PDA

View Full Version : Many different EVP's-What do u think is said?

RoseQuartz
17-07-2012, 08:11 AM
These are a few EVP's that my fiance caught on tape while he was sleeping. No one else was in the house at the time. In some you can hear strong footsteps, a latch clicking and even some non human voices. There is also one in there where the footsteps come up to his bed while he is sleeping and he mumbles something in his sleep.

There are 6 EVP's at this site. The last one named "Vorsher?" is sort of unknown as to what this voice is saying. Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks!

http://soundcloud.com/neals-evps

RoseQuartz
17-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I am adding more and more EVP's and we find them, btw. So there will be a lot more than 6. They are all good EVP's!

earth2bella
01-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Wow those are very cool. What did you say in the 2 recordings where you spoke in your sleep? It's hard for me to make out. 'Very deep voice crystal clear', to me sounds like a thump. How can you tell that it is a voice? Some of the speaking just sound like rumbles to me, but I don't know anything about deciphering EVP. 'Cant translate 4' is really interesting to me because it definitely sounds vocal and it says the same word twice it sounds like. The more I listen over and over again to these clips I'm realizing that you have to listen to what's behind the thump sounds, like in 'Vosher' I can hear whispering behind the loud noises...is that right? Anyway, those were neat and thanks for sharing. I can't make out specific words though. What kind of recording device do you use? I'd like to give this a try myself.

RoseQuartz
02-10-2012, 05:24 AM
I believe my husband used a program on his computer. He has a really really high end computer and mic so I know the quality wasn't compromised with cheap equipment. It does sound like a thump in that one because that is the sound it makes when his door opens but no one was up that night. Odd, isnt it! lol! Thanks so much for responding!

Lynn
09-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Hello

I have come to find that the equipment used does not really seem to matter. The EVP comes in the white noise of a recording. Now that we have moven from tape to digital its easier to rule out tape scratches or stretch.

I have a pretty low end digital voice recorder that I have used at times with spirit work, what I come to find more often is that the spirit energy drains the battery so the device is useless. Like with a camera I only use a battery one, so I have a change.

There are so many noises that happen in a home or building that can be maybe not heard to us but are there. Example traffic outside that we are so conditioned to hearing we dont hear it...but the recording picks it up.

For EVP I more like the direct approach where ye are asking a direct question and ye are hopeing to get a reply. The vibration of voice is at a higher frequency so its on a faster level. To get a clearer voice image one has to be able to slow it down. In doing that at times one gets a very clear voice.

Its interesting work.

Lynn

RoseQuartz
10-11-2012, 05:32 AM
That is very cool Lynn. Thank you for sharing that!! What kind of EVP's have you gotten?

Lynn
10-11-2012, 04:30 PM
That is very cool Lynn. Thank you for sharing that!! What kind of EVP's have you gotten?

Hello

For several year's I worked as part of a team of investigators out of the US and UK. While I did not or could not travel to the locations being a Medium I was able to make contacts with the spirits and gather information. In those cases the material I got to was their property and I kept none of it. Also when I go to someone's home I again do not keep what I get as that is their material. Its a lot of work to get disclosures and rights ext so not worht me time. I would be careful there too for anyone out there dong investigations make sure what ye are using or sharing is yours...or ye have the rights to publish in place. That is how one good team I was with got shut down, a You Tube without permissions.

That said I could do one of me home and outside area and see what I get. What often happens with me is that a Spirit knows I need not such a device to hear them or see them and they will use that energy from the battery to make deeper contacts thus no battery power left.

On a recent trip to England we had a friends digital recorder and he hit play to have it drainned instantly, but when we went to put in new batteries it was fried. Brand new and done for. It was obvious that it was not needed. I went though 3 packs of 24 Duracell batteries in two weeks. We would see the camera battery die instantly. It was not that I was not to take pictures its simply that they use the energy to come in stronger.

I have had full sentances, names, dates, events, threats at times and very much pleas for help. I will see what I can come up with.

Lynn

Michael29
10-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Im littlewolf0911's husband, in regards to the evp's i did a while ago, although they were good in regards to the sound and waveform analysis i did, i have however revamped my evp efforts since that time and now have some more that i will be adding soon, one of them is absolutely incredible, by far the best one ive ever recieved and it still shocks me down to the bone just hearing it, all of my recordings are done with very highly attuned equipment with no background noise and perfect clarity.

Ive made it a priority to get to the bottom of these as some of them are just incredible, and although youve got all those Tv shows out there today like ghost adventure's for example, they are but a shadow compared to what i have discovered lately, so im preety sure youll all be very suprised to hear what i have recorded thus far.

I posted here to keep this topic alive mainly, and just to let people know im experimenting with various methods regarding white noise and evp and of course a lil experimentation here and there goes along way in my book, i will be uploading these tommorow most likely for all to see, and hopefuly i can get your opinions on what is said, as for me and my wife its a very clear message in one of them atleast, which is very shocking indeed.

I also wish to say something on the matter of white noise, ive done many recordings in the past, without the use of white noise, what i get is usualy odd to say the least, but since discovering what i can do.. if i flood an area with white noise and then perform an evp session, the results are outstanding, you get very clear message's come through and the results are just mind-blowing.

I will keep these recordings going on and i will be posting alot more now in the future as i seem to now of got my head screwed on the correct way, unlike how i used to be lol.

19Shaz93
21-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Vorsher?

I heard the name Porsha, I'm not saying I'm right or anything but what I heard/felt was an old man almost begging/looking for Porsha. Again that's just how I felt/heard.

Thought I'd share that with you
x

hiindaa
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Very Deep voice Crystal clear said "Walter" play it in Audacity you can download it for free and slow the speed down to 800 I sometimes key in as low as 50. use the drop down arrow and view it in spectrogram. I hope this helps.

hiindaa
12-05-2013, 07:12 PM
EVP3 sounded like "get up" again I listened to it in Audacity slow the speed down. Sounds like Walter wants to talk to you, or he is bored.

hiindaa
12-05-2013, 07:16 PM
I use two air purifiers when I do my evp's they make great white noise. I would share my EVP's but it would upset my house spirits. I try to be polite.