PDA

View Full Version : Question about trance healers

Absolutetrip
14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi I recently found out I am a trance healer after I did a healing on my sick cat and I got pretty bad burns on my hands and stomach and chest area where the cat was laying.
My teacher says it was a indication I got interrupted while doing the healing on the animal and I was in trance or light trance while doing the healing. My teacher is not knowledgeable about trance healing and I should ask others that are.
My question is anyone else experience this and how to avoid the burns if possible? Although I feel great and energized but do not like the burns.
It actually blistered my skin and took several days to heal. At the time I did have a extreme rush of energy flow through me like a rocket engine firing up even heard rushing rumbling noise. Moments later my cat who had a really bad upper respiratory infection jumped up off me and has been fine and super energized ever since. I also burned my hands a bit healing a owl that had been hit by a car and had serious head trauma. He is fine also and will be released back to the wild soon. I thank god and all of creation and being for these gifts. :hug3: :angel9:

Thank you for any and all input.
Peace,
Ron

Miss Hepburn
14-08-2012, 02:45 PM
OMG, I'm writing so I can be on the list of notifications so I can follow this thread!
Thank you.
You are amazing!

Xan
14-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Ron... Burns or other negative reactions to transmitting healing energy, in trance or consciously, come from resistance.

The resistance may be in the mind of whoever you are healing, but in the case of an animal or young child those would not be there. So there must be some fear and holding on or holding back in your own mind, perhaps unconsciously.

The way to go is to look more deeply into your feelings and beliefs about or in response to the energy and healing, or your part in it, and release anything you feel that is not simply trusting and open.

Xan

Henri77
15-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Must admit I'd not heard of trance healing before, or such an effect from transmitting healing energy.
Had to research this. I'd seen lots of healers but never one who went into deep trance. (other than Cayce)

I'd say you need to communicate to spirit to adjust energies to match your capacity.
If a trance channel's body is damaged it seems some mismatch is occurring.

Spirits who work with trance mediums typically respect a medium's capacity, to avoid damaging the instrument.

ellespirit
16-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Have never heard of this, but am interested in learning too!

Xan
16-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Henri has made a good point, Absolute. Mediums and spirit healers generally have a gatekeeper who helps keep them in balance. You could ask your guides, or the universe, about this.

Xan

Absolutetrip
16-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Thank you guys for the replys.
My teacher put me in contact with her old teacher at Arthur Findley. She is a trance healer and has been teaching and healing for 38 years her grandfather was a famous trance medium. She also studied under Gordon Higginson and quite a few other trance mediums. By the good grace of the divine she will be in my area next month doing a 10 day workshop and has agreed to work with me on the net and at the workshop.

What I have learned so far as I asked the questions that Xan and Henri brought forward and she said for people who do trance its a bit different. The flow of energy for a trance medium is that of a raging river verses a water faucet. If interrupted it can even kill the medium. She said my burns were most likely a interruption like the cat jumping up to soon or a noise. She said things like I experienced is not uncommon for trance mediums and all part of the development. She also said not to lay the animal on me when I heal them just touch them with my hands.
She told me about Edgar Casey when he got accidentally touched by a person laying a piece of paper with a written question on his stomach while he was in trance. He curled into a ball in excruciating pain for 3 hours and everyone thought he was going to die.
I also learned that only 1 out of 100,000 mediums have a natural ability to do trance mediumship. I have known for a long time I am a trance/physical medium. I did not know when I heal I go into trance or light trance until I mentioned the burns to my teacher. I guess this is why my teachers all say I should go to Arthur Findley College for a few years as they may know how to guide me better and what to do with me.
It is so wonderful when I realize some new ability a teacher comes about to guide me and help me with the gifts. I thank all and love life and am very blessed. What a wonderful journey we all walk.
Thankyou for the replies,
Peace,
Ron

Absolutetrip
16-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Xan,
I know my guides well I have a gate keeper for my mediumship and guidance. I also have trance guides that guide me and protect me while I am in trance. In trance it is different it can be dangerous for the medium. Physical mediumship I do not do very often it really takes a toll on my body.
I have known for sometime I am a healer but never realized I must be in light trance when I heal.
In deep trance I have a guide who helps me out of and back into my body. Through the tunnel its like sliding down through a indigo blue water slide and to the other side and there I have a huge protector guide named Eric and I have a master teacher guide who stays within my body and gives readings and makes unbelievable things happen. It is a strange feeling letting go and I can see my body far in the distance and just barely hear it talking not knowing what is said and can see my master teacher spirit guide in my body. He is with me always I can hear him and feel and see him all the time. As it is necessary for the trance medium to know the spirit using their body better than they know anyone on earth. I know my trance guides very well and trust them unlike I trust anyone. I trust them with my life.
For anyone wanting to explore trance mediumship I say do not attempt it until you know your trance guides have come forward and you should spend alot of time getting to know them. You have to learn to communicate and trust each other. When they came forward to me I recognized them as if they were my best friends or family I had known forever.
Peace and thanks to all,
Ron

Xan
16-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Ron... I see you're much further along in your awareness and development than it first appeared, and you're still getting used to the work and how you need to be with it.

I'm very glad to hear of it all... your trust and reliance on your guides and my sense that you will be a great help to many people.

blessings
Xan

Absolutetrip
16-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks Xan,
I do not open and speak of the gifts I am privileged to very often and some people will think I am all about ego or full of myself making like I am sensationalizing my self to feel better or something. It is very important to me to be humble and thankful for everything. I have a long list of abilities that have surfaced in the last year and I feel weird about showing people or talking about it. Even some teachers I have sat with I could feel their disbelief as I opened up and told them what is going on. And once I had showed them what I can do I have often felt jealousy from them and other mediums for the gifts I am privileged to. My master guide says that is why they are where they are and to ignore them and allow them to continue along their path.

My best physical teacher a natural medium who has studied world wide and is one of the best I know. When I sat down with her for the first time to assess my abilities and where to guide me, she told me that I have everything and she said she does not know why the spirits would do that to anyone. She asked that must be tough to deal with huh? Ah Yes it can be.
My teacher saw me doing transfiguration in front of large crowds and now I keep getting future visions of me transfiguring peoples loved ones who have past in front of large crowds while doing evidential mediumship.
I am also working on building a healing and learning center on this wonderful piece of property we bought recently. My teacher and my guides both tell me I will be healing people from all walks of life in ways never before imagined. And teaching people through my highest master teacher guide or him teaching through me. We shall see its a long road with bumps and road blocks but I am excited for what every new day brings forward.
Peace and thanks for all,
Ron

Xan
16-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Yes... a long road ahead with challenges and blessings.

The vision you and others have had about emanating healing and transforming grace in front of large crowds makes think me of Braco, whom I have seen. I don't know if you're familiar with him but you could check him out at http://www.braco.net/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.braco.net%2F)

Xan

Henri77
17-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Well thanx for sharing your story-experiences. Many many new gifts are being seen these days.

Jealosy-envy is a normal human reaction, especially when one devotes their life to a vocation... and most of us deal with feelings of inadequacy from time to time I'm sure.

God-Like
18-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi I recently found out I am a trance healer after I did a healing on my sick cat and I got pretty bad burns on my hands and stomach and chest area where the cat was laying.
My teacher says it was a indication I got interrupted while doing the healing on the animal and I was in trance or light trance while doing the healing. My teacher is not knowledgeable about trance healing and I should ask others that are.
My question is anyone else experience this and how to avoid the burns if possible? Although I feel great and energized but do not like the burns.
It actually blistered my skin and took several days to heal. At the time I did have a extreme rush of energy flow through me like a rocket engine firing up even heard rushing rumbling noise. Moments later my cat who had a really bad upper respiratory infection jumped up off me and has been fine and super energized ever since. I also burned my hands a bit healing a owl that had been hit by a car and had serious head trauma. He is fine also and will be released back to the wild soon. I thank god and all of creation and being for these gifts. :hug3: :angel9:

Thank you for any and all input.
Peace,
Ron

Hi .

As a trance healer myself I have never had my skin blister . Heat can be felt for sure as well as extreme coldness . Something is amiss I would say . If I were to speak from an energy/vibrational point of view perhaps whats happening is likened to a 5 amp fuse being used to supply power to a tower block .

What has been apparent in my experience is that one's own vibration in the present moment will reflect the kind of energies one can channel .

If one is channeling above one's station so to speak then one is going to get burnt excuse the pun .

And yet the spirit energy would know this so I am a tad suprised that an energy would subject you to harm in the name of healing lol .

I have heard however that certain energies can bring about a tremendous amount of stress upon the mediums nervous system and such likes and in physical mediumship bruises and such likes do manifest .

I hope it doesn't continue in this way for you .. hopefully the energies will align in a more harmonious fashion for you .

x daz x

lili
28-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Yes... a long road ahead with challenges and blessings.

The vision you and others have had about emanating healing and transforming grace in front of large crowds makes think me of Braco, whom I have seen. I don't know if you're familiar with him but you could check him out at http://www.braco.net/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.braco.net%2F)

Xan
I know this thread is not current. But I did want to mention that if anyone wants to experince the healings of Braco, he will be live streaming ( on the computer) them for 6 days starting on Sept 27. People can go to the url you wrote down to get schedule information. They also can register at https://www.braco-tv.com/index.php

The live streams are only 3 dollars for each "gazing" aka healing. Many people find they do get wonderful healing livestreaming the gazes. On Saturday and Sunday he will be in portland Oregon doing live gazings where the charge is 8 dollars per gazing. They also video it for the people to see on the computer. I love how he makes it so affordable to do.

Thank you Absolutetrip and everyone for this amazing thread !

Henri77
28-09-2012, 05:33 AM
I know this thread is not current. But I did want to mention that if anyone wants to experince the healings of Braco, he will be live streaming ( on the computer) them for 6 days starting on Sept 27. People can go to the url you wrote down to get schedule information. They also can register at https://www.braco-tv.com/index.php

!

Thanx, I've only seen his streamed thing once and will tune in.
It's a pretty unique way of working.

I seemed to see 3 different beings transfigure over him that time... Mother Mary & possibly Kuthumi

Wonder if anyone observed-sensed anything like that. Or would like to share anything.

Looks like there are daily transmissions 9-28 through 10-02

lili
28-09-2012, 10:04 PM

I seemed to see 3 different beings transfigure over him that time... Mother Mary & possibly Kuthumi

Wonder if anyone observed-sensed anything like that. Or would like to share anything.

Looks like there are daily transmissions 9-28 through 10-02
If you do decide to sign up for a "gazing" I always try to do the one each day that also has "the voice". That way I get two for the price of one. The price is also 3 dollars for the gaze. But after the gazing is done a recording of his voice is played. The "voice" is a message he recorded for people of Croatia to play in his absence. The voice also has the healing imprint.

I have seen many higher beings with him. Including native americans when he was in Arazona. Even those people who usually see nothing can sometimes see much when in the energy of his gaze. Because he raises people's vibration. I think that is how the healings happen. Imbalances and malaise often cannot exist in the higher vibrations. I recently have been impressed also with the work of a man named Panache Desai. He uses his voice ( and of course heart) as his vehicle

Xan
28-09-2012, 10:26 PM

At two grazing meetings here in Colorado I saw and felt his mentor, Ivica. I think that happens pretty often with him.

Xan

Henri77
28-09-2012, 10:52 PM
That's interesting many folks see beings who normally don't.
I wasn't certain it was real as I've never seen a transfiguration either, over any healer... certainly not on video-webcast.
Once I was getting a massage ,and I saw the Chinese spirit who was working through the masseuse... as she was using meridian acupressure.

It's really cool seeing someone work totally without speaking... I'm catching a transmission tonight and maybe this weekend.

Yes I'd heard of Ivaca,,,.though very little.. Funny I'd never heard of Braco prior to this year.

Xan
28-09-2012, 10:53 PM
The Ivica-Braco story is quite unusual and amazing if you care to look into it.

Xan

Henri77
28-09-2012, 11:01 PM
The Ivica-Braco story is quite unusual and amazing if you care to look into it.

[COLOR="Blue"]Xan
I found no details when I googled his name....other than a video and sparse-vague references
If you know of a resource I'd be curious ,as Braco is an odd bird among healers.

Xan
28-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Here's an article with their story: http://www.braco.net/golden-sun

Yes, Braco is unusual for sure.

Xan

Smiler
28-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi Absolutetrip

Thought I'd share with you a small part of my journey, maybe in some way you might find some information useful.
My hands use to Blister for many years as a young woman, simply they would heat up ..extremely Hot and form these unusual blisters..Tiny small and painful ...I would go to doctor after doctor seeking a cure ..as the blisters I would break ..my hands would crack and peel ..heal and then process would start again.
What I learn't over time ..is it was a gift from spirit ..as I heat up ..I transport that energy for healing ..either with physical contact or absent healing .
I am both a conscious and unconscious Trance med... If I have to put a title to it ( although I really dislike titles as they feel like a form of separation to me as a human).
Working with The highest energies of Light and Listening To Guides Of Love has been a huge part of my learning...as events unfold in physical Life.
I had a beautiful cat once .. Codie ..The vet said she was dying and would not make the night ..I took her home and I prayed to the divine light ..I put her in bed next to me ..and sleep in a state of prayer ..In the morning she was absolutely fine ...in perfect health.

Healing is a wonderful gift from Spirit ~ I wish you well On your journey.
I found that The base Principle was staying centred in the connection with Light and listening to the divine within .

God sped and safe travels
:)

Smiler
29-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote Absolute trip

I know my guides well I have a gate keeper for my mediumship and guidance. I also have trance guides that guide me and protect me while I am in trance. In trance it is different it can be dangerous for the medium. Physical mediumship I do not do very often it really takes a toll on my body.
I have known for sometime I am a healer but never realized I must be in light trance when I heal.
In deep trance I have a guide who helps me out of and back into my body. Through the tunnel its like sliding down through a indigo blue water slide and to the other side and there I have a huge protector guide named Eric and I have a master teacher guide who stays within my body and gives readings and makes unbelievable things happen. It is a strange feeling letting go and I can see my body far in the distance and just barely hear it talking not knowing what is said and can see my master teacher spirit guide in my body. He is with me always I can hear him and feel and see him all the time. As it is necessary for the trance medium to know the spirit using their body better than they know anyone on earth. I know my trance guides very well and trust them unlike I trust anyone. I trust them with my life.
For anyone wanting to explore trance mediumship I say do not attempt it until you know your trance guides have come forward and you should spend alot of time getting to know them. You have to learn to communicate and trust each other. When they came forward to me I recognized them as if they were my best friends or family I had known forever.
Peace and thanks to all,
Ron

Well said and well advised ~ I trust My guides Totally as well :)
I enjoyed reading Your Reply .

Blessings

lili
29-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Hi Absolutetrip

Thought I'd share with you a small part of my journey, maybe in some way you might find some information useful.
My hands use to Blister for many years as a young woman, simply they would heat up ..extremely Hot and form these unusual blisters..Tiny small and painful ...I would go to doctor after doctor seeking a cure ..as the blisters I would break ..my hands would crack and peel ..heal and then process would start again.
What I learn't over time ..is it was a gift from spirit ..as I heat up ..I transport that energy for healing ..either with physical contact or absent healing .
I am both a conscious and unconscious Trance med... If I have to put a title to it ( although I really dislike titles as they feel like a form of separation to me as a human).
Working with The highest energies of Light and Listening To Guides Of Love has been a huge part of my learning...as events unfold in physical Life.
I had a beautiful cat once .. Codie ..The vet said she was dying and would not make the night ..I took her home and I prayed to the divine light ..I put her in bed next to me ..and sleep in a state of prayer ..In the morning she was absolutely fine ...in perfect health.

Healing is a wonderful gift from Spirit ~ I wish you well On your journey.
I found that The base Principle was staying centred in the connection with Light and listening to the divine within .

God sped and safe travels
That's quite an authentic gift you have !!! I love that you know this is about Divine, Guides of love, highest of enerties. This all is so very important. Thanks for your beautiful story. :smile: I also like, in your post below, that you write about having what I call mastery over your transmediumship. This is very important. To have control over what comes in. And who is protecting your body and space. To have control over where, and with whom you go.

Xan
29-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Smiler: I found that The base Principle was staying centred in the connection with Light and listening to the divine within .

Absolutely!

Xan

Smiler
29-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi lili :smile:

quote: That's quite an authentic gift you have !!! I love that you know this is about Divine, Guides of love, highest of enerties. This all is so very important. Thanks for your beautiful story. :smile: I also like, in your post below, that you write about having what I call mastery over your transmediumship. This is very important. To have control over what comes in. And who is protecting your body and space. To have control over where, and with whom you go.

Thankyou for your lovely reply..it has not been an easy path growing nor learning..Committed to light I am. It has honestly for me .. taken me decades this life working through levels naturally presented by guides . ( I have been VERY slow in some area's and done repeat a Lot .. like do not pass go ..Repeat lol). I do trust the Light :) and have hung in by a hairs breath at the worse times of trials and tribulations ...many blessings to you ..
:smile:you have a light lovely energy BTW :)

with sincerity and kindness

:smile:

Smiler
29-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi Xan

I also respect being part of the team working with divine :) it is amazing ..I listen...and I trust God ..over any-body . I take responsibility for my own protection and I do ask for protection and Guidance from the Highest levels of Love. I am also responsible for my own cleansing etc .. Also I acknowledge my human ness I am not perfect ...lol sometimes I try though hee hee!

Its beautiful day to smile

Blessings on yr path Xan

Xan
29-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Yes... part of a team. I think of myself as the ground crew.

Blessings back to you, Smiler. :love7:

Xan

lili
29-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Thankyou for your lovely reply..it has not been an easy path growing nor learning..Committed to light I am. It has honestly for me .. taken me decades this life working through levels naturally presented by guides . ( I have been VERY slow in some area's and done repeat a Lot .. like do not pass go ..Repeat lol). I do trust the Light :) and have hung in by a hairs breath at the worse times of trials and tribulations ...many blessings to you ..
:smile:you have a light lovely energy BTW :)

with sincerity and kindness

:smile:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Smiler. fortunately, speed does not matter when moving through the soul's chosen journey. It is the dedication to the gifts that counts. The heart's longing. And you surely do have that !!! Thank you for your comment about my energy. I can only say that you glow with light of Divine heart :love1: . This is why your original post made me feel so happy !! Thank you, Smiler :smile: .