PDA

View Full Version : A name keeps popping up in my head

immortal coil
09-08-2012, 10:34 PM
For the record, I have not met my TF (at least physically), but get the TF dreams, which are pretty vivid.

However, recently I've been having a name pop up in my head, that I don't know where it comes from. The name, Amberleigh, is unique enough, where I shouldn't be pulling it out of the sky. So what's the deal? Am I just crazy? Don't answer that! :smile:

Teal
09-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Um yep you are crazyyyyyy.

Teal
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I don't know what the deal is perhaps it will be known to you soon. I had a dream the other night That I had the baby but didn't know what day it was. I looked at the calender in the dream and it said aug 17 and 18.

gypsymystique
09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Have you tried looking up the name and seeing if there is any mention of a spirit guide or such with that name?

sesheta
09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Interesting that the name seems to often hold a significance in our life!
Throughout my life, I knew 4 other guys who had the same first name as my TF - and they were always people I got along very well with and felt comfortable with. I also have 2 storybooks from my early childhood that I kept for some reason, and they are both about a character with, yep, the same first name!! It's like a clue...but we don't know what mystery the clue applies to until we finally find the person that finishes the story :smile:

Kiwigirl11
10-08-2012, 12:29 AM
I can still remember when my Tf first added me to facebook ,i think by that stage i had seen him before( not 10% sure about that ) ,but i didn't know his name and his profile pic wasn't of him ,so i didn't have a clue who he was ,but i do remember his name sounded really familiar ,like he was a long lost pal i had forgotten about ,if that makes sense ...I kept thinking ,do i know you from school ,work etc and i kept thinking i know i have heard of that name before .....I still find it weird ,perhaps i dreamt his name as well ....who knows ....maybe one day this will all make sense ....i def hope so :)

frenchbread
10-08-2012, 03:55 AM
For the record, I have not met my TF (at least physically), but get the TF dreams, which are pretty vivid.

However, recently I've been having a name pop up in my head, that I don't know where it comes from. The name, Amberleigh, is unique enough, where I shouldn't be pulling it out of the sky. So what's the deal? Am I just crazy? Don't answer that! :smile:

I would take it as something important. One time I received a sign in the form of a person's name (not TF's) and it led me to TF. It was weird but Amberleigh is a unique name so maybe you should make note of it. It might make sense later for you.

wetherspoonred
10-08-2012, 03:13 PM
I looked at the calender in the dream and it said aug 17 and 18

Actually August 15th would be the best day. Consider yourself and your baby blessed if it's born on that day - very Spiritual day.

l started getting the 'Claire' coming into my head some months ago. l don't know anyone with that name and nobody around me does either. Since then the name crops up everwhere. l came to the conclusion that it was either some guides name [as Gypsy suggests] or someone around Twin [l've seen her with a girl l think is her daughter - who has a child as well]. l know it isn't twins middle name.
The meaning of the name Claire is 'Clear; bright; famous'. so that sounds good.
Amberleigh is said to have Have Hindu origins [some say arabic] and means 'SKY' and comes from the name 'Amber' - l've always like the color of amber. But, could be any of the above.

frenchbread
10-08-2012, 03:16 PM
I love the smell of Amber, its my favorite.

wetherspoonred
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
l forgot to say, l also get twins name said very cleary in my head sometimes. lt happened the other day, and the very next day l bumped into her. Usually, l hear her name either as l'm looking at something connected with her or us. Or just as l'm getting a sign about her.

wetherspoonred
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Has it got a smell?? l've never actuially handled it.

frenchbread
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Well I was referring to amber in perfumes which is not actual amber but they call it amber and I really enjoy the smell.

Jatd
10-08-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't know what the deal is perhaps it will be known to you soon. I had a dream the other night That I had the baby but didn't know what day it was. I looked at the calender in the dream and it said aug 17 and 18.

When IS your baby due!? I always wonder that and forget to ask!

awakeningheart
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Have you considered that it's a place? (that's what popped into my head when you mentioned it) There is a village in West Sussex, England called Amberley..maybe something to do with that?

gypsymystique
10-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Have you considered that it's a place? (that's what popped into my head when you mentioned it) There is a village in West Sussex, England called Amberley..maybe something to do with that?

Oooh, that's a good one to look into.

Element 5
10-08-2012, 03:42 PM

I have had many circumstances where words repeated in my head. For instance, I once had the word 'tonal' in my head all day and most people don't even know what it means. A few days later 'he' said it. (we've not met either but I know who he is)

I woke to the words 'sangre lista' recently as well (spanish for blood list). I know some spanish but didn't know 'sangre' per se. I realized after receiving other messages later that it was in reference to lineage (bloodline). Maybe past lives?

Then, I woke to a bible verse one morning (and I'm not much of a Bible person). It was in my head as clear as day...Matthew 9:23. The next morning a guy I work with mentioned Matthew 6:33 out of the blue.

These kinds of things happen to me often...usually just before going to sleep, in the shower, or when I wake. Sounds weird, but they are messages.

Don't ignore it.

Teal
10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Actually August 15th would be the best day. Consider yourself and your baby blessed if it's born on that day - very Spiritual day.

See My baby girl is due toward the end of sept. I have had a feeling that she may come early. I have had a few dreams where she has come early.

I dated a guy with the same name as tf/sc name in high school. lol and a lot of dudes with the first letter of his name.