PDA

View Full Version : Two In One

Toolite
16-06-2012, 11:43 AM
I heard an interesting theory that an individual can take over another individuals soul and inhabit that body. Also, I would like to discuss the concept changing souls. If you dont want your current soul you can change your soul.. I would like to hear others opinions of how they believe this works from start to finish... or if you even think its possible and if you believe its not possible what negative effect would have or could have on a soul?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Quintessence
16-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Because of how I view souls, this is not possible. The soul is the sum total essence of an aspect of reality and it is inexorably tied to the physical components of that aspect. There's no such thing as souls switching bodies with such a view. If you do that (hypothetically) you have ruptured and destroyed the soul that was there.

Toolite
18-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Because of how I view souls, this is not possible. The soul is the sum total essence of an aspect of reality and it is inexorably tied to the physical components of that aspect. There's no such thing as souls switching bodies with such a view. If you do that (hypothetically) you have ruptured and destroyed the soul that was there.

yes, I agree with you but, there are some that believe the above concept or theory.. I read a post where one mentioned the possibility of ending their life to get a new soul (not a direct quote).. and that was disturbing to me because all I could see is the illusion... and end result for that individual soul possibly.. IDK..LOL. do you get a pardon if you are mislead/lied too? Matbe some cases yes or maybe some cases no.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

primrose
10-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Toolite, I believe that you're referring to the term walk-ins. From what I understand of it, it can't happen unless you consent to it, I first read about this many years ago in a book by Ruth Montgomery, I don't remember the name of it as she wrote several, they were all channeled.