PDA

View Full Version : Visualisation Experiment

learning to heal
26-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Dear all, I have an experiment to suggest on visualisation!

This is for everyone, and at the risk of sounding selfish I'll go first... :redface:

I have been thinking about manifesting, affirmations and that good feeling that goes with it.

"I am looking for a loving home. " I have never had one in my life.

So I am wondering if you lovely folks would help me manifest this....
And the idea of the thread is that we get as many people as possible to send out positivity and visualise it until it happens, and then we move on to the next person who needs our help and support, and so on! :) (if that makes sense :D ) The idea being that the more people that help to visualise it the faster it will happen?

Situation:I'm looking to move out ASAP from where I am and rent a room elsewhere. My housing situation at the moment is unbearable and it's really affecting me as I feel I am being stepped all over and that I cannot breathe.
I'm very panicked and anxious about how my new place will be (renting a room), how my flatmates will be and especially the financial aspect and location of it. The reason I feel like this is because I have never had a say in where I live, and for the first time, this is going to be totally my baby... and I really want it to work as it's so so so important to me. A house where there is peace and harmony. Where there is laughter and respect and kindness. A house where I have my space and freedom. A house where I am loved and accepted. I hope it will be other young working professionals and that I learn and grow in this house with my new start :smile: (and of course clean and tidy and spacious ! (am I asking for too much now? ahah!)

This was just to give you an idea :redface:

thank you so much.. I hope this works! :)

Sybilline
26-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Hi Learning to Heal! How about "I choose to live in a lovely home"? Just a suggestion because "I am looking" might mean you'll keep looking, as the Universe is always in the now.

But that's up to you of course, either way, lots of positive thoughts and prayers! ♥

Dragonfly1
26-06-2012, 02:22 AM
I have visualised this for you learning to heal.........many blessings.

MYFIGO
26-06-2012, 10:17 PM
One of the best visualization tools that helped me was to create a movie I could play (in my head) each morning. It only needs to be a few minutes long.

See yourself hearing about the new place and meeting some of the flatmates. See their smiles and how happy they are. See yourself being shown your new home and how lovely everyone is and how nice and clean it is! Feel it, sit on the furniture and touch it with your hand.