PDA

View Full Version : techniques to heal my dads alcohol and cocaine addiction and my friends depression

stoic
15-07-2012, 12:45 AM
he's been addicted since before I was born. I'm 18 now.

my friend has anxiety and bad depression. he was molested when he was little by a trusted friend at church. his dad is dying, so that doesn't help. he can also be a very angry person. he's my ex boyfriend and our relationship causes alot of strain on us both. its a complicated situation.

I'm also trying to heal his dad who needs a heart transplant

since these are very complicated situations I figure they might need different methods

thank you very much <3

MYFIGO
16-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Alyssa,

I use the same basic technique for everyone I heal. I begin by connecting and using breathing loving energy through their energy system. I also observe and balance the chakras as well as apply Reiki over each one.

Then if I observe physical pain, I will spend extra time in those areas. I find a lot of the healing happens when I correspond with the person I do healing for. It gives me an opportunity to discuss the visions that I experienced during the healing. If they are not willing to make some changes in their attitude and way of thinking and believing, it is only a matter of time before they will be back to square one.

Have these people requested healing for these issues? If they are not ready to be healed and make changes, you are taking on a huge struggle and they may not be appreciative of your efforts. It's my belief that health is a combination of physical, emotional and spiritual issues. If they are not ready to think about the whole picture, they may not be ready to get well.

You are so lovely to care about helping the people close to your heart, but sometimes it's too much for a healer to keep working on the same people over and over. You cannot sustain someone else's desire to be well.

If you still wish to do this, PM me and I'll be glad to share the methods I use. I have a few more I did not mention. I don't mean to discourage your loving and compassionate heart.. just would like you to take care of yourself so you don't get burned out.

Racer X
17-07-2012, 02:55 AM
he's been addicted since before I was born. I'm 18 now.

my friend has anxiety and bad depression. he was molested when he was little by a trusted friend at church. his dad is dying, so that doesn't help. he can also be a very angry person. he's my ex boyfriend and our relationship causes alot of strain on us both. its a complicated situation.

I'm also trying to heal his dad who needs a heart transplant

since these are very complicated situations I figure they might need different methods

thank you very much <3

You should take "A Course In Miracles" ........

As for your dad...... PRAY! For those addictions always lead to hospital settings and sometimes....... a breakthrough at a Near death stage.

Your friends dad does not need a heart transplant. He needs a brain transplant.........or he would know he needs a change of heart and not a transplant.

For both dads I would get a book and give it as a gift secretly...... "Teach Only Love: The Twelve Principles Of Attitudinal Healing by Gerald Jampolsky.

Yet most do not change and those who do ........ usually go through a major crisis first. So judge nothing, fear nothing, and just pay attention while mindfully praying for the best outcome and not a specific outcome. :smile:

stoic
18-07-2012, 08:16 AM
thanks so much! my dad and his dad don't know I'm trying to heal them. my ex knows I'm trying to heal his dad but right now says he doesn't have faith. and he knows and probably already assumed I was going to heal him because I care about him so much. he just thinks its sweet and doesn't really say anything else about it

Idk if I should tell them or not. I usually avoid bringing up the situation. his dad is really scared and my dad seems to be getting clean. I don't want to set him back or kill his thunder by bringing up the problem

I definitely see how I'd get burned out but I'm really not worried about it at all. maybe I'm just naive cuz I'm just starting out. I'm really sensitive about my ex though. I can't stand for him to hurt, especially now when it feels like nothing can make either one of us feel better about our relationship. Idk why but something in my head tells me we've bonded on a spiritual level. we know each other inside and out for the most part.

I'm also wanting to heal my moms arthritis. so I think all this is going to be really time consuming

stoic
18-07-2012, 08:21 AM
I think his dad has congestive heart failure. he said only like 20% of his heart is working right. he needs a certain amount of fluids a day but if he gets too much will swell up. has to pee in a bottle to measure his fluids. cant go outside because of the heat. he's slowly quitting cigarettes

Quagmire
18-07-2012, 08:38 AM
I have heard great things about Niacin (B-vitamin) regarding to help with addictions and depressions. Also balancing their chakras by releasing unbalanced energy from them would be my advice. About your friends dad, I am not sure because I have no idea of his lifestyle or diet habbits. But many things can be reversed with the right diet and lifestyle.

stoic
22-07-2012, 03:37 AM
bumping up this post

ravenmaster
22-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Unless they want your healing and accept it you'll have a difficult time, if they have the will to change it'll be easier (they don't even need to know your healing them.)

I assume your talking about manipulation with energy healing, or at least that is the type I most frequently use though I will warn you now I'm no master at it.

How I would probably do it would involve a few steps;

Firstly for the Heart Transplant I would firstly move some energy into their chakra system and slowly check over the heart chakra and try and bind it with energy closer to the heart (if he has had the transplant this should help the body accept it better.) Also I would recommend understanding what is wrong, then reach out with energy into the physical heart and sort of imagine how you want the energy to fix it, maybe flushing out the areas a few times with some energy.

For your Dad you'll probably want to do something similar but for the chakra's you'll want to clean and mend them all. While on the physical level you'll want to enter the brain and try and use energy to block the endorphin release caused by the 2 addictions (if he's not willing to change this might make it worse) also if you think of anything that might help try it but only do what feels natural.

For your Ex I feel though he needs to find peace within himself if he thinks someone else can help he is mistaken I know it sounds bad but he needs to accept the past for what it is and understand it has helped make him who he is today. He really just needs to find strength within himself to use it to become a stronger better person. I know it'll be hard for him and it'll take time but he'll feel better one day and with this method when you start to get down again or become even more depressed he'll find it easier to get out.

stoic
25-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Unless they want your healing and accept it you'll have a difficult time, if they have the will to change it'll be easier (they don't even need to know your healing them.)

I assume your talking about manipulation with energy healing, or at least that is the type I most frequently use though I will warn you now I'm no master at it.

How I would probably do it would involve a few steps;

Firstly for the Heart Transplant I would firstly move some energy into their chakra system and slowly check over the heart chakra and try and bind it with energy closer to the heart (if he has had the transplant this should help the body accept it better.) Also I would recommend understanding what is wrong, then reach out with energy into the physical heart and sort of imagine how you want the energy to fix it, maybe flushing out the areas a few times with some energy.

For your Dad you'll probably want to do something similar but for the chakra's you'll want to clean and mend them all. While on the physical level you'll want to enter the brain and try and use energy to block the endorphin release caused by the 2 addictions (if he's not willing to change this might make it worse) also if you think of anything that might help try it but only do what feels natural.

For your Ex I feel though he needs to find peace within himself if he thinks someone else can help he is mistaken I know it sounds bad but he needs to accept the past for what it is and understand it has helped make him who he is today. He really just needs to find strength within himself to use it to become a stronger better person. I know it'll be hard for him and it'll take time but he'll feel better one day and with this method when you start to get down again or become even more depressed he'll find it easier to get out.
goodness, i dont have the slightest clue how to do anything about that. i know about the chakras, but dont sense anything when it comes to my own. i dont know anything about my own chakras, let alone someone ele's :confused:
i can feel my own energy and sometimes sense other's but i have no idea how to see or manipulate it