PDA

View Full Version : The Laws Of Empowerment

Spirit Guide Sparrow
03-10-2010, 04:19 PM
The Laws Of Empowerment
As requested - Repost.

The law of attraction

Whatever energy you create, hold and project will invoke immediate responses in the ocean of energy in which you, yourself, are a part.
The ripples you cause to this effect will invoke other energy into motion. It will either attract or repel vibrations of energy at different speeds, depending on the frequency and dimension of that particular energy. Energy in the physical dimension is much slower than energy of a metaphysical/spiritual dimension. In this respect you are more likely to intuitively sense or feel changes in energy before you see, hear and physically perceive them.
You will always attract everything in the universe to you by default. That is why you have experiences. You are a being which draws things to you inherently in order for you to expand and evolve. Everything simply comes to you at different speeds, some of which is so slow it does not physically appear to move at all. Even if you waited a hundred years it would not have appeared to have moved a millimetre, simply due to the frequency of your senses in comparison to the frequency of the objects movement. If you want something to come to you more quickly you have to align yourself to the frequency that object, energy or experience is resonating on. In a sense, it is actually you who must move towards it.
Things which repel and move away from you are things which produce energy of resistance. You yourself produce the energy of resistance, and so you yourself repel experiences away from you, instead of to you. Whereas you similarly draw experiences to you which you attract through thoughts, words and actions. All of these are vehicles for the energy you produce. And so it is, what you think, feel, say and do are all comparative to what you both repel and draw to you.

The law of proximity

Because you exist within a matrix of time and space, within a dualistic dimension, there is always an experience of proximity. Some things are close, some things are far away. Each measured in terms of how long it takes for it to reach and have an effect on you.
The thoughts, words and actions you create and the energy projected from these will have immediate effect on things within your area of proximity. This must be applied to both things in this physical world, and things of the metaphysical world. Just because you cannot see, smell, hear, feel or touch a thing does not mean it is not close to you. It simply means it is out of your frequency of sensitivity.
When reaching out to the spirit world, there are many dimensions which contain living consciousness, which are close to the physical dimension, even before you get to the higher dimensions of your spirit guides and mentors. When opening yourself up and reaching out to the spirit world, you have to be aware of what energy you are sending out and cautious as to what energies or entities are within your proximity. Many different things exist in the exact physical space you are now, except on a great many different frequencies and vibrations. This is your immediate concern of proximity. So, for example, you would not want to reach out to your spirit guides in a graveyard or historical battlefield.

The law of manifestation

All energy, all consciousness, whether interpreted as good, neutral or negative, eventually become manifest. This is to say, the thoughts you have, the words you speak and the actions you make all lead to manifestations in some shape or form. What you manifest is completely measurable to what energy you project and its relationship to the environment in which it manifests. This is why it is important to choose your intensions, attitudes and actions very carefully.

These universal laws interweave each other in a marriage of purpose.
To keep yourself safe and protected you need to understand these mechanics of life.
Use the law of proximity to keep a distance between you and those things which you do not want in your life. This is not avoiding or resisting, but utilizing the law of attraction. Attract only that which you would desire in your proximity. Manifest only that which you are knowledgeable and capable of handling and understanding. Manifest only those things of loving vibration and the laws of the universe will bring them to you to enjoy and experience.

-SPARROW-

Silver
22-08-2011, 06:11 PM
...found this while rummaging. http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/smilies/emot-eng101.gif

Eudaimonist
23-08-2011, 06:40 AM
I personally don't believe in the law of attraction, I believe in the law of attitude. And the law of attitude states, pithily:

Attitude determines altitude

The reason you "attract" things, or move towards the things you wish to attract, is that your attitude opens you up to those values, and provides needed self-confidence and motivation.

When this has to do with things, you will start to pursue opportunities, or create them, when otherwise you would do nothing, or only do something "half-assed" or clumsily, or quit long before you would have achieved your goal.

When this has to do with other people, your body language will change, you will be more open to meeting with the people you wish to attract, you will notice things you hadn't noticed before, you will be more willing to pursue opportunities, etc. Other people, noticing your attitude even subconsciously, will treat you differently, and positive people will be attracted to a positive attitude.

But it is at first about how you behave, and involves behaviors, internal and external, that may be too subtle for you to notice. The change in yourself leads to changes elsewhere.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Spirit Guide Sparrow
23-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the thread Mark.

Question/Reflection: If you do not believe in the law of attraction, how can you believe in the law of attitude?

For in stating you believe altitude is attracted and attained by attitude, you basically imply you are applying the law of attraction. You would not even consider changing your own attitude unless you recognised the need and potential to attract something better in your life. It is the law of attraction that has taught you to alter your attitude in order to achieve ‘results’ and pursue happiness.

A magnet does not need to have an attitude to produce a force of attraction.

The gravitational attraction of the Earth does not need to have an attitude to allow you to walk upon its surface.

It could be said that a new born child has not yet developed a human attitude. Yet from the moment of its birth it is already producing a magnetic energy field of its own.

I warm to your emphasis on attitude and understand the motivational qualities of its message.

Love and Prosperity
-Sparrow

Eudaimonist
23-08-2011, 01:36 PM
If you do not believe in the law of attraction, how can you believe in the law of attitude?

For in stating you believe altitude is attracted and attained by attitude, you basically imply you are applying the law of attraction.

It's because I don't think in terms of "attraction", aside perhaps in the case of people who are "attracted" to actions, voice, and a body language that suggest a positive attitude. The reason that attitude causes differences is that it changes one's own behavior. It doesn't literally attract anything. I could just as well call this the law of propulsion.

A magnet does not need to have an attitude to produce a force of attraction. The gravitational attraction of the Earth does not need to have an attitude to allow you to walk upon its surface.

That's true, but I don't think that we are like magnets or planets in this respect.

And I'm not saying that attitude is required for attraction. I'm saying that attitude is required for a change in one's own behavior. That is what produces the effects, not any sort of force (like magnetism or gravity) that we exert on the universe.

It could be said that a new born child has not yet developed a human attitude. Yet from the moment of its birth it is already producing a magnetic energy field of its own.

Perhaps so, but I don't believe that a baby's magnetic field does anything particularly useful. Parents aren't attracted to the baby because of its magnetic field, but rather because the baby is cute and the parents love their child.

I warm to your emphasis on attitude and understand the motivational qualities of its message.

Thanks. That is more than enough to satisfy me.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Spirit Guide Sparrow
23-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Please permit my thoughts to reach your consideration.

I also placed this upon your reflection:

For in stating you believe altitude is attracted and attained by attitude, you basically imply you are applying the law of attraction. You would not even consider changing your own attitude unless you recognised the need and potential to attract something better in your life. It is the law of attraction that has taught you to alter your attitude in order to achieve ‘results’ and pursue happiness.

No comment as to where your attitude originally comes from?

''The reason that attitude causes differences is that it changes one's own behavior. It doesn't literally attract anything.''

Are not all things energy? Does the flow of energy not attract similar energy? Is one who seeks a thing not attracted to that which they seek? If you turn on a light, does it not attract a moth? Did your own actions not thus bring a moth into your home?

''That's true, but I don't think that we are like magnets or planets in this respect.''

Perhaps this is indeed your thought upon it. However, science of this time have already proven the existence of the human electromagnetic field. If you are willing to study human biology; its electromagnetic energy and movements of atomic and sub-atomic particles, as well as oscillatory vibratory waves you would understand you function much like a magnet, or that of a planet. The solar system in your external space is duplicated within the structure of your internal biology. I would simply ask you to study this science if the desire to understand it is present.

Here is a few links I thought to add for interest and informative purposes.
http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/e-newsletter/article/2009/fall/each-individual-impacts-field-environment.php

http://store.heartmath.org/store/music-media/Creating-Field-Environment

''And I'm not saying that attitude is required for attraction. I'm saying that attitude is required for a change in one's own behavior.''

Well that goes without saying does it not. Yet what I have emphasised to you, which you chose not to comment upon my friend Mark, is that, despite attitude being needed to change some behaviour, your conscious mind requires a mechanism to enable you to produce a desire for change. That mechanism is the law of attraction.

If you are stating that attitude is required for a change in one’s own behaviour, the fact that you seek and desire to change your behaviour derives from the experiences you attracted previously as a result of your former behaviour/attitude. In effect, you have reflected on what one thing attracted in your life, and reflected on something else you can potentially attract. Should it be you prefer to think of it as you moving towards something, rather than it moving towards you, then that works just as well, for you are attracting yourself towards a thing by your thoughts about it. Hence the law of attraction applies either way.

''Perhaps so, but I don't believe that a baby's magnetic field does anything particularly useful. Parents aren't attracted to the baby because of its magnetic field, but rather because the baby is cute and the parents love their child.''

All things in existence and creation are useful. It is but for you to recognise and understand its use. Everything has a purpose.

This ‘cuteness’ and ‘love’ is a form of attraction. That is why you hear people say, I am attracted to you. Or I am attracted to the sea, or attracted to a specific geographical place. It could be a book in a bookstore, which you had no intention of buying, but something urged you to pick up the book, which through synchronicity appeared to be precisely what you needed at that time. It is something within a person or place which draws your fascination closer, which often, as an effect, changes your ‘attitude’ and ‘behaviour’ after experiencing the relationship of attraction.

Blessed Be.
-Sparrow

Eudaimonist
23-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Should it be you prefer to think of it as you moving towards something, rather than it moving towards you, then that works just as well, for you are attracting yourself towards a thing by your thoughts about it. Hence the law of attraction applies either way.

No more really needs to be said. My understanding of the law of attraction is that one is attracting things to oneself, not so much being attracted by other things. If you are saying that it can be understood either way, then I have little problem viewing things in terms of attraction.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Spirit Guide Sparrow
23-08-2011, 08:04 PM
No more really needs to be said. My understanding of the law of attraction is that one is attracting things to oneself, not so much being attracted by other things. If you are saying that it can be understood either way, then I have little problem viewing things in terms of attraction.

eudaimonia,

Mark
My understanding of the law of attraction is that one is attracting things to oneself.

There we go my friend. So it would seem that you do believe in the law of attraction.

If you are saying that it can be understood either way, then I have little problem viewing things in terms of attraction.

What I am saying is that they need to be understood both ways, in many ways, since just as you say you draw things towards yourself, so too does everything else draw things, like yourself, towards them/it.

not so much being attracted by other things.

Suggesting this implies that only you have the capacity to draw other ‘things’ towards you, and that other people, and other ‘things’ do not have this same capacity you do. Which is of course inaccurate. This will put the human persona and mind on a pedestal of arrogance to presume to be the only force at play, and does not acknowledge prime creator within all other things (It does not acknowledge that other ‘things’ are also part of YOU, therefore they must attract you - the human). Attitude and behaviour are merely part of human persona, and thus don’t represent the complete mechanism of YOU.

Light upon your pathway
-Sparrow

Eudaimonist
23-08-2011, 08:29 PM
There we go my friend. So it would seem that you do believe in the law of attraction.

I believe that we are attracted by various persons or things. I'm not promising that I could sign the description of the law of attraction in the opening post.

Suggesting this implies that only you have the capacity to draw other ‘things’ towards you, and that other people, and other ‘things’ do not have this same capacity you do.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not suggesting this.

I believe that all people are attracted towards people and things based on their desires, judgment, and attitude. We don't attract other things toward us except insofaras other people may be attracted to us based on their own desires and attitude. Things aren't attracted to us at all, but we to them.

Attitude and behaviour are merely part of human persona, and thus don’t represent the complete mechanism of YOU.

I agree with this, of course. I had never claimed that attitude and behavior comprise the entire human persona.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Eudaimonist
23-08-2011, 08:40 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Please permit my thoughts to reach your consideration.

I also placed this upon your reflection:

No comment as to where your attitude originally comes from?

This is a deep subject. I think that attitude, just like mental concentration or "focus", is one of the basic expressions of freewill. It is caused by the person, and not deterministically from some endless chain of causes.

However, given that the person is the cause, there is something about the person that influences the choice of attitude. I believe that to be what the mind has been focusing on, typically some view of one's life, or more likely an aspect of that.

Certainly, a perceived need is a very likely source of one's choice of attitude. This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "attraction", except in the sense that one wishes to satisfy one's need.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Spirit Guide Sparrow
23-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Indeed friend, what you believe is your gift to yourself. I would not be one to rob you of this gift.

I agree with this, of course. I had never claimed that attitude and behavior comprise the entire human persona.

You misunderstand me. When I speak of the attitudes and behaviours to which are merely small aspects of your human persona, it is this total human persona which does not represent the complete mechanism of YOU. You are not merely this human persona, but much, much more. My message is, to understand fully the law of attraction you need to identify YOU as more than your human persona, but everything else outside of it.

Love everpresent.
-Sparrow

indiesongwriter
23-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I enjoyed your discourse Sparrow and Eudaimonist. Some people I think interpret the law of attraction incorrectly in my point of view. Sparrow, I'm not sure if this applies to you or not so I'll just explain my understanding and see what you think. The notion that everything painful that happens to us is due to a karmic debt or negative thought or the vice versa for positive things I feel is untrue. I think that we plan our lives before we incarnate and that spirit guides and our own soul-self help to guide it. I think that we attract other spirits to our life and experiences to ourselves that, at times, we need to experience. I also think that there is an element of chaos and unpredictability to the universe that some advents of the law of attraction don't ascribe to. I think that anything is possible and that there are multiple paths that COULD happen and something as simple as a lapse in attention or a mundane choice could reroute or end one's incarnation. If someone's incarnation arc becomes unbalanced and there is too much tragedy or trauma then I think our soul and our birthing guides will try to add structure to give us a more balanced experience with opportunity in future lifetimes to make up for this. I just think that sometimes law of attraction folks come up with a moral/spiritual reason for us drawing experiences when at times - even for traumatic experiences - it can be more mundane. In another possible lifetime the person who got in a car crash may NOT have gotten in that car crash and it was for no other reason than momentary inattention, while I've met New Age folks who would say that they drew that accident into their life because of a belief or deep karmic debt. Its POSSIBLE that it is a karmic debt, but its also possible that it just happened due to inattention. Only the soul knows. Certainly, it is important I think for souls to experience a variety of lifetimes - including ones that suddenly end, if for no other reason than to give them empathy for other souls who have had such sudden exits. I am not sure its an experience they drew to themselves because they needed to learn it, but that its something that happened for a mundane reason - but even such experiences have meaning and lessons that can be derived from them. Maybe its a chicken and egg question. I am not sure that the meaning or the lesson draws someone in, so much as the meaning is found afterwards. In the end, I don't think that everything happens for a reason but that ANYTHING can happen and we will through the arc of our physical incarnations experience EVERYTHING (or every archetype) and the soul can always make meaning from it.

Spirit Guide Sparrow
23-08-2011, 11:43 PM
I enjoyed your discourse Sparrow and Eudaimonist. Some people I think interpret the law of attraction incorrectly in my point of view. Sparrow, I'm not sure if this applies to you or not so I'll just explain my understanding and see what you think. The notion that everything painful that happens to us is due to a karmic debt or negative thought or the vice versa for positive things I feel is untrue. I think that we plan our lives before we incarnate and that spirit guides and our own soul-self help to guide it. I think that we attract other spirits to our life and experiences to ourselves that, at times, we need to experience. I also think that there is an element of chaos and unpredictability to the universe that some advents of the law of attraction don't ascribe to. I think that anything is possible and that there are multiple paths that COULD happen and something as simple as a lapse in attention or a mundane choice could reroute or end one's incarnation. If someone's incarnation arc becomes unbalanced and there is too much tragedy or trauma then I think our soul and our birthing guides will try to add structure to give us a more balanced experience with opportunity in future lifetimes to make up for this. I just think that sometimes law of attraction folks come up with a moral/spiritual reason for us drawing experiences when at times - even for traumatic experiences - it can be more mundane. In another possible lifetime the person who got in a car crash may NOT have gotten in that car crash and it was for no other reason than momentary inattention, while I've met New Age folks who would say that they drew that accident into their life because of a belief or deep karmic debt. Its POSSIBLE that it is a karmic debt, but its also possible that it just happened due to inattention. Only the soul knows. Certainly, it is important I think for souls to experience a variety of lifetimes - including ones that suddenly end, if for no other reason than to give them empathy for other souls who have had such sudden exits. I am not sure its an experience they drew to themselves because they needed to learn it, but that its something that happened for a mundane reason - but even such experiences have meaning and lessons that can be derived from them. Maybe its a chicken and egg question. I am not sure that the meaning or the lesson draws someone in, so much as the meaning is found afterwards. In the end, I don't think that everything happens for a reason but that ANYTHING can happen and we will through the arc of our physical incarnations experience EVERYTHING (or every archetype) and the soul can always make meaning from it.
indiesongwriter,

I welcome you and give thanks for your generous presentation of your thoughts.

Despite observing some inaccuracies from our perspective, within the role of an observant spirit guide, the majority of your information is of a very high understanding of which is your gift to yourself.

-Sparrow