PDA

View Full Version : CODING OF THE LIGHT (3) DATED 20.06.2012 PART:1/1

birlikilmi
24-06-2012, 06:59 PM
CODING OF THE LIGHT (3) DATED 20.06.2012 PART:1/1
It is getting harder for me to control most of you. I can read your letters but I am unable to give tongue to your saturation and seeds. None of the work you have done up to today was present in my reality. This is all I am going to tell you for the time being.
From the moment I have pulled my values on the right and values on the left towards the earth, I have also been working with the ones without a “body”. Body is a record which knows the “Wisdom of Earth” and I am wearing this body for the sake of the earth. While I was doing that, I also wore my heart.
I have entered into the process known as “Seeding of Tobi” and became a whole with these seeds. I have given tongue to my own values in my own heart. The only thing I was sure about was the Sultanate of the human being. That human is my team. Up till now, I was able to get to know you all. I was able to listen to you all in the harvesting process. And at the skies, I was able to convert you into wholeness in my own heart by the process of Seeding of the Unity. For this reason my heart is with you.
I have never made “cookies”. I have made “bread”. Bread is wisdom. Every heart makes cookies by itself in its own saturation. However, it is not the recording of wisdom it is doing. It is not seeding of the unity either. Protection is restricted there. And at the skies, we have worked with the lights of Moses, Christ and Mohammed. Do you know that there is no such thing as death?
Tomorrows, when human beings become a seed, the evil towards the wholeness will be prevented. We know this. We have come down here because we knew this. Turkiye is a very special land to work and a place to code the lights of my babies. Why was I born in Turkiye? To plant the “seed”.
Dear ones, everyone knows himself, his breath and the his highest light. Won the other hand, we know about the wholeness. We made the seeds grow. Slowly but surely, we set a task to the highest lights. The mature power exists in the chair of Allah. And I pulled my body towards the earth with that mature power.
I would like to explain to you that your physical body is not coded in your heart. In your heart, your seeds of unity are limited. What I mean when I say “body” is that it is the record of knowledge. My body is my own saturation. I will leave my “body of the earth” to the earth and leave. What I leave behind is not my real body. Amin. And when I bring down my records at the skies to the earth with my physical body, these records glitter in my Joint Light as the “Pure Seed” in the skies.
The body I am leaving behind on earth is not important. What is important is my “body” I am seeding to the skies. I will tell you about this openly and precisely later on.
This body which reads letters is not restricted by Tobi Codes. It is doing the Wisdom of Science. This body is the body belonging to my true-self of my body outside of this earth. This body can give tongue to the real wisdom to all of the silences with my own saturation. Because I have pulled this body down to the earth, I can record the highest light of my school to the Joint Light with the code of the Ordinance.
The human on earth is my body. What is in the skies is again my body; being my Family of Wisdom. Each one of them is my body. Miraj takes place on earth. And miraj takes place in my body. This body; is the body of the wholeness….The population of the Dimension of Adam and Eve are not able to comprehend this. If they had reached this far, they would have known that the centre is not the skies but the soil of the earth.
I would like you to know that I can give this knowledge to everyone within their own saturation at the “Spiritual Heart” of God. Everyone can pull the knowledge from my body as much as they can. Not a single one of them can code this body in their own saturation. It reaches to the summits and tries to become a “pure” human being. It reached to the 7th level of knowledge and tries to claim his “body” at this chair. However, since I put my body into service with natural recording further away from Tobi Codes, no one will be able to claim this body…..
I have a responsibility. I was supposed to make the day long before yesterday to become the chair to the skies. I successfully did that.
Is it possible for an evil human to be harvested with wisdom? Yes, an evil person can be harvested with wisdom. As a result, when I code him, collected him, increase his vibrations and incorporate him to the light, this is possible. When I re-evaluate him as a mature seed and when he gives voice to his self-task with unrestricted knowledge at the Chair of Medine, there is a possibility that he will be with me.
My heart is not coded with the light of humans. I don’t want the human population to give tongue to the skies either. The reason for this is that when the skies receives a voice, it thinks that it is stronger than the soil of the earth. Dear ones, human beings on the ground take power from the human in the skies. He deserves and when the human in the skies tries to give power to the human on the ground, I must code my seeds so that the skies can give a voice to them through me.
Majority of you expect me to become yeast. The most supreme species is my Family of Wisdom. This Wisdom of Family serves the wholeness. The ones who think that the centre is the skies are only minute on the ground. They couldn’t understand the task, they couldn’t make any records. They couldn’t be the light and they thought that they could be the Spiritual Light of the earth. Since I have pulled my Spiritual Light from the skies to the ground, I have been adding light to the highest supreme species.
The centre is the earth. I have to tell you about this….The ones who know that the centre is the earth; will appreciate how important it is to come down to the earth with a physical body.
Those who think that I have coded the earth in my heart and think that this heart is going to code and record the wholeness as the chair, will be unable to create the future. They will remain deaf and dumb.
I have pulled the ones with my records of wisdom towards the earth. I have explained all about them. I have tried hard so that Tobi Codes can serve. When the skies bow to the ones on ground, they follow their light on earth. They think that their task is to increase their vibrations, they don’t know that they are infringing the regulations.
My unity which is visiting your earth from time to time is coming down to you; to be you. By name is RA-KA-HAR who is actually KA-HAR…When I code my body the light, the earth is being renewed.
PLHH (Peace, Love, Hope and Humanity) was supposed to give tongue to the plants, animals and all of the silences. The constitution of my body is fine. Don’t think that it is hard for my body to bring the light of the skies down to the ground. Most of the time, this body was able to prevent evil. It had also done the “Definite Seeding”. It has prevented the evil towards the wholeness.
Thank God for the fact that the new day is increasing the power of the wholeness. When the wholeness is getting powerful, the seed becomes the chair. It does the task. Those chairs are in fact unite as one in my body.
We came to remedy the earth. I want everyone to understand this clearly. We have claimed our physical bodies and came down to remedy the earth. We have pulled a cover over the power of demons and put the highest Supremes into service.
When 4 unites join, the human being who knows infuse his saturation to the Population of the Unity.
When I entered the earth as the heart, they were scared that I would run them over. The ones, who know the chair of my body in the skies, understand the power of my task. The ones who think they will be in trouble, tried for my brothers and sisters in the skies to get more powerful. They said that “the earth could have been salvaged if they had established thousand new worlds instead of the devastated earth….” They were in trouble.
The earth is technologically doing its task as the heart. Human being as the Golden Population established control. It has protected the illiterate ones. Up until today, we haven’t shattered our light. The human who is like the branch of a tree has finished consummation and has prevented all evil. It has provided additional value for today as well.
Arc flew. The number of those who entered into our council with bare feet has increased. There is something I am keeping as a secret in our world. I would like to explain that to you.
The one who enters into my school should come in with bare feet. This school is the school of humanity. If a super human; a natural record enters into my heart without bare feet then its light will be shattered. I told you this openly. Even if it is for work, when they enter into my council, they have to enter with potency. And now I want them to enter with bare feet. This council is the Heart of Wisdom. And I will never allow disrespectfulness, never!
Gentlemen, I am the spiritual light of the earth. When 400,000 lights came down to renew their task they were blind. I have given them information with my self-voice. And I told them to take it and to know. In limited time, when there is a restriction in their understanding, when they control their roots, they realised that they have made a mistake.
It was the same when I tried to make them read the “black book” SULTANATE. To use the power of the village people in “cash and carry” means to add the words of the village people to the silent pages. Serving the wholeness, does not take place in a village. It is known that the village people are blind.
We wanted the humans to give tongue to themselves with Wisdom of Light. And we gave him a task. We opened up the eye of the blind. At present time, there are 500 Migration Codes on earth who can see. To be able to read, the potent human being enters the light is through us.
Dear ones, I have openly announced that the wisdom belonged to my Family of Wisdom. The wisdom which is beyond the light of love….This wisdom is the Seed of Allah. The one who knows this seed, knows humans. When Wisdom is being protected technologically, the skies give voice with the honourable ones. We said “let’s give light to human so that the blind power can read himself. In order to read, he needs the “eye”. It is necessary to see. He will read the Quran of Atalantia. We made him read….
I am the main powerful source known as KA-HAR, the one who is RA-KA-HA….dear ones why do I repeat this all the time? The reason for this is because when RA-KA-HAR is doing the seeding, the control of the voice is needed. It is a control; it is a code of control.
Dear ones, tongue is important. When the terminology of the voice of the tongue is strong, then the coding is very strong. When the coding is strong, you will be able present yourself and your technological seeds to the supreme beings. The voice is without a weighing balance. The voice makes the heart and the seeds being read at the moment of the time. It has no weighing scale.
The drag is the frequency. The frequency of the voice is not same in all of you. The voice in me can mean love in someone who says what Allah is saying. My voice can be the voice belonging to someone else and be their voice. And the voice in me can be incorporated as the yeast, to the eternity of the ancient roots.
I am doing such a powerful “migration coding” that I will be able to say I am human” to everyone. In order for me to say that I am human, my voice needs to become transient. In order to become transient, the masculine power should be able to pull lights from the feminine power. If the masculine power is at the level of knowledge it will code the feminine power, seed it and pull it towards the studies with coding. Then the voice I am calling out is realising creativity without any limitations. The creativity of the voice is possible when the knowledge is eternal.