PDA

View Full Version : Realizing I Created Something Not Desired. Has Not Manifested Yet..I'm Doomed??

metarealityseeker
18-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Can I reverse the negative 'contrast' before it manifests? And how?

Another words I had a gripping specific fear/anger in regards to a particular past situation I no longer wish to attract into my experiences (I just realized that I was doing that by holding on to this past painful situation)..

Now I have chosen to change my 'vibration' to match what I do desire

Although what I WAS focused on has NOT manifested, am I doomed that it has to or can my new vibration reverse that from slamming me in the face...

Make sense?:confused:

John32241
18-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes your current intentions are the most powerful.

Aquarian
18-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Indeed, most manifestations are canceled by later doubts -- the main reason why they don't work.
The first deliberate manifestation I did, I had to give myself amnesia for, to avoid this precise problem.

metarealityseeker
19-06-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm confused, so once a 'rocket of desire' goes out intentionally or not or consciously or subconsciously there is no way to reverse it once you realize no that's not what you want? I've changed my attitude and my vibrational level and DO NOT wish to attract into my experience the very thing that was causing me so much pain and I 'was' so focused on

Sybilline
19-06-2012, 03:14 AM
The NOW is what's important, the past, can always be changed by the present. Choose to change NOW, every second of now that you get. It is reversible. :)

ROM
19-06-2012, 03:35 AM
So long as you don't entrap your present with your past, then anything can be changed. The positive intention dissolves the negative, as you are no longer feeding it, and thus cannot gain a firm foothold.

Hirandall
19-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Indeed, most manifestations are canceled by later doubts -- the main reason why they don't work.
The first deliberate manifestation I did, I had to give myself amnesia for, to avoid this precise problem.

So what if you are focused on that thing but have a lot of doubt on how it could/could not be real??How you give yourself amnesia?

~~~~

she who plays
19-06-2012, 08:26 PM
So what if you are focused on that thing but have a lot of doubt on how it could/could not be real??How you give yourself amnesia?

~~~~

Personally, I also used to have doubts. What stopped my doubting mind was a combination of learning the hard way (Trying, failing), and very importantly coming to realize the facts of the situation! Your mind can't doubt facts. At first, yes it will seem unreal (That's normal). The more you dig around for info though you realize the wonderful truth that this is a universal law.. like gravity. The mind doesn't doubt that does it? Don't repress doubt. Just know the simple truths. The simple truth is that we are pure energy-consciousness; pure power + potential. What can possibly stop this? That's been very crucial for me to stop doubting. The other thing was to realize the love of God. There are lots of things to this! It may take time to adjust.. It's part of a bigger lifestyle change. Simple to grasp, but not instant (Hasn't been for me anyway).

Aquarian
19-06-2012, 11:35 PM
So what if you are focused on that thing but have a lot of doubt on how it could/could not be real??

How you give yourself amnesia?

Well there are 2 ways:
1. Clear the doubts using EFT or equivalent.
2. Do the manifestation and induce amnesia.

Both require time invested in learning skills. I learned to induce amnesia as a hypnotherapist. Sudden shifts in consciousness cause it eg waking up from a dream.
It's much more difficult to induce amnesia in yourself. Takes discipline & sliding anchors (an NLP technique).

Hirandall
20-06-2012, 04:54 AM

~~~~
No,guys,I want to make sure I did not manifest something,so even when I am focused on that topic,I give as much doubt as possible.

Aquarian
20-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Manifest what you want to happen. Always.

It sounds like you're afraid of manifesting the old thing. Which means you're focusing at least some of your manifestation power on the old thing.

Hirandall
20-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Any idea how to manifest a solution to a problem?

Sammy
20-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Can I reverse the negative 'contrast' before it manifests? And how?

Another words I had a gripping specific fear/anger in regards to a particular past situation I no longer wish to attract into my experiences (I just realized that I was doing that by holding on to this past painful situation)..

Now I have chosen to change my 'vibration' to match what I do desire

Although what I WAS focused on has NOT manifested, am I doomed that it has to or can my new vibration reverse that from slamming me in the face...

Make sense?:confused:

Like most said, the accumilation can be canceled. This is because who you were, is no longer in existance. You have left who you were for who you are, and every second that passes is another chance to do so again. This is how we refine our mental and physical self to be what we think is best, and fullfill our current goals.

As they said "Live in the now", our destination is ahead of us so dont get stuck lookin behind.

NekoTheCat
20-06-2012, 02:58 PM
in order to manifest things,after he ritual you must completely forget about it, right?
but now you started thinking about it, thus its power diminishes and your manifestation will eventually disappear, thus no longer happen.

im not sure this makes any sense, but everyone here says that whatever you wanted to manifest, will not manifest itself, you're not doomed :)