PDA

View Full Version : Earth's Ascension Questions..

Kylie<3
22-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been doing some research this morning regarding ascension into the 5th dimension. Dolores Cannon claims that some of the physical symptoms of this are: high blood pressure, heart palpitations, dizziness, joint aches and pains, depression, ringing of the ears, headaches, etc..

All of which besides high blood pressure I have been experiencing for about 5 months now. I have went to the doctor and they can't figure it out.

My question for you all is: When we go into this 5th dimension is everyone going or are people going to be left behind? If people will be left behind is there anyway we can know if our family or ourselves will be making it over? This scares me, could there be a chance that my 2yr old daughter just vanishes and I'm left here? The thought of not being with my family breaks my heart. Please, someone enlighten me! :hug2:

Many Blessings,
Kylie

barrynu
23-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Dont worry,its not a physical shift,its a consciousness shift and its going on right now.If you are feeling symptoms then your vibration is rising and your daughters vibration will rise too to match yours but your daughter is young so her vibration may be higher than yours anyway:smile:
Nobody is going to vanish but people and things that you dont need or want will slowly "vanish" from your life.Its a gradual shift and people will have to shift with it or they wont be able to live on this planet.Truth,Simplicity and love is where we are going and if people cant or wont change then they will have to try again in their next incarnation which will come quickly for them.

Kylie<3
23-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Thank you for your response, Barry.

I have already noticed MANY people that are not beneficial to me being 'left behind in MY life'. I no longer associate with them or speak with them anymore, not sure if this is the same thing or not.

What do you mean by people will have to shift with it or they will be left behind. Wouldn't that insinuate that people will infact be "left behind" and no longer with you in your existance..? For example, what if my parents don't shift with it, will I not see them again if I shift?

I guess I'm still confused..lol

barrynu
23-07-2012, 04:14 PM
If your parents and friends are good people they will be ok.
We are now evolving spiritually very quickly.Some are feeling these Energies more than others and some have being feeling them for years(all their lives) but eventually everyone will feel these energies.

These energies are what we truely are which is loving spirits.When these Energies hit people,they will be brought to a path of love and truth and forgiveness.It will be their own choice to walk down this path.This path will cleanse them of impurities in their souls so they can evolve and live this new way of life(the 5th dimension). It wont be easy as they must face all their fears and put greed and all negativity away forever.Some people will not be able to live without greed and wont turn from their negative ways.There will be no place for these people in the new world so they will leave the earth(probably disease/accidents/natural disasters).

Everybody will be given the chance to change from their ways so it will be the evil and greedy who will be first to leave and this will show the rest what needs to be done to evolve.No good person will be die.

My own story is,the Energies hit me six months ago.I was a logical thinking atheist with a good heart.The energies made me physically shake and i went through hell emotionally.I faced all my fears and took responsibility for everything that happened to me in my life and i stopped blaming others.I forgave everybody.I respect all people and religions(there is no "right" religion) and now i do my best to bring joy to the world.A simple smile and hello to a stranger helps the world a lot as it increases positivity.
If an athiest like i was can change to a very spiritual person in 6 months then anyone can change.I now can feel this energy physically and i believe we all will feel it eventually because its what we really are and its the energy of love.
Dont worry so much because worry is negative and will only slow down your vibration/ascension...:hug2:

Kylie<3
23-07-2012, 05:03 PM
If your parents and friends are good people they will be ok.
We are now evolving spiritually very quickly.Some are feeling these Energies more than others and some have being feeling them for years(all their lives) but eventually everyone will feel these energies.
I like to think my family members are all good people. Not too concerned with any "friends", as I don't really have any anymore, due to their negativties and the negative things they brought into my life!

These energies are what we truely are which is loving spirits.When these Energies hit people,they will be brought to a path of love and truth and forgiveness.It will be their own choice to walk down this path.This path will cleanse them of impurities in their souls so they can evolve and live this new way of life(the 5th dimension). It wont be easy as they must face all their fears and put greed and all negativity away forever.Some people will not be able to live without greed and wont turn from their negative ways.There will be no place for these people in the new world so they will leave the earth(probably disease/accidents/natural disasters).
Sounds amazing and a lot less "scary" than what I've been drumming up in my own head! :icon_eek:

Everybody will be given the chance to change from their ways so it will be the evil and greedy who will be first to leave and this will show the rest what needs to be done to evolve.No good person will be die.

My own story is,the Energies hit me six months ago.I was a logical thinking atheist with a good heart.The energies made me physically shake and i went through hell emotionally.I faced all my fears and took responsibility for everything that happened to me in my life and i stopped blaming others.I forgave everybody.I respect all people and religions(there is no "right" religion) and now i do my best to bring joy to the world.A simple smile and hello to a stranger helps the world a lot as it increases positivity.
If an athiest like i was can change to a very spiritual person in 6 months then anyone can change.I now can feel this energy physically and i believe we all will feel it eventually because its what we really are and its the energy of love.
Dont worry so much because worry is negative and will only slow down your vibration/ascension...:hug2:

Thank you for sharing your own story, it was wonderful and refreshing! :hug: My story is similar, it was around 5-6 months ago that all these "symptoms" (which I didn't know what in the hell they were at the time and neither did the doctors; so they chalked it all up to my anxiety issues) The most severe lasted for about 1.5 - 2 months and it was hell, let me tell you!! I didn't leave my house, I was constantly worrying obsessively (thinking I had some awful illness; i.e. cancer, etc..) It got so bad that my fiance and parents stepped in and got rid of my internet and smartphone so I wouldn't be able to search the internet for what was plaguing me, as everytime I did this I found something worse and more scary that my mind started to convince me that I had and I would obsess over it, it was literally all I thought about.

I lost my appetite and lost about 15lbs (which I'm 5'7 with a naturally high metabolisim; so the most I weigh and have ever weighed is 115lbs) so I don't have any weight to lose, but I did. I looked like death! I would be sitting and all of a sudden my limbs would just jerk. I literally elbowed my fiance in the face one day on accident because of it. I had no control over it and never knew when it would happen. I couldn't sleep, at one point I went 6 days with no sleep but maybe an hour each day to every other. I was depressed, quit all contact with everyone pretty much besides my parents and fiance and daughter. My head would tingle, felt like I had bugs crawling on my scalp, I would be nausea's randomly, severe headaches (EVERY DAY), severe itching sensation on the bottom of my feet and sometimes the palm of my hands, EXTREME hot flashes, sometimes I would get cold flashes too, body shakes, my breathing at night would stop or become so shallow it would feel like I stopped breathing, my face would go numb/tingly in certain parts, this is when the ringing in my ears started (still continues), my thoughts would randomly with no warning, speed up so fast I couldn't understand what I was thinking....I'm sure there were more but this is all I remember right now off the top of my head.

I had no idea what was going on with me. I had wrote everything down for my doctor, it ended up being one full page (front & back) full of things just like the above, but when I got to the doctor I didn't even tell him half of what I was experiencing because I knew he would think I was crazy!! So I kept it to myself and just shared the "normal" things, that's when he chalked it all up to being related to my anxiety and that for some UNKNOWN reason my anxiety decided to come back, WORSE.THAN.EVER with no warning or "reason", but yet that was his conclusion and another doctor's as well.

It wasn't until after all of this finally calmed down, after 2 months of pure hell, that I started getting more into all things spiritual & spirituality as a religion of sorts. That's when I found Kundalini Awakening symptoms and I realized this could be exactly what happened to me. Again, I have no idea what caused it to happen.

Who knows, I could be crazy or I could be right. I guess I will never know. So yeah, that's my story. Thank you again for sharing yours! :hug2:

Many Blessings to You & Yours',
Kylie

barrynu
23-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks for sharing your story kylie,I can relate to everything that happened to you.My own hell lasted about 2 months too but im glad it happened and i would not change anything about the experience.I still jerk and shake a bit but im ok with it now because i know its loving scource energy flowing through me clearing negativity that is picked up in daily life.I still get ringing in my ears too but its good because it is contact/wisdom from the scource Energy...The great thing about being cleansed is that it is easier to stay clean as negativity doesnt stick to you as much and it(people) starts to distance itself from you because it cant match your higher vibration.

The common name for this is "Kundalini" but i couldnt feel any energy comming from the base of my spine which confused me,it was comming from my feet all the way up through my body in waves and made me shake and gave me pains everywhere so it doesnt matter what you call it or what symptoms you have because it is all the same loving scource energy.A common cause of an energy awakening is Trauma/broken heart(thats what happened me)but it can also be spontanious too.Some people do yoga practices to awaken their energy but i think it will awaken when it is your time and not a moment before.

I think that everyone will have to go through their own hell(ascension),like what you and i went through and there is many many more that have gone through it and still dont know what happened to them.Some people wont go through anything because they are already clean and have never let negativity into their lives.If the Energy gets very strong suddenly as some predictions suggest then its up to people like us who have gone through it to help ALL others get through their hell.Everybody deserves and will get chance to change.

They say "you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs" so everyone is going to go through changes which will result in a beautiful place for all of us to live.About time too,it only took us a few thosand years to start to wake up and im soooooo happy im AWAKE.:smile: :smile: :smile:

This planet has plenty of resources for all of us to live comfortably and to travel where we want to go.Its all too unbalanced at the moment because of greed and a need for power but "the future`s so bright,i gotta wear shades":D
I dont know if you meditate but its a great way to recieve wisdom from scource.Answers to your questions and ways to solve problems just jump into your head out of the blue(usually after meditation) and it makes life flow easier.Its the connection to the energy and once found and recognised there is no going back and its great:hug3: ...Barry

ps...I recommend reading "message from Babajii" in channelling-channelled messages ,they are messages for people who are ascending and every message feels so right and true.Babajii is a yogi who lives in the himalayas and has ascended to a master.

Kylie<3
24-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks Barry, for sharing! I also still jerk and shake and the ringing in my ears has never stopped. Although it's not constant, it comes and goes, multiple times a day, sometimes not a all for a few days; it just depends, as I'm sure you already know. Curious though, have you been able to get anything "more than" just the ringing of the ears? Several people have also told me this is when my guides are trying to get my attention or talk to me. I have asked them over and over again to tell me what it is, but I have never gotten anything other than just my ears ringing! So, what about for you?

Yes, I too believe many more people will soon be going thru what we have gone thru and so very true that many probably don't know what happened to them. I know that when I was going thru it, I had no idea, and that made it even worse for me. It caused my anxiety to REALLY kick in and go full force, worse than it's ever been. I wish I would've had all this knowledge when I was experiencing it! It definitely would've made it easier and a hell of a lot less stressful!! LOL

I used to meditate daily, once/twice a day. When I had a falling out with the spiritualist church I went too due to a negative wicca woman who was attacking myself and my family (including my now 2yr old - 14 mo at the time!!) that's when I stopped meditating. However, I finally mustered up the courage to get back into it over the weekend. I only did it once and afterwards I felt horribly nauseated. I went outside and grounded myself and shortly after felt back to normal. I haven't done it since then, but I'm hoping to pick it back up this week! ;-)

barrynu
24-07-2012, 08:17 PM
When i first got into this spiritual life, i tried to contact my guides and i asked them questions about what i should do and to give me signs that they were there but all i got was silence:icon_frown: .I still get silence so i dont ask them to speak or to give me signs anymore but i know they are helping me because i have got answers and solutions and guidance just by my own intuition and a knowing what is right for me.I get a lot of little signs,i saw and still see repeating numbers everywhere everyday(1111)......Iv got other signs and help but the funny thing is you never realise its a sign/help untill hours or maybe days later so pay attention to the small things in life because im sure you are getting signs, you just havent noticed them yet but you will.:smile:

I believe your intuition is your guides giving you messages and the ringing in the ears is them telling you that they are here and helping you.I think that when you trust your own intuition/guides enough,then eventually you will hear them.If they started speaking to us too early then i think we would rely too much on them and we would never make our own true individual decisions....we need too show that we are strong enough to make our own descisions and they will help us silently and when they trust that we can manage on our own then they may speak and say hello!:icon_eek: that will be exiting!

When i was going through my "Hell",i had been to a shaman that kickstarted everything so he told me what to expect so i knew i wasnt going mad.It would have been so much harder if i hadnt been told what was happening like your experience so i got through it a bit easier than you.

Thats terrible about the wicca woman but everything in life is a lesson and we grow stronger from all negative experiences.Keep trying the meditation and you will overcome the negativity caused by that woman,you need to be stronger than her and you are stronger than her you just dont know it yet.Positivity is much much stronger than negativity.
Meditation is very important to get information from your guides.You wont get knowledge during meditation(so dont try) but you will get it in the days/hours after through intuition/something you hear or read/from somebody else and your guides will bring people into your life to give you information and guidance.....Iv met lots of people over the last 6 months and learned so much from them and i would never have met or spoke to these people in my old way of life....Iv met a psychic,a shaman,a healer,my higher self through a type of medium,a past life regression expert and a powerful buddist monk(monk cheongwol) who had amazing energy......im practicing sending my own energy to people now because iv been told i have a lot of talent and strong energy.One friend(overweight) i sent a lot energy to lost 10 kilos in 6 weeks and she still doesnt know what happened:D (i never told her because she wouldnt believe me if i told her)....I feel good after sending energy because its positivity/love that i send and it flows through me before it leaves me....I sent a little bit to you last night too so i hope some got to you and helped you on your journey and also to help get your own energy flowing.....:hug3:

Kylie<3
25-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Very true about never noticing the signs they give you! I find it refreshing that you & I have the same "outlook" on our guides not communicating verbally with us. For the majority, when I tell people that I have never been able to communicate with them, their jaw drops and they say all these things like "maybe I'm not listening enough", etc...So it's nice to have someone understand what I feel like and can agree with me!

I think you're right about trusting my own intuition enough, then I may hear them. Makes sense to me! As that's something I do not do nearly enough, trusting my own intuition! Here in the past week, a lot of little things have happened that I think of before it actually happens, so I feel like this is all a test/lesson to help me learn to listen to my intuition and trust in it.

I've always wanted to go see a REAL shaman, I'm jealous! How neat to have him kick start everything for you! :-)

Oh yes, this time around with the negative wiccan woman, I did NOT let my fear get in the way, as I did last time. That's why it took me MONTHS to get the evil out of my house last time this happened because it fed off my fear and this happened to be the same time I was going thru this "Unexplained" (at the time) what I now know to be a spiritual awakening. I was already in fear at all times due to this craziness happening to me that nor I or any doctor could explain. I think she knew this and she saw her opportunity to "work her magic"..

That's awesome about your friend losing all that weight when you sent her the good energy! You must have great talent within your energy and abilities. :-)

THANK YOU soo much for sending me the positive energy, that truely means alot to me; and that is so very kind of you. I will be meditating tonight and I hope I can send some back to you as well. ;-)

Many Blessings,
Kylie

barrynu
25-07-2012, 09:22 PM
What iv learned about the spiritual way of life is not to push or rush anything.Ask your spirit or guides for whatever you want and then believe and act as if you are going to get it.You have to trust them and they will give you what you want.If a child keeps asking and asking for something,they will irritate you and it kinda means that they dont trust you....We must Wait patiently for knowledge from guides because time means nothing to them but it means so much to us.Im sure we will both hear from our guides eventually but by then we may not need to hear from them at all,we may get everything we need from our own intuition which really is our spirit.Iv made a few small mistakes from listening to my intuition(or not listening properly) over the last few months and so will you because we`re not perfect(yet)LOL.........just accept any mistake,dont dwell on it and move on
When i first went to a psychic she told me i had a very old woman watchin over me,I went to the shaman a few weeks later and the first thing he said to me was that an old woman had walked into the room behind me and sat down.I saw a very old woman in vivid dream that night and she really scared me.I believe that this could be my guide and since i realised that i have kinda felt her presence a few times but only when i was after a few beers......for some people(like me),a little bit of alcohol helps to relax and loosen up the physical mind and connect with the spiritual mind but be careful because too much alcohol ruins the connection and can be dangerous. if you get drunk and get too deep,you will not have your natural defences and may leave yourself open to negative energy and we dont want anymore of that!

Im happy to hear that you`re starting to meditate again.Im not great at it yet,my mind wanders a bit with thoughts but its the silences between the thoughts that are important.If i meditate for 1 hour i probably get 15 minutes of pure meditation/silence but all those minutes build up into hours and all the little bits of knowledge i get all fit together in my subconscious mind and i get my answers and intuition and a knowing of what to do in my conscious mind and im trusting my self more and more everyday.:smile:

I dont send Energy to my freind anymore as she is on a diet now and happy with herself and that was too much weight too quick:icon_eek: .I think it worked so well for her because we have a deep connection with each other, when i was sending her the Energy i could feel it very strong in my hands(my hands buzz/tingle when the Energy is flowing strong)..When i sent it to you i got a very strong reaction too and i think its because we have been communicating and have stuff in common and you are spiritually awake and open to Energy....Id like to keep sending you Energy for a while if thats ok with you,its great practice for me and iv been told i will get stronger the more i practice.You will gain too from positive energy being channelled into your life so its all good for both of us.You can ask me to stop anytime and i will.
Thank you for offering to send me some Energy and the second i read that i felt good straight away:smile: ....Energy follows thought and we can ALL send each other Energy but most people dont know that or they dont have the confidence to do it....Its all the same Energy that we use but its nice to get it from someone else because i think it will have that persons "flavour" or "emotional fingerprint" in it which makes it much better and special........ Barry :hug2:

Nameless
26-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been doing some research this morning regarding ascension into the 5th dimension. Dolores Cannon claims that some of the physical symptoms of this are: high blood pressure, heart palpitations, dizziness, joint aches and pains, depression, ringing of the ears, headaches, etc..

All of which besides high blood pressure I have been experiencing for about 5 months now. I have went to the doctor and they can't figure it out.

My question for you all is: When we go into this 5th dimension is everyone going or are people going to be left behind? If people will be left behind is there anyway we can know if our family or ourselves will be making it over? This scares me, could there be a chance that my 2yr old daughter just vanishes and I'm left here? The thought of not being with my family breaks my heart. Please, someone enlighten me! :hug2:

Many Blessings,
Kylie

Well, the fact that you are on this website is a good indicator that you will be going, so don't worry about that. I have a website to check out if you would like to explore what the higher ups say about it and how it is/will happen. It was the first time I had come upon this concept, and some of the things are neat to think about, but I agree it sounds overwhelming. Marine Michaels channels, and if you are not afraid to listen (its really okay if you are, but channelers are really nice people when you get to know them :wink: ) her website is thelighthouseonline.com. go to channelings and up pops 2 channeling sessions she has, that mention in detail this very topic. She is channeling Metatron and Jesus and they are really wonderful (for me anyway) to listen to and just being in that energy feels good - but anyway, I recommend it! And it is free to listen to these, and she has many more that are free also about a lot of topics.

Hope this helps to calm your anxiety about it.

Oh, and I almost forgot, one of her other channelings I just found last week and I posted it a few times here in a few places, but it also deals with when we go into the 5th dimention, and it is about crop cirlces, of all things! Go to channelings, 2008 channelings, I think it is the one called a cirlce in a spiral - something like that and go to tracks 4 5 & 6. Seth is speaking about this topic and I found it really is interesting and intriguing and something I had never come across before when wondering where crop circles came from.

Have fun with this. It should make you feel better. I don't believe, in my soul of souls, that you will be separated from your little one. I don't believe that the loving beings that are preparing us to do this would let that happen. My 2 cents.

Light.:hug3:

Kylie<3
26-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Well, the fact that you are on this website is a good indicator that you will be going, so don't worry about that. I have a website to check out if you would like to explore what the higher ups say about it and how it is/will happen. It was the first time I had come upon this concept, and some of the things are neat to think about, but I agree it sounds overwhelming. Marine Michaels channels, and if you are not afraid to listen (its really okay if you are, but channelers are really nice people when you get to know them :wink: ) her website is thelighthouseonline.com. go to channelings and up pops 2 channeling sessions she has, that mention in detail this very topic. She is channeling Metatron and Jesus and they are really wonderful (for me anyway) to listen to and just being in that energy feels good - but anyway, I recommend it! And it is free to listen to these, and she has many more that are free also about a lot of topics.

Oh, and I almost forgot, one of her other channelings I just found last week and I posted it a few times here in a few places, but it also deals with when we go into the 5th dimention, and it is about crop cirlces, of all things! Go to channelings, 2008 channelings, I think it is the one called a cirlce in a spiral - something like that and go to tracks 4 5 & 6. Seth is speaking about this topic and I found it really is interesting and intriguing and something I had never come across before when wondering where crop circles came from.

Have fun with this. It should make you feel better. I don't believe, in my soul of souls, that you will be separated from your little one. I don't believe that the loving beings that are preparing us to do this would let that happen. My 2 cents.

Nameless,

Thank you soo much!! I'm going to watch them now, this stuff REALLY intrigues me!

Blessings,
Kylie :hug2:

barrynu
26-07-2012, 08:28 PM

That was interesting about the difference between stone circles and the pyramids.A few weeks ago after my awakening i heard about a fairly unknown stone circle not too far from me and i felt compelled to visit and touch the stones.It wasnt signposted so i found the general area and i spotted a standing stone in a field.I saw another stone nearby and when i walked to that i saw more standing stones in the distance.I walked around for about two hours finding and touching stones but i didnt find the stone circle......When i got home i looked it up online and read that there was over 300 stones spread out over 5 miles and i found the location of the circle,so im gonna go back again when i feel compelled and sit in the stone circle,meditate and run some Energy:smile: .(i think it will help me on my journey).This huge area must have been a powerful place before and its sad that its now forgotten.:icon_frown:

I listen to a Darryl Anka who has being channeling a being named "Bashar" for the last 30 years.He talks about similar stuff like how we all create and manifest our realitys ever second of every day but we do it unconsciously and we WILL all learn how to do it consciously and thats part of our evolution of what we really are which is loving energetic creative spirits
He talks about a great energetic shift in the near future and contact from other loving spirits from other dimensions and planets(Aliens and guides) over the next 20 years....These are exiting times:D

Bashar. org is the website and there are lots of videos on youtube.....he is easy to listen to and has a sense of humour which makes him really enjoyable and fun to listen too.................Enjoy him

Nameless
26-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Amen was what came to mind when I was reading your post, barrynu. I have listened to one channeling by Bashar, didn't know they were online on youtube (although I don't know why - everything is on youtube!) Hey, if it's not too personal, what area to do live in? Britain? I am from USA and we don't have any stone cirlces that I am aware of, but I bet there are here somewhere.... I would so love to visit one!! I'm going to add that to my bucket list, right now, for when I win my jackpot :)

Kylie - hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and check out Bashar too.

barrynu
27-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Amen was what came to mind when I was reading your post, barrynu. I have listened to one channeling by Bashar, didn't know they were online on youtube (although I don't know why - everything is on youtube!) Hey, if it's not too personal, what area to do live in? Britain? I am from USA and we don't have any stone cirlces that I am aware of, but I bet there are here somewhere.... I would so love to visit one!! I'm going to add that to my bucket list, right now, for when I win my jackpot :)

Kylie - hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and check out Bashar too.

I live in Ireland,theres lots of ancient stones and monuments here.I intend to visit Stonehenge in england sometime as its a huge Energy point of the planet.On one of Bashar`s videos he names Mt. Shasta in california as an Energy point........you can bulid your own stonecircle when you win your jackpot:D

Kylie<3
27-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Barry,

I really enjoyed Bashar's channelings! Thank you for the recommendation!

Nameless,

I didn't realize when I read your post, but once I got to the website I realized that I had already listened to those channelings..like them as well.

Thank you

barrynu
27-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Barry,

I really enjoyed Bashar's channelings! Thank you for the recommendation!

Nameless,

I didn't realize when I read your post, but once I got to the website I realized that I had already listened to those channelings..like them as well.

Thank you

Thats great Kylie,im glad you liked him.He has really opened up my view of life.I would love to go to one of his events but i dont think he is comming to ireland:icon_frown:

Nameless
27-07-2012, 11:39 PM
barrynu, I am so jealous. :) Ireland is now going on my bucket list (I just started it the other day, and it is increasing in size as we speak. Mt. Shasta, I'm not sure where that is (geography's not my strong suit) but its going on there too.

Kylie - I am listening to them in reverse order (for some strange reason) and just acme across the one for the world shift. Listened to that this morning and now I have to go back and listen to the one before to find out what I missed out on.

have a great weekend!

Light.

Oh and I found out Mt. Shasta is in CA at the top, and I am near the bottom, but it is doable! Definately going on my list - thanks!

John32241
28-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi,

It is my understanding that this Great Shift or Ascension will be felt and experienced by each and every one of us. We are at a mid point(December 21, 2012) in a 36 year event(where we plant the seeds for change) that will be followed by 70 years of nurturing the crop.

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the population will be aware of what is taking place(consciously creating the changes) yet it is a unified effort which involves every one of us(in the collective subconscious). We are all involved in creating it.

That is how I see this.

John

barrynu
28-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi,

It is my understanding that this Great Shift or Ascension will be felt and experienced by each and every one of us. We are at a mid point(December 21, 2012) in a 36 year event(where we plant the seeds for change) that will be followed by 70 years of nurturing the crop.

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the population will be aware of what is taking place(consciously creating the changes) yet it is a unified effort which involves every one of us(in the collective subconscious). We are all involved in creating it.

That is how I see this.

John

I went through my own shift/ascension(still going through it but not as bad now).It wasnt a textbook "Kundalini" but my spirit forced its way into my physical life/body and cleansed me of all negative energies and showed me my own energy "gift" to help others.
I often wonder if this is what will happen to our planet.
A worldwide spontanious awakening/kundalini....The people who have already awakened will take care of those who are going through their awakenings......The negative people in the world will experience it worst as they have much more cleansing to do......In the end we will all be pure and the once hated in society will be your greatest freind as deep down everybody is a loving spirit,most have just lost sight of what they really are..........just a thought(a positive one:smile: )

Nameless.
Iv just read "About atlantis" on the lighthouseonline website...its very interesting and fits in with everything that i have being reading and thinking lately.There is also a connection between atlantis and mt shasta through "lemuria"......Have you read "the thiaoouba prophesy"? its about a guy brought to a distant planet and told of earths history and how it was populated.He talks about the pyramids/jesus/our energetic bodies and lots more

Usako
29-07-2012, 01:23 AM
I'd recommend the Higher Awareness channelings they have some very good information on this stuff.

From what I know unfortunately most of humanity won't ascend but will continue to experience a 3d reality, and opposed from what some say it will be physical not just a consciousness thing.
From this point of view there will be no pain for those who stay and those who go, for the first because it will be as if they never knew you so there won't be any feelings of missing that person, and for the others they have a better comprehension of things thus they understand the choice their loved ones made and also that they can be close when the want.

I don't believe you'll be separated from your daughter.

Well I still have a lot to learn about this myself so don't trust my words (except the comment about your daughter, I really don't think you'd be separated from her especially at such a young age), just look it up for yourself and trust what your heart tells you, because it has all the answers already and it never lies to you! That's how I've learned a lot of stuff, it is my heart which tells me if the words contain truth in them or not, we just need to learn listening to it more!:smile: