PDA

View Full Version : Developing Clairvoyance

Lynn
04-10-2010, 02:27 AM
How to Develop your Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance also is known as “clear seeing” or “ clear sight” it is with all of us. Its in how we come to understand it or use it that growth comes. What does it mean to be clairvoyant for some its seeing in the minds eye while for others its seeing with the physical eyes or both. Its picking up feeling from a photo but there is no photo there. Its like feeling in the physical but there is no physical there. For some its like seeing a motion picture play before ye with out the screen or projector. it’s a feeling of emotions at times.

How to develop this even if one feels no connection to clairvoyance one can try this :

Visualize the 7 Chakra colours Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and see them as balls . One by one toss the ball into the air. Toss it high enough in the mind that ye loose sight of it. Now sent up the next ball till all are sailing in the air just out of sight. You know the are there but ye are letting the minds eye not see them land.

Its in the development of re training the inner eye to what it sees. Learning to listen to the inner voice not the mind. Learning to trust in the inner voice.
Opening the Third Eye too can aid in Clairvoyance this can be one with meditations.

What blocks this is fear. Fear of being wrong, fear of the unknown. Start by testing things slowly and keeping a record of what one finds.

Learn the feel in the GUTT is it loose or tight. At ease of
Stressed ? Does what one see’s feel right.

Lynn

mahakali
20-10-2010, 06:18 PM
hey lynn i was thinking earlier if schizophrenia may be a form of clairvoyance where you read a passing thought of someone’s and make it out to be more in your head. someone may be seeing themselves in the mind of someone else and feel self conscious.

Lynn
20-10-2010, 09:47 PM
hey lynn i was thinking earlier if schizophrenia may be a form of clairvoyance where you read a passing thought of someone’s and make it out to be more in your head. someone may be seeing themselves in the mind of someone else and feel self conscious.

Hello

With any mental illness its a fine line for many diagnosis. The Human brain is such a complex thing that really we are only just starting to understand it.

I can share a couple of personal stories I know of ( YES ON YES I have permissions to share in them form the frineds I have).

One she is a bit older than me she is 54 now. She like me from about the age of 6 talked on seeing and hearing the dead. I had me Dad shut me down about ever speaking on that . I did I had fear of me Father (not on a bad way) I respected what he told me.

She came form a family of some status an she was diagnosed as being mentally ill and was commited to a private instittuion. As she was not voilent and was intelligent she got a base education and she over the year's helped out with the day to day runnings.

At 16 year's old this visiting Med Student came to do checkups. He met with her and he realized she was not in any way mentally ill she was a "medium" is all. This fell on deaf ears, as the times were not yet ready to understand in that.

He would visit her off and on for the next few years. At 18 she became free to leave as she was no longer a minor and her family had passed. No commitment plans were put in place. Her parents died suddenly. This med Student was now a FULL Dr.

He signed her out on her 18th Birthday and slowly helped her ease into socieity life. Three year's later they married. She has three kids and they are still married. She told me that me Dad did me a HUGE favor in stopping me from talking on such things in the times I lived. I too could have gone that path but not in a PRIVATE facility but a full on institution. I was not mentally ill.

At 16 I almost took me life over all this Mediumship stuff I did not undersatnd. I thouht I was mentally ill. I was reading up on all the mental illnesses and I could see how I FIT there in some ways. I got help. I am just with certain ablities.

The other is a Father from the Chuch I know. He was a street person and he was taken off the streets by a Church outreach program. He heard voices and tied all the meds nothing silenced that . It was soon noted that he was SEEING spirits that went with some of the Church members. He too was thought to be mentally ill. NOT the case. He worked his way up to become a full and high rankig member of the Church.

It is a fine line at times on HOW one is seen. Times are changing and we do have more understandings.

For one's that suffer from mental illness and truly hear the voices they know most times they are NOT their own voice. It is a sad illness . I know maybe at times not diagnosed til one is too far down to come home again , or mis diagnosed at times sadly.

Lynn

Adrienne
02-11-2010, 09:07 AM
How to Develop your Clairvoyance

How to develop this even if one feels no connection to clairvoyance one can try this :

Visualize the 7 Chakra colours Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and see them as balls . One by one toss the ball into the air. Toss it high enough in the mind that ye loose sight of it. Now sent up the next ball till all are sailing in the air just out of sight. You know the are there but ye are letting the minds eye not see them land.

hi Lynn,

what does one do, once the colored balls are sailing in the air ?

Dream Angel xx

Spiritlite
02-11-2010, 03:44 PM
I have been clairvoyant my entire life. I think it's an issue of being spiritually open, as I've learned to shut it out when I need to. for example, if I'm giving a reading I always shut it down when I am done and tell the angels or guides of deceased ones of the person I'm reading to leave me alone. I also ask god to shut it off for me when it's too overwhelming. It's not fear, it is more self protection.
To be clairvoyant you have to trust what what you hear feel or see is the truth and take the risk and let it be known this is what you feel see or hear.
Spiritlite

mahakali
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
hi guys, i was told i was claircognizant any tips to developing this?

John32241
02-11-2010, 08:32 PM
hi guys, i was told i was claircognizant any tips to developing this?

I would say through conversations with your inner guidance.

BTW this process can be used for just about any type of skill or desired result.

John

Shabda
02-11-2010, 11:23 PM
a very interesting discussion folks~! my wife is clairvoyant, and i am not, but i AM trying to develop it further and have begun to see some things that just arent visible on the physical plane...

sunny shine
03-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I personally believe any gift will be given to you or shown your way if you have the need for it. Otherwise what are we going to do with all those gifts in a society that is going to label anyone mentally ill. I think everyone has to evolve to greater understanding. May be thats the reason why most of these gifts are kept dormant in us by the greater spirit/GOD whatever.

Katiecat
16-11-2010, 12:59 AM
I think its an interesting topic about mental illness. I think mental illness definitely exists. I also think that the mental wards have many spiritually awakened people!