PDA

View Full Version : Reiki Energizing

Adrienne
16-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I need some energizing, if I am zapped with some Reiki, will this help ? or maybe I need some Lightning pizza ? When it's ready, save me a piece, Inner. :D

Dream Angel xx

Lynn
16-07-2012, 09:08 PM
I need some energizing, if I am zapped with some Reiki, will this help ? or maybe I need some Lightning pizza ? When it's ready, save me a piece, Inner. :D

Dream Angel xx

Hello

What does that inner voice say one needs ? I sent one some grounding energies. It feels as one is running in too many direction at once and needs to ground and choose a clearer path. Breathe and see what one path is the clearest.

Lynn

EmergingPath
16-07-2012, 10:14 PM

Dream Angel xx Do some pushups! Exercise always gives you energy!:smile:

Adrienne
16-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Do some pushups ? what kind of answer is that ? :D

Adrienne
16-07-2012, 10:32 PM
It feels as one is running in too many direction at once and needs to ground and choose a clearer path. Breathe and see what one path is the clearest.

Lynn

Lynn, thank you for the grounding energy. My , you are good on the " too many directions at once, etc " feeling.

Dream Angel xx

EmergingPath
17-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Do some pushups ? what kind of answer is that ? :D

It was an appropriate answer for the question :tongue:

Adrienne
17-07-2012, 08:49 PM
ok, I guess I can't argue with that :D , not that I would argue in the first place, or even in the second place