did not know what this meant.

I will give an example of some things which had occured:

Starting
July, 1, 2011 - When I was unpacking in are apartment we moved to, I noticed all my old cell phones I stored in a container disappeared.

About two weeks later I fell asleep on the bed, my wallet was in my back pocket of my pants, and my pants next to me on the floor, I woke for work the next day to find my wallet gone. 4 days later we were walking on the ground floor outside in the gardens and my girlfriend spotted my wallet in the dirt, everything was in it except the $500 cash I had in it 4 days ago how it got 8 floors down I have no idea.

Another two weeks later I fell asleep again, my girlfriend was in the shower for maybe 10 minutes, startled she woke me up and asked why my cell phone was next to the front door on the floor and the door unlocked. I quickly jumped up and ran into the bedroom checked my wallet to find my Visa disappeared and my girfriends purse hidden in the closet had $900 cash gone as well as one credit card.

Other small amounts of money disapeared that month couple $20 bills, and 1 $50 bill.

We stayed one more month but decided to leave as we no longer felt comfortable living there with everything that had gone on.

October, 31, 2011 - In our new place I reformatted the computer for my girlfriend to use for school, I saved everything pictures, projects, anything of sentimental value to a mass USB storage device, I woke up the next morning to find the unit gone however the power cable still plugged in the wall just laying on the floor.

November, 2011 - My phone had been acting strange as if somebody had being playing with it, I took it in for repair and was given a donor phone. One night I fell asleep in the bedroom my girlfriend watching tv in the living room she went to bathroom and found my phone in the toilet. My phone was on the end table when I went to bed.

December, 2011 - Small gifts disappeared I was really upset about this.

There were little things that happened between December and April.

April, 2012 - I was at work my girlfriend had $300 worth in gift cards for Bestbuy electronics, she had them in an envelope and left them on the kitchen counter while she stepped out for 10 minutes to grab a couple things. She came home and they were gone. We phoned Bestbuy about them and gave them the receipt number, they informed us somebody had used them up. This was very upsetting as they were a gift from her uncle.

June, 2012 - 3 video cards for my computer disappeared from my night stand

2 weeks ago - We found a paper trail on the floor in the living room as explained earlier, I sleep on top of my wallet with my wallet inside the pillow case somehow a $20 bill disappeared, my friend gave it to me days earlier for helping him fix his ATV. My girlfiend on the other hand had a lotto ticket taken from her purse.

These are just a few of the major things that have happened the most recent we were able to get picture proof.

Inventor
21-08-2012, 07:52 PM
From the sounds of things it doesn't seem like we should be overly scared, and there are a lot of different options I could try. Xan the meditation you described is exactly what this friend of a friend explained for me to do, I find it somewhat difficult to do, she would constantly tell me to visualize the luxur light from the pyramid in Vegas and to imagine the crown of my head as the pyramid, she also mentioned visualizing a car headlight or a white egg as a coccoon. The other thing she mentioned was to vision an extremely bright light outside our house and visualize it sucking all of the smoke out of the house, again it is very difficult I find, she was convinced it would work but I have no way of telling, she would always remind me that I'm in control.

My girfriend and I were hoping someone could do some cleansing of are house but then we are afraid we bring somebody in are house we don't know and make things worse. I just don't understand why this has all of a sudden happened to us the day I moved out of my folks place. My girlfriend is a very positive person who likes to heal and help others so I doubt it was from her, however myself I can be negative at times and I have been around many people who claim they have spirits around them or there house so I questioned if I attracted it somehow. This friend of a friend who was helping us at the time said it was attracted to me because I was still immature, I did not know what this meant.

I will give an example of some things which had occured:

Starting
July, 1, 2011 - When I was unpacking in are apartment we moved to, I noticed all my old cell phones I stored in a container disappeared.

About two weeks later I fell asleep on the bed, my wallet was in my back pocket of my pants, and my pants next to me on the floor, I woke for work the next day to find my wallet gone. 4 days later we were walking on the ground floor outside in the gardens and my girlfriend spotted my wallet in the dirt, everything was in it except the $500 cash I had in it 4 days ago how it got 8 floors down I have no idea.

Another two weeks later I fell asleep again, my girlfriend was in the shower for maybe 10 minutes, startled she woke me up and asked why my cell phone was next to the front door on the floor and the door unlocked. I quickly jumped up and ran into the bedroom checked my wallet to find my Visa disappeared and my girfriends purse hidden in the closet had $900 cash gone as well as one credit card.

Other small amounts of money disapeared that month couple $20 bills, and 1 $50 bill.

We stayed one more month but decided to leave as we no longer felt comfortable living there with everything that had gone on.

October, 31, 2011 - In our new place I reformatted the computer for my girlfriend to use for school, I saved everything pictures, projects, anything of sentimental value to a mass USB storage device, I woke up the next morning to find the unit gone however the power cable still plugged in the wall just laying on the floor.

November, 2011 - My phone had been acting strange as if somebody had being playing with it, I took it in for repair and was given a donor phone. One night I fell asleep in the bedroom my girlfriend watching tv in the living room she went to bathroom and found my phone in the toilet. My phone was on the end table when I went to bed.

December, 2011 - Small gifts disappeared I was really upset about this.

There were little things that happened between December and April.

April, 2012 - I was at work my girlfriend had $300 worth in gift cards for Bestbuy electronics, she had them in an envelope and left them on the kitchen counter while she stepped out for 10 minutes to grab a couple things. She came home and they were gone. We phoned Bestbuy about them and gave them the receipt number, they informed us somebody had used them up. This was very upsetting as they were a gift from her uncle.

June, 2012 - 3 video cards for my computer disappeared from my night stand

2 weeks ago - We found a paper trail on the floor in the living room as explained earlier, I sleep on top of my wallet with my wallet inside the pillow case somehow a $20 bill disappeared, my friend gave it to me days earlier for helping him fix his ATV. My girlfiend on the other hand had a lotto ticket taken from her purse.

These are just a few of the major things that have happened the most recent we were able to get picture proof.

Maynah
22-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Thanks for sending the pics. The man's reflection appeared in the playstation console. He is fascinated with electronics and is burdened by them. "This is not your problem." was the message I was receiving for him.
For you now, I would do as suggested above, cleanse your house. Keep a positive attitude, know that you are well protected and that nothing can harm you.
As I mentioned, I don't claim to be a professional psychic/medium, whatever that means. Just through years of experience I've learnt to trust what I see and feel. I really hope you find peace in your home soon and that whatever it is that has been causing this disturbance also finds peace.

koreannicole90
28-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Seeing demons ghosts ?
me and my husband have both seen figures of each other in opposite places that we where I ran out of the room telling him to leave me alone we were fighting at the time and happend to run to the room he was in scared out of my mind and until he said whats wrong i didnt know which one was him. He was laying next to me in the dark and when i said somthing he said where are you i told him right here next to you he said i thought you where over here looking at me. Both of the things we saw didnt speak and had emotionless faces we have been fighting alot and things have gotten physical which isnt normal for us is there a type of ghost that can or would take on to diff forms ? we have noticed a few other things like the family picture being turned over ? what could it be?