PDA

View Full Version : Offering healing

Ninoushka
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently got training in Pranic Healing (http://www.pranichealingmea.com/pranic-principles.html), and I try to practice as much as I can.
Right now I would like to start working on distant healing on patients I do not know. Consequently, I am looking for a few persons willing to receive healing. I can help with simple physical ailments such as migraines, rheumatism, blood circulation problems, diarrhea, stress etc.
At my level, I can't help much with very serious conditions such as cancer, AIDS and such. I can not help with psychological problems either, although I can definitely help with releasing stress and physical manifestations of such conditions.

Please PM me with your request or post on this thread, and I will see if I can help.
Please let me know:
- your name
- a description of your condition
- ideally, a picture would help me a lot
- your location; I live in the Middle East, GMT+4, so it might be easier for me to perform healings on people in Europe, because the time difference is smaller. But if you live in America, depending on our availability, maybe we can work something out!

We can talk on Skype if you want, if it makes you feel more comfortable to trust me to receive your healing (although we won't need to be on any type of chat while performing the actual healing).

I won't charge anything for the healing, as long as you give me feedback : what you felt during the session, and how your condition evolved. That's all I'm asking for!

Thank you and may God bless you all!:hug3:

fire
08-08-2012, 08:46 PM
I feel a resonance with this. Will drop you a PM.

vicky3619
08-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I will send you a PM :)

Ninoushka
09-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi everyone, and many thanks to those of you who PM'ed me.

Here is a quote from a message I sent to vicky3619, who was asking about how Pranic Healing works, in case some of you are wondering too :wink:

Basically the underlying principal of Pranic Healing is that our physical body (the one you can see and touch) is surrounded by an energy body which reflects the condition of our physical body. For example, if your stomach is sick, your energy body will present either a depletion in energy at the level of your stomach, or a congestion of dirty/sick energy. This is the basis for all energy healings, being acupressure, acupuncture, shiatsu, reiki, and many more.
We can even feel a depletion/congestion in the energy body before the illness actually arises in the physical body. In that sense, our techniques can help not only curing a decease, but also preventing it.
Of course, we do not advise our patients to stop their other types of treatment (antibiotics, homeopathy, herbs, etc) because all types of medicines work together to help the patient heal.

Pranic healing is a non invasive technique (=we don't need to touch the patient) that consists in two main steps :
- cleaning the whole energy body of the patient from all the dirty and sick energies, and then doing a localized cleaning on the areas that need it most. We can scan the parts of your body that need to be cleaned, but it is also important for us to know what bothers the patient, in order to perform the most precise diagnosis. In many cases, the cleaning can already alleviate the pain/discomfort of the patient.
- after cleaning, we project good energy ("chi" or "prana") in the affected parts, to increase the recovery of our patient.

I would like to apologize in advance for those of you who will PM me this week end and won't receive a quick answer. I am currently in vacations, posted this for when I come back to my daily routine, and didn't think I'd receive answers so fast :smile:
Blessings to you all! :hug2:

Ninoushka
12-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Dear Friends,
I am going back home on Thursday so if I am not too tired from my trip I should be able to start doing a few of your healings during my week end (Friday and Saturday)! Yay!

Also I wanted to share with you a really interesting article I found, which explains the difference between Reiki and Pranic Healing :
http://pranichealing.com/article/pranic-healing-and-reiki
(http://pranichealing.com/article/pranic-healing-and-reiki)

Ninoushka
09-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Hello guys, just wanted to share a video which explains and shows a little bit how Pranic Healing works. It is the first video on this link :
http://www.pranichealing.com/videos

Tanemon
12-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi. A wonderful offer to us.:smile:

I sent you a PM.

Ninoushka
14-10-2012, 01:52 PM
@Tanemon, thank you very much :smile:

to all : I have received a lot of requests lately, so if I take a little while to reply, please be patient :wink: If it takes longer than a little while, please PM me again, because I may have missed your message in the list :redface:
I have started a little blog (http://prananina.blogspot.com.) to answer some of the Frequently Asked Questions. I spent pretty much all last week answering messages regarding healing requests, and it is reaaaaally time consuming... Sadly, while I'm explaining stuff, I am not healing anyone :tongue: Besides, if it becomes a full time thing for me, I won't be able to provide this service for free anymore, lol! So please bear with me, and make sure you check my blog (it is a little empty for now but I will post more during the week). Thank you everyone!
On a lighter and super happy note, I am proud to announce that I started taking my Advanced Pranic Healing class last Friday. Yay! I can still only take care of physical ailments, but I am now more efficient in my healings, and I can treat more serious ailments!