PDA

View Full Version : Reiki on a Printer

Lynn
31-07-2012, 04:31 AM
Hello

Yes, the title of the thread is correct. I had a "critical ink failure" on the printer. I went though all the steps to fix it, did that over and over agian and nothing yesterday. I thought OK I have to get a new one, and I looked up the new model that would take all the "ink" cartridges I had just put in it. One of the fixes was to replace all the ink that showed low. I had just spent over $100 on new ink for it so what a waste if it was dead. I was like ( well you know :tongue: ) .

This morning I was sitting here saying to the mate I neede a new printer ( and the one I have is more than just a printer its a pro photo printer as well ) and that it was not a cheep replacement. He was like OK have the money in the budget to do it? I was like if I have to yes.....but.....

Sitting here I was told "go try Reiki" on it and then do the steps again. I know to listen to those little voices and I went down and approched the machine as I would a person getting a healing and WOW ! it printed. It went into a "self help mode" that I have not been able to find in the solutions files. It took 15 mintues to preform it and then I test printed.

Never doubt the power of healing even on a machine that still is showing signs of life......

Lynn

Sybilline
31-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Hi Lynn,

Wow, that's wonderful. I knew it! I knew life had to be beyond form. I knew even biologically "non-living" things had to have some sort of life. We're all made up of the same stuff!

Thanks for posting Lynn, very funny but packed with new things for me to ponder. ♥

Illumine
31-07-2012, 07:42 AM
That's brilliant that you managed to save it Lynn! I never thought to try healing on machines before but this quote;

Never doubt the power of healing even on a machine that still is showing signs of life......

really stood out to me. I'll keep this in mind next time one of my machines decides to play up :smile:

Adrienne
31-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Very interesting Lynn ! Guess I have to learn Reiki now :smile:

There have been a few occasions where my computer wasn't working and I asked Archangel Michael to help fix it and " ask and ye shall receive ", he did !

Dream Angel xx

fire
31-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Technology needs love. Haha. Guess one can't blame Margaret Berger for being in love with a robot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y0HRfEDviQ) ;p

Windward
04-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Hah! That's awesome.