PDA

View Full Version : Healing tips for a loved one

Lauraye
19-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this, my partner and I have been together some time, he is quite a troubled sole and has been diagnosed with MH problems before I met him, since meeting I have helped his spiritual awakening and helped him emotionally, I love him very much and always support him, sometimes it can be challenging but I am very patient and have all the time in the world for him but lately he seems sometimes like he is in two seperate worlds and altho I can relate to him (others can be confused by him) have been struggling to understand him, I am worried as I always normal understand his logic in things but he is worrying me with his ideas and visions- he has got things into his head that are simply not true!! I have encouraged a spiritual side and we rationalize his paranoia but it has got worse, he has a guide and I do feel sometimes this guide doesn't give him the best guidence, he is very private and it has taken me a long time to get him to open up, I just feel I have hit a brick wall and maybe someone could offer advice? He is in custodial care right now and I feel the part of him that I had left is slowely fading.

St.Stephen
27-08-2012, 06:08 PM
If he isn't in a steady state don't try to push any spirituality on him, when someone isn't steady and isn't grounded the spiritual stuff will overwhelm him and make it worse. The best thing to do with him is to just "Be" with him. I don't mean be just around him i mean just sit in silence with him, make him comfortable. Bring some consciousness to him, bring him to the present moment. When you visit him the most important thing you can do is just L I S T E N to what he has to say. You have to be the light in his darkness. Once you do that you will notice he will be a totally different happier person.

shadedragon
27-08-2012, 06:13 PM
As for the guide- look for his other guides, they may be easier to talk to. Here's a link to a guided meditation that you can edit to find all his other guides and decide which ones are best to work with:
http://projectspirit.freeforums.org/guides-t21.html
I wish you both the best and can help with healing if you'd like, I practice Reiki combined with a number of other healings.

Lauraye
27-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Thank you St stephen and Shadedragon, I have been very patient with him, sometimes I have to back off with the spiritual aspect as it does make him a little uneasy at times I will do pm you as I am very interested in the healing aspect, I try to shine my light as bright as I can into his darkness :-)) xx