PDA

View Full Version : can a reading tell me if people are spying in my past?

ThoughtBroadcaster
16-06-2012, 04:01 AM
i want to know if a reading can tell me if people are spying in my past? i have this fear since my thoughts broadcast far and i have been astral stalked and had people from my work come in my home and this just worries me. does anyone else have this problem? if you can help feel free to send me a private message.

NekoTheCat
17-06-2012, 08:06 PM
if you want a reading, you better go in the reading section.

but to answer to your question, yea, it is possible to realize this with a reading.. i only think one should use some special oracle or tarot decks, not the angel ones, for instance, maybe some darker ones. as for a good oracle i could recommend is the one printed by piatnik, the gipsy fortune telling cards because they're pretty fast forward and easy to use. it may be difficult to find them...not online, but off line.
always ask someone else to do the reading for you
good luck.

stoic
19-06-2012, 12:10 AM
wow, how could someone be able to spy in your past?
im very curious about this and being astral stalked. i had no idea this was possible

ThoughtBroadcaster
19-06-2012, 04:40 AM
some say the past is guarded but others say a person can remote view a persons memories. others say the past is guarded. but i was getting remote viewed at work.

perfect earth
17-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Our consciousness is guarded in part by the shields we naturally place around our self. Perhaps your fears are an indicator that you should be the one looking, and that you need to be able to embrace. Both past and present.