PDA

View Full Version : Spirtual experance. One Ill never forget.

Zoclora
26-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Well yesterday, my views has broden and changed abit on how I veiw my home.

We have been having renavations latly here at the appartments where I am living at. My mom has been telling me she has been having some spiriual experances with unkown spirits. I didnt have a single one, so I waved it off. All though the lady who was looking for her home did made me worry. I asumed that she had found help and was able to go home.
Well yesterday I desided to take a nap. I had a dream about me. I was sick looking with my hair falling out. The house I was inlooked dark and disorded. Sundenly I fell onto the floor and my eyes rolled in my head, making it look like I was having a sersure. I then started to hear this males voice who was very angery and unhappy. I was woken up, my eyes open. But my body unable to move. The malesvoice was loud and clear. I also heard what sounded like wind. He was saying that he demanded me to find a cure to this problem or help fix it. I heard another voice behind his who wasnt happy neather. I couldnt move, couldnt scream. I couldnt call for help, he kept blocking all my thoughts what felt like somthing cold in my left ear. He finly let me go about five minutes latter. I was shaken up, not knowing what to do. I desided to go to this shop whos owners are experts on this. The son of one the owners who works with spirits and hauntings, helped me get suplise and told me, its the renavations. So I went home and cleansed and purafide the house. I then did a protection spell and a ritual, inviting the archangels, my gods and goddesses, high masters of the light, my guides and gaurdians and as well as friends who is in spirit. I then told them basicly this "I understand that you are unhappy with the renavations. So am I. I know your pain, being up rooted like that. Every thing you knew, is now not there. We to, are suffring from this. I unforchantly, can not do any thing to put a stop to the renavations. But what I can do is offer peace, protection, love, light and healing energy to sooth you all. Please let the angels, gods and goddesses as was as the high masters, help you all to find peace once agian. I know, you are afraid of change, and I dont blame you. But I do not like the negative actions that has been done. I know you all are good at heart and only is asking for help. So I am here to do what I can do, and offer you a home, a sancawary to come and go as you please. All I want is for you to have no negative intents and to cause no harm or fear. Right now, its a tugh time for us all, we should stick together and work this out together. For now, enjoy the candels and incence I have offerd. Release all the fear and negative feelings. You are safe here. I will allow you to stay and keep living here as long as you fallow threw with what I said."
After I was done, I heard a thank you from diffrent spirits and one, Im guessing was the male who had pinned me down said "Thank you." and "Im sorry. I will try." And after the candel spell was compleat, the wax that melted off was in a forme of a heart. Cents then, I have felt some spirits here but they are more at peace then befor. And I believe I heard the male spirit, saying he wishes to be friends and try to make peace.

That is one experance that I will tell for years. And hope that the spirits who have been living with us, also will remember this and live in peace once agian, even after we move. And they also have helped me. They have made me realize, I am important. And do have a gift. Somthing that Iv been denighing for years. They have helped me see that I am needed by them. Without me, Im not sure what would have happen. And if it wasnt for that scary experance, a cry for help, I would have never knew, how damaging the renavation is to them. They have helped me open my eyes more and view my home in a diffrent way. And for that, I thank them and am very gratful to have them around to not only let me help them out but then helping me out to.

Silver
26-07-2012, 06:11 PM
That was a fascinating story and dream, Zoclora and thank you for sharing it!

I'm glad you were able to help one another. Bless you.

Zoclora
26-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you Silvergirl.

Im normaly am not the one to deal with spirits crossing over, but these spirits have done nothing wrong, and do desurve peace. I can only hope they will advencholy acept the renavations that has been and is being done. I also offer them, if they wished, to come with us to our new appartment, if they truly fell uncomfterble here. They are very nice, quite spirits. And I can relate to them and understand if they wish to move with us to. Being here for six years, we are what is left of thier commfert. And I do not mind at all, to have spirit roomates xD And the little heart they made out of the black candel wax on the washcloth, I put a bit more of this protection oil on it and am starting to sleep with it. And let me tell you, when I feel sleep earlyer for a nap (doing a ritchual that big can be tiresome) I couldnt help but to cry, feeling the love from that heart. They really have tuched a spot, that not many can tuch.