PDA

View Full Version : Damaged spirits coming through, mixed opinion

GoldenEagleIndy
04-10-2010, 04:42 PM
First it is good to have the forum back, I missed reading about and learning from all of you. I had something rather odd happen to me while we were away, I had a dead guy appear to me in a spirit art. He's on the top of it, it came to me as he had shot himself in the head. Put a gun to his eye socket or lower mouth and ate a bullet. It blew out his eye socket and the top side of his head. I sent this one to one of my teachers and she said we would discuss it in private after class Thursday night, well after class she told me that my peace had hit a nerve. :confused1:

Apparently one of the associate ministers husband committed suicide last week, by shooting himself in the head. :icon_frown: I had no idea this had happened, not a clue. Which we discussed, and then agreed that I would not let her know or do anything with it. The peace has a lot of blue and white in it, maybe some symbols and she asked that I look at the positive in it? :confused:

I got the impression that this person was looking for some type of help from me, so I am not sure what to make of it. For now I have put it off to the side, I would be interested in hearing others opinion of it? My initial thing is this, everything that happens is not positive and you have to be able to deal with all of it.

Why did he show up?

It's good to have the forum back.. Namaste to all of you!!

GoldenEagleIndy
04-10-2010, 04:43 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3647/001tog.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
04-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Here's a close up of him.

Sorry if the size is big, but I want you to be able to see him.

I deleted this pic.. first will have to do.

Summerland
05-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Wow, that is one sad, tormented dude. I can see his feet and there seems to be things crawling up his legs. A womans face in his central part with a couple of gaunt looking male skeletal faces. It looks like pincers from a but or scorpion are reaching up from his chest area to his shoulders. His shoulders are so wide that they seem to be wide enough to carry the entire earth on them. His right eye socket is missing.I am sorry, Dan, but this is really scary looking. This person is tormented. I would try praying for him; have the whole blasted church pray for him to find peace. Sage yourself and where you do your artwork, PLEASE!

Summerland
05-10-2010, 12:45 AM
OHHHHH, his heart chakra looks like a lump of coal!!

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Wow, that is one sad, tormented dude. I can see his feet and there seems to be things crawling up his legs. A womans face in his central part with a couple of gaunt looking male skeletal faces. It looks like pincers from a but or scorpion are reaching up from his chest area to his shoulders. His shoulders are so wide that they seem to be wide enough to carry the entire earth on them. His right eye socket is missing.I am sorry, Dan, but this is really scary looking. This person is tormented. I would try praying for him; have the whole blasted church pray for him to find peace. Sage yourself and where you do your artwork, PLEASE!

No please don't be sorry or worry, I am not afraid of him in any way at all. He's sad and needs help, I am taking his picture to church with me Wednesday and placing it in the prayer garden. I hope this soul finds peace, and or goes into the light. Whichever it needs to do. I would be happy to help if I knew how to, that's why I thought that I would post it here to see if anyone else knew what to do..

I am happy to have the forum back, hope to see more friends like you back here soon!

Love and light,

GEI

:hug3:

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 01:02 AM
Let me post an angel in here, she's green...

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2857/001afg.jpg

Summerland
05-10-2010, 01:11 AM
This one I will have to look at tomorrow. But the guy; he needs prayers.Suicides are so lost and confused afterwards, I am so sorry for what he is going thru now.

Moon Willow
05-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Wonderful to have you back GEI,
I missed your artwork the most!

Wow, you're first one is pretty full-on isn't it. Your poor fellow in the blue. It feels to me like it has an Egyptian theme to this, like perhaps something that this person brought through to this life that he couldn't deal with had carried over from a past life? Although it is very heavy and sad I also feel like there is a lot of healing and hope around this (especially with the blue and white).

And on a completely art-orientated view the patterns are extremely beautiful and they remind me of the intricate web that is life.

I would agree with Summerland that it would be a good idea in regards to the sage and not sure if you already do but perhaps ask for one of your guides or Archangel Michael to stand by your side while you do this work. I'm not saying that this person is bad, they may only be trying to get a message through but I guess it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I will have to come back to your green angel - finding it a bit hard to pick up at the moment, will try again later.

Love, light and blessings,
Moony x x x

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Wonderful to have you back GEI,
I missed your artwork the most!

Wow, you're first one is pretty full-on isn't it. Your poor fellow in the blue. It feels to me like it has an Egyptian theme to this, like perhaps something that this person brought through to this life that he couldn't deal with had carried over from a past life? Although it is very heavy and sad I also feel like there is a lot of healing and hope around this (especially with the blue and white).

And on a completely art-orientated view the patterns are extremely beautiful and they remind me of the intricate web that is life.

I would agree with Summerland that it would be a good idea in regards to the sage and not sure if you already do but perhaps ask for one of your guides or Archangel Michael to stand by your side while you do this work. I'm not saying that this person is bad, they may only be trying to get a message through but I guess it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I will have to come back to your green angel - finding it a bit hard to pick up at the moment, will try again later.

Love, light and blessings,
Moony x x x

:hug3::hug::hug3:

So glad to see you my friend!

I just resized her, forgot to do that..

I really missed this place!

Going to be doing some work this week, we'll see what comes of it. Working with some teachers, people who know a lot more than I do for sure!

Doing a little shopping right now, more later..

Namaste...

Love and light,

Me

Summerland
05-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Moon Willow, I think that it is hard to pick up on the second one due to the overwhelming sorrow and lost-ness of the first one. I agree with your advice about asking for AAM to stand by. This spirit might not intentionally hurt anyone, but the emantions and emotions could.

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Off to New Age People to pick up some sage and have some tea, maybe take my stuff with me..

Namaste,

I really feel like there's something special coming this week!!

Love and light,

GEI

Kaere
05-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I think if a suicide comes through it's not surprising if the pain that person was going through that lead to their death is quite prevalent - it would be quite substantial after all in order to lead someone to ending it. However, this does not mean that the soul is still in torment - quite often it is otherwise and after death the soul can see with clearer eyes and understands it's life and has access to the immense love and caring of the spirit-world.

I don't feel that this picture is reflecting a tormented soul in anguish - I feel that it was a way for the soul to identify itself to a person it knew could "see" it. If you'd like to smudge with sage to raise the vibration around you, then I think that can do no harm. If you're concerned about the spirit, you can always do your protections, and ask it how you can help (with the assistance of your guides and angels, of course).

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I think if a suicide comes through it's not surprising if the pain that person was going through that lead to their death is quite prevalent - it would be quite substantial after all in order to lead someone to ending it. However, this does not mean that the soul is still in torment - quite often it is otherwise and after death the soul can see with clearer eyes and understands it's life and has access to the immense love and caring of the spirit-world.

I don't feel that this picture is reflecting a tormented soul in anguish - I feel that it was a way for the soul to identify itself to a person it knew could "see" it. If you'd like to smudge with sage to raise the vibration around you, then I think that can do no harm. If you're concerned about the spirit, you can always do your protections, and ask it how you can help (with the assistance of your guides and angels, of course).

I had emailed it to a medium that I met this past weekend, she also thought of it in that manner.

"Very interesting that you picked up the shooting and then to have it
confirmed, you could use your art like to to give readings, The reason
you thought he came to you was for help, he may through his religion
feel that committing suicide was a sin and that is why he needs your
help to help pass him to the light. There is a lot of healing been
given which is expressed by the blue the person has received help,
guidance and healing, I feel there is some much more to his death than
will ever be realised and known. I sense that this man had much to
give and I feel as though he is willing to pass something on to your
good self."

Interesting, I did just get back from meeting with a teacher and I had him look at them as well. His reaction was to turn it sideways and show me several other faces in it, symbols, etc.

I really enjoy that so many people see different things out of this medium. Excited to go and try to put myself on the spot with it tomorrow and see what comes of it.. :hug3:

Summerland
05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
That is one of the problems that I have with the paintings. I feel as if I want to pick up the monitor and turn it in different directions. There are several different faces and I believe that I mentioned them. But the womans face is very clear to me.

ChrissyStar
05-10-2010, 09:48 PM
I go to a psychic development circle and I have asked about spirits that appear. I have been advised to tell them...

"If you are not here for my highest good, go into the light."

Skye
05-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Perhaps he came to say sorry, or maybe to let his relatives and friends know that he continues to live, and as not 'died' as the people who he once knew in the physical world may believe. Moreso if the person came from a religious background where the afterlife is a taboo subject.

Death changes only the environment he now finds himself in, as well as him having a perfect spiritual body. Whatever the reason for his visit, he will be given the love and care he needs by those in the world of spirit who will be closely watching over him. No one person is ever abandoned, so, be assured that he won't be 'lost' or alone.

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Perhaps he came to say sorry, or maybe to let his relatives and friends know that he continues to live, and as not 'died' as the people who he once knew in the physical world may believe. Moreso if the person came from a religious background where the afterlife is a taboo subject.

Death changes only the environment he now finds himself in, as well as him having a perfect spiritual body. Whatever the reason for his visit, he will be given the love and care he needs by those in the world of spirit who will be closely watching over him. No one person is ever abandoned, so, be assured that he won't be 'lost' or alone.

Very well put Skye, I think it's always better to be safe than sorry. My first impressions when I do a peace mean the most to me, and he came to me sad, as if he wanted or needed help. I am praying for him, and taking him to church to rest in the prayer garden tomorrow.

Really excited to see what I get tomorrow!! 1:00 I get put on the spot, we will see how well my guides and angels perform under pressure. I know they're going to shine!

:blob3:

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
That is one of the problems that I have with the paintings. I feel as if I want to pick up the monitor and turn it in different directions. There are several different faces and I believe that I mentioned them. But the womans face is very clear to me.

Summer, I would be very happy to try something with you soon. You've been very tolerant and supportive of me on this journey, I am going to think of you tomorrow while I am doing my work. If one of them comes to me for you, I will get your contact info off line and sent it to you. I know your name, so that is what I will be thinking of when I do it.

That will be my first attempt at doing one for someone else, other than my wife and I have only done one for her. :hug3:

GoldenEagleIndy
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I go to a psychic development circle and I have asked about spirits that appear. I have been advised to tell them...

"If you are not here for my highest good, go into the light."

Understood, I was not, am not, afraid of him at all. I have very powerful guides, angles, and family around me watching over my work. I did the sage thing tonight, man that stuff stinks, I had to open a window and put the fan on!

Some times I think they may need something before they feel they can go into a light, dunno yet.. but I am glowing white right now with energy.. :hug3::hug2::D

sorry, I am just happy and excited.. looking ahead to tomorrow..

I will talk to ya'll soon!

GEI

kaze
06-10-2010, 12:14 AM
its the calculators fault..
no, everything is your fault.
the calculator is pure, it wants pure love
but your not giving it that
there is to much hate around
dont you want to have a good conscious

i am her feathers, shes fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.
i love her, she loves me too. i love her three times

i dont believe in spirits that 'haunt' people, or aliens, no real proof, just like god, no real proof, just love

GoldenEagleIndy
06-10-2010, 01:09 AM
its the calculators fault..
no, everything is your fault.
the calculator is pure, it wants pure love
but your not giving it that
there is to much hate around
dont you want to have a good conscious

i am her feathers, shes fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.
i love her, she loves me too. i love her three times

i dont believe in spirits that 'haunt' people, or aliens, no real proof, just like god, no real proof, just love

That's certainly interesting.. :wink:

kaze
06-10-2010, 01:23 AM
That's certainly interesting.. :wink:

You want a description? Her body's sickening, I can be her prescription, I can be her physician.

If love is clear, then I see through

think of god as the witness. there needs to be a witness for a proper trial. and there are billions of witnesses on earth. i assume some of these witnesses are enlightened. therefor things really cant get any worse, only better once you bring god into the equation for real.

GoldenEagleIndy
06-10-2010, 01:37 AM
I can't quote you because the forum appears to be acting up, or my browser.

I think I understand, I am not to judge?

See love in all things, beauty in her?

Trying here, I honestly am!

:hug3:

kaze
06-10-2010, 01:43 AM
yes the main point is love, spreading love around
having a moral compass and living as you want. try to live with a good conscious and create good memories. be happy.

mother nature doesn't want worship, just respect.
father time, dont waste time with hate, spread love

GOD IS LOVE

of course some people will judge you though

i know where ive been and i know where im going

kaze
06-10-2010, 01:49 AM
look, there are no limitations in this universe, the physical one, i mean.

things have to be 'unlocked' through science
i once found the combination to the safe

YOUR memories feed 'god'. god has fun with you and your 'evil' ways. once 'god' realized love was best, subconsciously it brews over time. it cant happen instantly it has to calculate.

2012 election, Donald Trump said he may run.
your fired corrupt government

now to rid religious beliefs from the human conscious

yes, im in the building, you just on the list of guest names

you know your at the top and only heavens right above it

how do you say whats never said..

GoldenEagleIndy
06-10-2010, 02:19 AM
yes the main point is love, spreading love around
having a moral compass and living as you want. try to live with a good conscious and create good memories. be happy.

mother nature doesn't want worship, just respect.
father time, dont waste time with hate, spread love

GOD IS LOVE

of course some people will judge you though

i know where ive been and i know where im going

I will do my absolute best to spread love to all things, hope and joy!

:hug2: