PDA

View Full Version : A spirit keeps following me

Avelynne
14-07-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm not entirely sure if I should post this here, but hopefully you might help me.

This particular spirit has been around me for few years already. He is spiritually very active and often helps me by finding lost objects and is capable of moving small items. I have some experience with spirits, but this one leaves me a bit confused. He seems to be rather fond of me, but has a very strong presence that sometimes even seems to have a bit darkness in it. By nights I can feel him watching me, and there is always that "I feel like I'm not alone" feeling. He has not shown me any particular shape, so I can only sense him. He feels masculine though, and seems rather old while being young at the same time. A bit hard to explain, I'm afraid. :tongue:

He can bring me objects even from long distances (like something I lost in another country).A few days ago at my workplace when I was cleaning after a retirement party, sweeping the floor from fallen flower petals and thinking that "Here I am, cleaning after other's lovely flowers, someone should give me flowers too. And then suddenly a beautiful red rose fell out of nowhere. It was certainly not there before, as the hall did not have any flowers, and the person who retired only received pink and purple flowers since it is her favourite colour. I took the flower back home with me, and it has preserved surprisingly long. Strange things like this have been happening more nowadays, though I can't recall doing anything that might have caused them.

The problem is that I really know nothing about him. I'm unable to contact him and he gets very upset when I try asking about him. I'd really like to know the reason why he is attached to me, as he doesn't seem familiar to me at all (like sometimes when a departed relative visits). It seems a bit fishy that he helps me so much without any gain.

What do you think? What kind of feeling do you get about him? :confused:

onetruebeliever
14-07-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm just guessing here, but he could be someone you had a relationship with in a past life, or it's a distant family member you knew nothing about. I suppose it's possible he just likes you.

Avelynne
15-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Thank you for answering onetruebeliever!
I've thought about it too, but it seems strange that he doesn't want to reveal anything about himself and get to know me better. Or give me a hint about who he might be. He just seems a bit shady, I think. Most of the spirits I've met have been more straightforward, and this one is really mysterious :confused:

Zoclora
26-07-2012, 04:48 PM
I thought its so sweet what he does and about the rose. I know, Im probaly very very late. But I to, just had my own incounter. And from what I gather, he is posably just afriad. Fear is an intresting thing. It could turn the normal sweet spirits into angery spirits. My guess is, he posably just doesnt want you to know about him becouse hes afirad of what you may think of him.You never know what he may have been in his life, posably a person who went to prision. Im just throwing out there some posable resions. But it is true about fear and spirits. Sprits who are afriad = bad. So just dont push him but let him know, theres nothing to fear and you wont judge him.

Avelynne
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Don't worry, you aren't late at all (since I'm replying really late as well D:), your post has been really helpful. I tried talking to him, saying that I was completely fine with his presence and that I do not fear him. He still hasn't responded, but he has been quite active since then. I've actually noticed a certain pattern with his activity, as he turns rather cheerful after I talk to him (and now the following is even more enthusiasticly). I just really wish to communicate with him and learn more about him. Might you know of a good method to help him let go of his fear?

WhiteWarrior
07-08-2012, 09:12 PM
It's rather obvious to assume he is your spirit guide. If so, you can be helped. Or have you already found yours?

Avelynne
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
No, I don't think that he is my spirit guide, since I've had a few spirit guides during different phases of my life. And the feeling is different. With spirit guides, I have always had a connection, it's a bit hard to explain, but it feels like they are a part of me. This one feels completely external. I can't feel a deeper connection with him. Sorry, I'm not very good in explaining this :redface: