PDA

View Full Version : Sway test as divination

Henri77
03-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Standing "muscle sway testing" as a divination tool.
Anybody routinely using this?
Any tips what might throw off ones accuracy-truth? Or how to optimize accuracy-truth in the process,

It seems a "do anywhere" easy divination procedure that is discreet and apparently accurate when questions are suitably framed, asked.

(this vid was the only one I could quickly find)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mT2TpgvnUI

I've experimented briefly, in private.
But it seems a very promising technique for yes-no questions when pendulums or other devices aren't feasible.
And hopefully bypasses the egomind if done correctly.

Adrienne
03-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Standing "muscle sway testing" as a divination tool.
Anybody routinely using this?
Any tips what might throw off ones accuracy-truth? Or how to optimize accuracy-truth in the process,

only thing that comes to mind, in throwing off one's accuracy of swaying ... is one too many glasses of wine ? :tongue: sorry, couldn't resist... I can't view the video.

Henri77
04-08-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm referring to standing muscle testing, (the standard term), which isn't terribly descriptive IMO. At it's really ones body swaying-moving somewhat like a pendulum does.

the link worked OK for me. but here's another demo video of the procedure.
http://www.loveorabove.com/energy-kit/part4

I doubt wine helps any form of divination, and yes might be best to resist for this procedure especially.

Adrienne
04-08-2012, 12:53 PM
hi Henri, yes I will agree not real descriptive on the term. Thanks for finding another video for me, but I have problems with my flash player ~

and I do realize one shouldn't drink wine when divining ... purely a conversational comment. :smile:

Enjoy your weekend !
Dream Angel xx

sunshineofthesoul
17-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I have done the standing muscle test a few times but usually like to do the finger muscle test. I actually just did it a couple of minutes ago, I asked it if I should message this person that I know, and it said no lol, which I agree.

Henri77
18-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Whatever works that you tend to trust.
I find standing gives me a definite response that is rarely ambiguous if ever.
I tried a pendulum a few times but this works anywhere, and very quickly as well.
Long as I'm centered & grounded,

norseman
18-10-2012, 07:14 PM
The "swaying" technique is part of Thought Field Therapy [The Callahan Technique]. It is a diagnosis method often used by practitioners of Acupuncture.
For those not familiar with TFT, think of it as a "grown-up" version of EFT.

Henri77
18-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Well I find it a simple-quick divination technique. Heard of it from David Hawkins work.
Anything that reduces the influence of preconceptions-desire-egomind chatter seems worth trying.