PDA

View Full Version : Andromeda Galaxy

Sakura
16-07-2012, 07:49 AM
I am very drawn to the Andromeda Galaxa and have been watching interviews about Andromeda contactee's.I am hoping to get in touch here with people who are also drawn to it like me

Sybilline
16-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Awww Andromeda. It is indeed beautiful. Who knows Sakura, maybe you have travelled there you just didn't know it was Andromeda.

Enlightener
17-07-2012, 10:35 AM
I originate from Andromeda! Wooo! :D

I am touch with a lady who works with their energy, we have been in contact since last year but I always seem to come back to her to work with her.

I feel very close to that energy. My spiritual sister is Arcturian and i think my brother comes from the Pleiades but i would have to ask him :)

7luminaries
17-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I have spoken with them too. I too feel very close to that energy.
I also think they will connect with all like souls who come with good intent and a certain level of clarity.
They are very connected to energies of love and compassion and kindness.
In particular, I am struck by their kindness.
This shows in all aspects of communicating and connecting, even when "arguing" with each other.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Sybilline
18-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Ohhh what do they look like? What's their society like? Darn I really want to travel...

Morpheus
18-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Oh sure! The Andromedans. Er...Andromederians.... Dromedaries?

QuietStorm
01-09-2012, 08:17 AM
It's an awfully big place (an estimated 1 trillion stars), so an Andromedan would not be a specific type of being at all.

ROM
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM
We have aspects of ourselves incarnated all over this universe and so yes that attraction is well founded. It's fun to be curious but don't forget about the life you're living here and now.