PDA

View Full Version : Discuss my theory of the meaning of life..please?

res
18-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi all,

This is the first time i have visited this section and it seems fitting for this new thread. Ill keep it short ish as i could easily write a book on this and how i came about this theory. After many years of research this is my understanding of the universe as far as i can comprehend anyway.

At this time i am restricting myself to the workings of our planet and "BY NO MEANS AM I OFFERING A TRUTH FOR THE PURPOSES OF ASKING OTHERS TO ADOPT THIS THEORY! It has came about after considering what i have understood of religions and faiths that have been established over the years and are pretty much mainstream trains of thought. I have seen systems that lead to good things and those that lead to bad and i have yet to find something that i can live by, hence voicing where i am at in my life. Also factoring in paranormal activity that has been around me as far back as i can remember that has me continually questioning life and the after life. Anyway please forgive me if it appears that i am making a statement as everything i type is questionable and is just a theory that suits me and what i have learnt :smile: I would be happy to answer any of your questions and use this thread as a way to validate my theory and find holes in it should there be any, so be harsh if you want as i will view everything as constructive criticism as part of my search for my truth.

What i propose is that the afterlife is here on earth and there is no seperate heavenly scenario. That the earth has an etheric double on a level where the energy that sustains life exists. The forms that inhabit the etheric double are in our image and make thier way about the planet just as we do. I 'm considering that at times there will come a choice to visit the physical dimension of the planet and take up a human body to drive around.

The purpose of taking up a body is to experience life through the senses particularly touch, smell and taste. The body is equiped with a mind that is pre programmed to ensure maximum longevity of the etheric double that it is following. The mind will know to breathe and feed instantly. It will later know to reproduce when it is at that stage of life. It comes with three basic emotions, Fear, love and rage are present, which unfortunately lead to ego which is imperative for each of us to assist us in looking after our bodies and those that we create. These emotions over time have made the human dimension selfish and bred negative acts that impact on humans but are not pre agreed or pay back in anyway, just human nature to be destructive in the name of selfishness and ego.

The human body follows the etheric body in unison though once attached the physical sensations are at the forefront of the etheric bodies consciousness so the etheric world is not able to be seen through the physical eyes although it can still be viewed via the minds sub conscious eye. I would like to think that there is no pre agenda or lessons to be learnt on a karmic level or any other, it may all be about playing with senses that are not in use in the etheric world and most importantly reproduction and love to keep the cycle of openings for others of the etheric world to have a turn in the human playground. The human body is designed to deteriorate to ensure the cycle is kept.

When it comes time for the human body to end its cycle and reject its host it ceases to function and follow the etheric body. At this point all physical sensations are gone and the etheric sensations come to the forefront of consciousness and exists soley in the etheric dimension once again.

Paranorml phenomena like visiting spirits etc may not be visiting and may just be going about thier everyday activities. I propose that at times our sub conscious awareness comes closer to the forefront and we catch a glimpse of the etheric dimension. In times of meditation we may be open to observing the etheric spirits and access information from the etheric dimension. This may also allow us to view another part of the physical dimension in sub conscious states as in astral projection or remote viewing.

Anyway i wont go on too much and hope you get the drift of where i am coming from. What i like about this is it is not overly airy and may be easily understandable approach to why we may be here. If every person could tame the three basic emotions and strive for peace and happiness enjoying the senses and happiness that reproduction brings our planet may cease it self destructive path and there would be no reason to come up with systems to explain why bad things happen to good people.

What do you think? Remember be harsh though you should know i will find it difficult to consider your criticism if it comes from concepts that you can not validate as the truth. It was not my intention to upset anyone with stout religious beliefs and i wish you well on your travels in your belief.

Quagmire
18-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Great reading and at some point I might have a lot of comments :wink: but I will start with the three emotions that I do not completely agree with. I see to driving forces which all emotions come from and that is: love and hate. To explain it I will share what I wrote some month ago called the Land of Imagination.

The Land of Imagination

Inside each and everyone of us dwells a place where everything is possible, this place is part of the Land of Imagination. Within this place there are no limitations. If you come upon a wall of limitation, it is of your own making and what you have made you can make disappear. The thing we have to learn is that everything is created by our imagination, so everything in our world is fiction, even those things we label as non-fiction. Some things we have been capable of manifesting through visualization, other things are still just make believe. By realizing that you already live within the Land of Imagination, you will acknowledge that everything is possible, because there exist no limitations. Imagination is the gateway of dreams.

...an active imagination can turn your dreams into reality...

The thing about thoughts is that they can be very deceptive. They go around and takes all the glory, but emotions are the real beauty of the world. A thought without emotions is like a rainbow without color. Emotions are what make us think words, so thoughts are yet another gateway into emotions, a way for us to make sense of the world we exist in. It is our thoughts that gives things shape and our emotions that gives them color, giving birth and beauty to our imagination. Emotions is the language of the soul. They travel through the soulwave grid with the speed of imagination, the fastest speed to ever be imagined, where the constant flow of emotions, from the cosmos we exist in, creates the collective consciousness. Then, if we look at our imagination again, it always seem slightly out of reach, just like a rainbow, so master your imagination and you will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

The anatomy of the soulwave grid is both complex and simple all at once. This is the place where the collective consciousness is accessed, ever changing with emotions interwoven through time. Like a gigantic universal world wide web, where it is possible to access any emotion ever created, as long as you know where it is stored. You could say, as long as you know its url. On a deeper level of the collective consciousness the Akashic Record is kept, putting our emotions into form.

Love and hate are two very powerful creative forces. While love make you believe that everything is possible, hate make you not give a damn about anything, this gives you the power to eliminate any limitations on your path. Both of them is neither good nor bad and used without care and wisdom, both is capable of creating a flow of negative emotions into the collective consciousness. Love and hate intertwine in a yin yang relationship. So the way to conquer your imagination, is to understand the forces that lies behind your emotions. With understanding comes true purpose, which gives you the power of complete enlightenment. Know that faith can move mountains, so stop climbing the spiritual mountain and realize that the mountain is just an illusion. A limitations within yourself you have to let go off. True freedom is the existence of no limitations, making; Imagination the KEY to life.

res
18-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Thanks for sharing and i find your take on emitions very interesting. i am not sure that hate is a base emotion though it may be made up from a combination of fear and rage. fear giving rise to ego and preparing the mind for possible battle based on the negative interaction with a particular individual.lookoing at kids it doesnt seem that they primarily hate though it does appear to be learnt as a way to protect themselves in an attempt for self preservation. what do you think?

Sybilline
19-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Hi Res,

Adding rage as a base emotion is interesting. I agree to the part where we are here to experience life through the 5 senses, something that ethereal beings can't do. One more thing they can't do without the physical body is experience stuff like generosity, comfort, charity, relief, etc., because where they live there is no inabundance, nobody's uncomfortable, nobody's poor and nobody's in pain. So they have all-knowing where they are from but no-experience.

Taking it a step further I also don't think they can experience "goodness" the way we do because they have no judgments of good and bad; so while they can't really get hurt by anything because they don't judge anything as bad, they can't feel how good something can be either, because they can't judge good. Basically to them everything just "IS".

I think this is what people mean when they say "The Gods envy us." Or more appropriately this is what I think this phrase means, hehe.

Good post there :)

Quagmire
19-07-2012, 08:12 AM
i am not sure that hate is a base emotion ... what do you think?

Actually I consider neither Love nor Hate for base emotions but more forces or energy flows from which we create our emotions. I think hate is very much misunderstood as it is not a bad thing unless you use it in a bad manner. I have worked with kids and I see both forces in them but rarely in an ugly way like we later see in some grown-ups.

res
20-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Actually I consider neither Love nor Hate for base emotions but more forces or energy flows from which we create our emotions. I think hate is very much misunderstood as it is not a bad thing unless you use it in a bad manner. I have worked with kids and I see both forces in them but rarely in an ugly way like we later see in some grown-ups.
The idea of the three base emotions is not my work, which i seen on a doco about a scientist that spent his life understanding them, so i spent some of my own time to understand why he could have chosen them.

From what i found fear is a base emotion as it is needed to protect the self and seek a food source. Love is base emotion to form a bond primarily with the mother/ early food source. Rage is a base emotion to enforce protecting the self and produce the aggression/drive to persue a food source. Crying as an infant and hunting into adulthood. This is looking at it from a physical primitive point of view, which i believe we all originated from at some point and may be closer to the truth than what we have become today.

I am interested to understand what you are saying about the more energetic side to emotions though for this systematic approach i have tried to keep it simple and approachable. At some stage when i have full faith in my findings i may choose to share it on a larger scale in more detail but for now im more interested to see if it holds water with you intelligent folks.

Sybilline, It is interesting that you say the spirit realm has no ability to know emotion. Are you saying that in the spirit realm they are just like us and have no real idea what happens in our human realm?

Kismet
06-08-2012, 05:51 AM
It struck me about your saying we come here to experience ourselves as sensual beings.... it reminded me of that one alien movie, "the Hidden" where a parasite basically seeks out hosts in order to control them and lead a wreckless hedonistic lifestyle.... Perhaps it has such dull senses it needs another vehicle to enhance them, and that is the purpose of this material life.

ClazWyatt
06-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi Res, i believe in the same as you describe.

In short i think the human spirt enters a physical body to experience and learn and the physical body dies to let the spirit rest for due time and then re-enter another physical body to experience and learn more. This form continues until the spirit is basicly know all and experienced all, at this point it needs to start connecting more with the universe or creation and then untimatly it will go back to the universe/creation from where it was created to allow universe/creation to evolve itself.

res
12-08-2012, 12:53 AM
It struck me about your saying we come here to experience ourselves as sensual beings.... it reminded me of that one alien movie, "the Hidden" where a parasite basically seeks out hosts in order to control them and lead a wreckless hedonistic lifestyle.... Perhaps it has such dull senses it needs another vehicle to enhance them, and that is the purpose of this material life.

Hi Kismet, That sorta creeps me out a bit as i think i seen that movie. Was that the one where they were out in the woods and a lost hiker was taken in to a cabin with red marks on his flesh and gave birth to an alien that was being held captive in a tiolet at the start of the movie? It makes you wonder where these concepts for movies come from and that there most definately are other people out there trying to find meaning in their own lives just as we do.

Im too sure exactly what a hedonistic lifes style is though as long as it doesnt hurt anyone and is about positive pleasures id say we of similar belief.

I think there may be two purposes being that this is a world of duality. One purpose for the soul and another for the physical body. The bodies function is basic and pretty clear though the souls purpose may be many things but in its purest most basic form i believe it is here to "experience physical life" in general. Why else would we come here otherwise.

Thanks for joining in :smile:

res
12-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi Res, i believe in the same as you describe.

In short i think the human spirt enters a physical body to experience and learn and the physical body dies to let the spirit rest for due time and then re-enter another physical body to experience and learn more. This form continues until the spirit is basicly know all and experienced all, at this point it needs to start connecting more with the universe or creation and then untimatly it will go back to the universe/creation from where it was created to allow universe/creation to evolve itself.

Hi ClazWyatt,
I wonder if learning is a purpose of the physical brain rather than of the soul mind? Our brains are programmed to solve problems like finding food and protecting the body and im thinking that maybe the soul mind doesnt have to learn from earthly experience but rather it may just want to experience earthly life. Its Kind of like going on a roller coaster at a fun park, the world hasnt changed but the vehicle we are travelling in opens up an opportunity to experience it in a different way. The roller coaster is so loud and exciting that it drowns out the world that you know and your conscious mind is taken over by the reality of the roller coaster ride. If we stay on the roller coaster for long enough the sensation dulls and we are able to connect with the physical world around us though from an altered perception.

This roller coaster concept may be valid to those that believe in life purpose and a set out path though for me i feel life is more like dodgem cars driving within the boundaries of the fair groung ride ( earth) but i chose to drive mine off the track a long time ago and havent looked back.

Does that make sense to you?