PDA

View Full Version : Hypnagogic Dreams?

Sparkle13
01-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm new to this section but I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing is related to lucid dreaming. It seems as if as soon as I lay down to go to sleep at night, before I actually fall asleep, I automatically go into a comforting state where I'm dreaming. I'm still awake though. It happens pretty much every night. I see the same person, a soul connection and a possible twin flame. Then I just fall asleep. I consciously know it's happening. Almost like it's planned, but it can't be stopped.

Is this a form of lucid dreaming? If it is, now what?!

Ninoushka
01-08-2012, 07:42 PM
it seems so, but I'm not an expert. It must feel amazing. What happens during these "episodes"?

Sparkle13
02-08-2012, 11:54 AM
It's like this person and I are together talking in this state. Which in real life, we do not. It's a comforting feeling. A feeling of closeness and warmth. Most of the time I feel we are at a house, his? It's seems like it's only a few minutes, then I fall asleep.

Strangely, last night was the first night in a long time that it didn't happen. I went to bed somewhat upset about something and just fell asleep without it.

immortal coil
02-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I think the term "Twin Flame" is often misused, but if your case it might actually fit.

I've had a similar situation to yours except mine is when I'm dreaming. It's always the same blonde haired girl though, who I've never met.

Maybe try meditating on it.

Sparkle13
03-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I - I agree with both. With all of my experiences, it just has to be a TF. I just can't see how it isn't. I've 'met' him in the physical, so I know who he is. What would meditating do? Where do I start? Just curious, as I'm learning about all of this.

QUE_KAKASHI
14-09-2012, 05:25 PM
this experience is not a singular thing. What you are experiencing is the beginning of the Wake Induced Lucid Dream. It is common to experience hypnagognia along with other phenomena. Everyone experiences this but it is harder to remember as we lose consciousness, then find ourselves in the middle of the dream.