PDA

View Full Version : Target Of Strange Events

Jessica_
06-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Strange things have been happening to me lately.Things like finding out that two white roses that I got from church had been taken and laid out in a v shape(no one even touched it),finding scratches on my forehead and one was under my right eye,finding hand prints on the computer and door (no one smeared their hands all over the screen)
,being unable to move when I'am standing or sitting down.One time I found a hand print on the back of one of the tvs.It had very long bony fingers which made the hand print look like it belonged to a demon or monster.

Xan
06-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Jessica... Whatever is targeting you, there's a simple solution for you in relying on spiritual light.

* Begin visualizing and drawing in pure light from the universe down through your crown and all throughout your body and mind.
* Then allow it to spread out all around you like a protective cocoon.
* Do this while consciously breathing and feeling the subtle presence of light in and around you.

Taking the time to do this or other light practices a few times every day, these intrusions will most likely fade away.

Breathe light

blessings
Xan

Jessica_
06-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the post and advice Xan.

MYFIGO
06-07-2012, 03:23 AM
Jess, I have been scratched before in a place and way I could not have done myself. I also have had things arranged or re-arranged.

You are in charge of your surroundings and you set the rules. You can send unwanted and uninvited spirit beings into the light. Be firm and don't allow anything to stay that is not for your highest good.... no matter how cute or lovable they seem.

Good luck... write if you need help.

emerge
06-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Hmmm. I wonder if when the roses were placed in a 'V' pattern it meant victory? But victory over what?

Always remember that is your home and you are in charge! Reclaim your space by telling it to get out and stay out. Treat it like a human intruder.

You can call upon Archangel Michael to help you get rid of this thing in your home and you can burn some sage as you walk from room to room to dispell the negativity.

Jessica_
07-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the posts and advice MYFIGO and emerge.

Jessica_
13-07-2012, 05:47 AM
I found another scratch under my eye and it is a little bit longer this time. I'am sick of their stalking and causing harm to me.They have scratched me in the past a few times.

emerge
14-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Jessica,

You might want to do a full blown cleansing of your home. I posted detailed instructions of I have done and what has worked for me in a thread created by TurquoiseBlack called "Evil spirits plague my home". The instructions are in 4 different posts. Like I said they are very detailed and very long but, it's really not hard to do.

Jessica_
17-07-2012, 08:25 AM
I have cleansed the place a few times with my dad but things are still the same.We had a man of god come and cleanse it but it did not work.