PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose only 3 books ....

Adrienne
28-07-2012, 02:23 AM
If you were moving and could only bring 3 books with you .... what would they be ?

Dream Angel xx

Miss Hepburn
28-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Superbeings
by John Randolph Price

Practicing the Presence
by Joel S. Goldsmith

Ask And It Is Given
by Abraham-Hicks

Nameless
28-07-2012, 04:56 AM
I'd take my computer so I could buy some more on Amazon :)

Seth Speaks or The Nature of Personal Reality
Ask and it is Given
Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

amy green
28-07-2012, 09:22 AM
My spiritual notebooks (where I have kept notes from talks/courses and key quotes from spiritual books I've read)

My medical/health book (with added notes collated over the years)

My huge scrap book (which has info about anything and everything!)

You haven't mentioned what are your 3 books Dream Angel - am curious to know what they might be, since you have started this thread. Care to share?

ces
28-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Mine would be:

Bury my heart at wounded knee
The wide wide world

A blank note book and a pencil

Adrienne
28-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Interesting idea ces, the blank notebook and pencil !

Miss Hepburn
28-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Seth Speaks or The Nature of Personal Reality
Ask and it is Given
Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

I know and respect the 1st 2...'Soul Love' must be pretty good, then ---what's it about?
Hope that's ok to share about a book here..

Adrienne
28-07-2012, 05:13 PM
definitely ok to share about the books, a good way to find a new favorite book ! :smile:

Adrienne
28-07-2012, 05:18 PM
You haven't mentioned what are your 3 books Dream Angel - am curious to know what they might be, since you have started this thread. Care to share?

Yes, I will share... just at the moment, I am not sure which 3 it would be ... decisions decisions :smile: too many to choose from

A peaceful mind.
28-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Well I only have one book that would be nice to have with me

Mine would be:
The Akashic Records

With love and peace

Yours

A Peaceful Mind :D

The Akashic Records
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fen. wikipedia.org%252Fwiki%252FAkashic_records)

Kaere
28-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I know and respect the 1st 2...'Soul Love' must be pretty good, then ---what's it about?

Love this book...

Nameless
29-07-2012, 06:14 PM

Soul Love is along the lines of the first two, in the respect that they were written by non-physical beings. Soul Love (and many other books by Sanaya) were written by Orin, who calls himself a being of light who lives in the soul plane. Of all of the books, when I read his words, I can physically feel the love that is being transmitted with the words. They are so beautiful. If you want to explore Orin, on their website are many free, short meditations given by Orin. Soul Love is also available on a download, and is read by Sanaya who is channeling Orin, and are several long meditations that are just unbelieveable in their energy and love, its hard to describe but wonderous to be in that feeling.

My husbands favorite short meditation is "Solar Light", and he downloaded it to his IPad (well, I downloaded it for him..). He loves being outside in the backyard, soaking up the sun and listening to Solar Light and he connects with his happy place and his spirit guide when he does. Go to OrinDaben dot com and go to Orin's Meditation Room and you will find them there. Enjoy. :hug3:

Honza
30-07-2012, 01:25 AM
The Narnia Chronicles - one book?
The Lord Of The Rings - one book
The Chronicles Of Thomas Covenant - one book

I hope I'm not cheating by choosing three CHRONICLES instead of three books.

Uma
30-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Seek God Within by Sri Vasudeva
Oxford Dictionary
A notebook with blank pages and pencils

Dragonfly1
30-07-2012, 04:58 AM
The power of Intention.....
Women, food and God.......
In the company of Angels.......

Lulu
30-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I just wouldn't move lol. If I could only take three with me, I would lose thousands of dollars that I spent on text books. Literally. I would cry... but not over the money... over the loss of my beloved texts.

But, if I absolutely had to, I would take,

Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Handbook of Physics - Benenson, Harris, Stöcker, Lutz (Editors)
The Iliad and The Odyssey (you can't separate them lol) - Homer

EmergingPath
30-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Spontaneous Evolution by Bruce Lipton
Deep Truth by Greg Braden
and for casual - Game of Thrones Series (it's all in one "book" on my iPad :wink: )

Miss Hepburn
30-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Spontaneous Evolution by Bruce Lipton
Deep Truth by Greg Braden
and for casual - Game of Thrones Series (it's all in one "book" on my iPad :wink: )Bruce Lipton and Greg Braden...with those you'd have to something casual...Ha! :tongue:
Good choices.

EmergingPath
31-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Bruce Lipton and Greg Braden...with those you'd have to something casual...Ha! :tongue:
Good choices. Thanks Miss Hepburn. Yea, their concepts tend to get a lil weighty at times but since I love Quantum Physics and the whole "our thoughts creat our reality" I really could not go too far away with out them :D

Adrienne
01-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Such interesting choices ! Not easy to choose just 3 books ....

StrandedSnowMonkey
01-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Interesting question! :smile:

A few translation books;

French
Spanish
Portuguese

Perhaps, an Italian book may accidentally fall in too! :icon_eek:

Snow Monkey

Adrienne
01-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I am visualizing this Italian book wanting to be part of the collection. :D

Adrienne
01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Yea, their concepts tend to get a lil weighty at times but since I love Quantum Physics and the whole "our thoughts creat our reality" I really could not go too far away with out them :D

Quantum Physics... the title sounds soooo scientific :D but so much more interesting than some of the science classes one had to take in school.

EmergingPath
01-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Quantum Physics... the title sounds soooo scientific :D but so much more interesting than some of the science classes one had to take in school. It can be, thats for sure. I go for the "talk to me like I'm a 5 year old" translations :smile:

Adrienne
01-08-2012, 05:02 PM
That's what I need, " the 5 yr old translations ! " :tongue:

Henri77
08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Today my choice would probably be be

Autobiography of a Yogi-Yogananda
Living in The Heart- Drunvalo
The Physics of Miracles -Richard Bartlett

and a photo of Meher Baba

great thread, terrific suggestions I'd not heard of before

n2mec
16-08-2012, 11:18 AM
For me,
The Power of Now
Conversations with God
New Earth

kitsunewindchaser
21-08-2012, 09:07 PM
The bible
The Secret
Pilgrim's Progress

Hard to narrow down to just three!

bobby24
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM
For me it will be enough only one book. "A crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov. This book I can read and re-read several times per week!