PDA

View Full Version : finding my sons bottle

Jade F^lcon
19-08-2012, 05:02 PM
So I was at the house and my son lost his bottle and Wanted a drink. So I started looking around the house for it. I went into my sons room and looked in all his toys and under his bed. Everywhere. Then I checked the rest of my house for it. Well I couldn't find it still. So I did something that I do when I happen to lose a gemstone of mine that shouldn't be lost. I asked outloud for my sons bottle to be given back because he is thirsty and needs it. Well I wait for a minute and then walk back into my sons room and sitting plainly in the middle of the floor is my sons bottle. As soon as I saw it I got chills like something was watching me. I thanked the spirit outloud and left the room. Weird how that works right?

EarthyGirl
22-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Haha Totally. I've done that before too.

Adrienne
22-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow ! That was something, just ask and ye shall receive in action ! :smile:

Dream Angel xx

Jade F^lcon
22-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Lol yup yup. As I said I've done it with stones b4 and it usually works that way. Who have thunk that it'd work with bottles haha

Adrienne
23-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I think you must have a secret, I asked for my gemstones to reappear when they were lost, and it took me months to find them ! :icon_eek: I might have to borrow your spirits, next time I lose something. :D

Emmalevine
26-08-2012, 08:25 PM
How lovely - an immediate answer to a prayer.

Once I lost my engagement ring and prayed fervently for its safe return. It turned up the following day in a place where it couldn't possibly have become lost - next to the radiator in my bedroom where I'd spent the entire previous day searching. I have never forgotten that.

angel62
01-09-2012, 11:08 AM
love it when that happens, i put my keys down on the cupboard and went back to get them they had gone, i looked for those keys for 24 hours ... and asked please mum put the keys back .... after going out side i came in to make a coffee the keys were back near the kettle.
she did the same to my sister the following week lol