PDA

View Full Version : midnightstar/aka beautydylan

Sarian
21-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Hey precious one. I didn't know where to post this to you, but I decided to post it in the nature section. You have a beautiful soul as beautiful as nature. I hope you see this. I want you to know you are thought about and missed. I hope you come back. I worry about you and think about you. You are loved. Even if you just came back so I could give you my email address so you could talk to me if you needed to. Sometimes it's just good to know someone cares and you can let it all out and it's safe with that person you share with.

I hope you are okay. Just wanted you to know you are very much missed and cared about and loved.:hug:

Sarian

amy green
21-07-2012, 10:25 PM
This seems an appropriate place to pass on the good news.
I asked Kiki about midnightstar and she sent her an email. Midnightstar has replied and Kiki has just PM'd me with the info.

Kiki has said that I can pass on the news that she is "doing well."
(For those who don't know, she has been taking a break from this forum)

Sarian
22-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Thanks Amy. I don't know who Kiki is, but thank you, Kiki. I was troubled that she had her accounted removed and her myspace, so I worried more. I did that before though on another forum when I was having difficulty.

You are missed Midnightstar.

Dragonfly1
22-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Me too.....I hope life is being good to you BD/MS....I know I miss you being around here also.....take care sweetness xxxxxx

Illumine
22-07-2012, 07:41 AM
I've been wondering about MS/BD too. I'm glad to hear that she is doing okay.

Please pass on my best wishes to her :smile:

amy green
22-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I've been wondering about MS/BD too. I'm glad to hear that she is doing okay.

Please pass on my best wishes to her :smile:

I am not in direct contact with her. If you wish to do this you can try PMing Kiki04 (who is a trial moderator here and someone midnightstar likes a lot) but am not sure she will be regularly emailing Midnightstar. :smile: