PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum giving false answers

korryn92
07-08-2012, 03:28 AM
I have a home made pendulum that I have used quite a few times that used to work very well for me but I had left at my moms by accident and started using a necklace I have with a clear quartz crystal on it. I made sure to figure out the yes no and maybe answers before asking any questions to make sure I could read the response correctly. One night I could not find my vanilla extract and looked through everything for it and figured it wouldn't hurt to see if this could help me find it. I was asking it different areas that could be a simple yes or no and eventually after looking everywhere it said yes and not finding I asked if it was behind my microwave knowing it wasn't, it said yes again. I have no idea why it is doing this, but my vanilla reappear about a month later in plain sight where I have been multiple times during the time I could not find it. So I was just wondering if the pendulum/necklace just does not work for me or if something is wrong with it. I am kinda new to this so I do not know whether to just give up on it or cleanse or if there's other energy affecting. Advice would be wonderful please.:smile:

sunshineofthesoul
07-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Were you calm and relaxed when you were using the Pendulum or were you stressed b/c you couldn't find the Vanilla? I have noticed that when we are stressed we send out the same type of energy and it actually blocks us from finding whatever it is we are looking for, that is usually why we are able to find it when we are not looking for it, b/c we are not sending out that stressed frantic energy. I have noticed that when I try to use my Pendulum when stressed it gives me the wrong answers to, that is why you have to make sure you are calm relaxed and focused when using it. I recently used my Pendulum to try and find my cousins sandals while everyone else was frantically tearing up the house I decided to use my Pendulum, I drew the floor plans of the house on a piece of paper then moved my Pendulum over each room, when I got to my cousins closet my Pendulum kept swinging in the yes position. It turned out my cousin had found them in her suitcase next to the closet.You just have to remember Practice makes Perfect.

korryn92
09-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Come to think of it I was kind of stressed about finding it because I just made a pancake batter and just needed the vanilla so I could make my boyfriend and I pancakes. I never thought about how this could affect it, the times my other pendulum did not work were times I was stressed as well. Thank you so much for this response this should definitely help next time I use it to look for something.:D

Henri77
10-08-2012, 04:54 AM
I've been doing a version of standing "muscle testing" lately which functions much like a pendulum.

(I always make sure I'm grounded and peaceful, to assure greatest accuracy.
You, not the pendulum are causing the movement, so it's ideal if you're neutral & balanced. IMO

sunny shine
10-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Our thoughts seem to influence the swaying of the pendulums' directions. I find this especially true when I am very much attached to the outcome :-)

shadedragon
10-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I always double check the yes and no each and every time I use it, as sometimes it switches based on our energy. Did you check it?