PDA

View Full Version : Have You Noticed?

Toolite
18-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Have you noticed that your spiritual guideance is different based on the type of cards you are using?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Kaere
18-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes :smile: I have two decks, when I'm drawn to one it's more pragmatic things, like career, money, etc. The other is almost always about affairs of the heart, relationships and loooooove <3

Toolite
18-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes :smile: I have two decks, when I'm drawn to one it's more pragmatic things, like career, money, etc. The other is almost always about affairs of the heart, relationships and loooooove <3

I think thats powerful.. My oracle cards just tell me mainly what to work on.. Now, I see the Angels will work with you and use what you have because I have asked yes or no questions using the oracle and the Angels answered too..

Neville
18-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Go on then , goes off to start the appropriate thread,:smile:

Kaere
18-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I think thats powerful.. My oracle cards just tell me mainly what to work on.. Now, I see the Angels will work with you and use what you have because I have asked yes or no questions using the oracle and the Angels answered too..

I believe this, definitely. I can look at the same cards and get different results for different people. I have to be very careful not to colour the story based on what I already know about a person but in general the ideas and thoughts just come to me and I write the story. Takes a bit of faith cause at first, you feel like you're just making things up :smile:

Enya
18-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, I've worked with this for some time. I use different packs for different levels of information - psychic/material, guidance and guides/angels, amongst others. Often I find myself taking along a pack I rarely use, then bringing it out for one specific sitter.

Toolite
19-08-2012, 01:02 AM
I believe this, definitely. I can look at the same cards and get different results for different people. I have to be very careful not to colour the story based on what I already know about a person but in general the ideas and thoughts just come to me and I write the story. Takes a bit of faith cause at first, you feel like you're just making things up :smile:

I agree.. it does take faith.. and two thats why I like readings on a forum because I dont know them. Im reading in the blind.. Thats someone was telling me you need to know their name and I said no you dont because Spirit knows..

Toolite
19-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Yes, I've worked with this for some time. I use different packs for different levels of information - psychic/material, guidance and guides/angels, amongst others. Often I find myself taking along a pack I rarely use, then bringing it out for one specific sitter.

Thats interesting.. I have two but, I havent started working with the tarot..

Moonkestrel
19-08-2012, 08:29 AM

I find the same Kaere - different cards give different readings depending on the sitter.

I am often asked by friends to do readings for them but I find that more difficult because I don't want to 'colour the story' as you put it (perfect way to put!).

And I can certainly relate to the "feels like you are just making things up" - I have to write down whatever pops into my head (what I call my randoms) and sometimes, things sound so ridiculous but I Just have to write them. I always have to just send the reading without thinking about it....otherwise I fear my concious mind would take over and edit it all to sound less, well, random! :D