PDA

View Full Version : Possible evil energy... advice please

korryn92
12-06-2012, 09:48 PM
I am not posting this thread about my home but for my twin sister who lives in an apartment building. Ever since her and her fiance moved in there have been shadow people darting up and down the hallway of the building. Multiple residents have seen these I believe, because I think someone forewarned them about it before they had experienced them firsthand. There are also light being turned on and off whenever they please (with and without people in the room) and they will flicker as well. Water is also being turned on and off. Oh and my sister says ever since her and her friend have started moving and rearranging things downstairs things have gotten way worse and she is feeling sick and tired constantly when there is nothing physically wrong with her.

I do not want to assume this is evil but my sister believes it to be and wants to try and get it out so it will stop bothering her and other residents in the building. She says she thinks it is evil because she gets dark vibes whenever things are happening, and not just the startled feeling but like there is someone bad there with her.

So if anyone has advice on whether this is a a dark entity or not it would be great, and possibly how to get rid of it.

Thank you so much!
Korryn

trappedinabody
12-06-2012, 10:05 PM
i personally would not say it was evil unless evil things start happening, lights turning off and whatnot seems more playful to me.
but if you want to get rid of it, try burning sage throughout the apartment building

korryn92
13-06-2012, 04:16 AM
I personally did not think it sounded evil either. I have a spirit here that likes to move things around in my house and open my screen door. My sister gets really scared of these things so I think this is why she believes it is evil. I also didn't feel strange or a scared feeling when alone in her apartment. Thank you for your advice I really needed a second opinion because I am surely no expert on these things.

Berry
13-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Would you be able to find out the history of the building or the land? If it were truly evil, people would not choose to stay in the apartment. Since there are so many residents there, and no one's said that they've been hurt by the shadows, then it's not so bad. Personally, I'd freak out if spirits played with lights and water in my home. Have any of the residents had the building investigated?

korryn92
13-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Berry,
I believe there are only three residents there. I do not believe anyone has had the place investigated, but I probably would not want to ask the owner because she might think I would have lost my marbles. LOL I can see if I can find anything out about the history. I am thinking since things got worse when people change things around that maybe it was a pat resident or owner of the property that was upset. I will definitely look into it though.:smile:

TurquoiseBlack
29-06-2012, 09:46 PM
It certainly is evil if it is draining her energy and making her sick, like a psychic vampire. Many spirits are not playing and shadows are a bad sign. I am experiencing and have experienced evil spirits/ghost, it is exhausting. I hope your sister feels better.

Insensitive1
30-06-2012, 05:56 AM
I've heard something about burning white basil. Not sure specifically what it does though.

emerge
01-07-2012, 12:28 AM
From what you have written it doesn't sound like it is evil to me. You have not mentioned any physical attacks, scratches, foul odors, ect.... so your sister may be dealing with a mischievous spirit, negative spirit (spirits), or negative entity (entities).

Since there have been sightings of shadow people I'm going to rule out mischievous spirit. But from what you have written there is no way to tell if she is dealing with a single spirit or entity or more than one. And since things have gotten way worse since she and her fiance started rearranging things downstairs I'm going to say that if there are more than one - then one of them is a spirit with some sort of connection to the appartment or at least to the building.

The fact that your sister is feeling drained and sick suggests that it may be a negative spirit or negative entity that is feeding off her energies or she could be feeling this way because she is sensitive to these negative energies. (or both) Either way the problem needs to be dealt with.

The problem is that this is an appartment building. You wrote that there are only three residents and that your sister and her fiance were forewarned about the spiritual activity. ........

(OK bear with me, I started to have trouble writing how to get rid of what is there. Just from what you've written I would normally say that she and her fiance could stop the problems in their appartment by themselves with little to no problem..... but I keep getting the feeling that there are 3 beings there. One of them is a human spirit with a connection to the building. One of them is a lower vibrational entity, non-human (not a demon either) and easily enough to get rid of. However it is the third being that troubles me. It used to be human but no longer is and is very negative. That's what your sister thinks is evil. It is also very strong. (I could be wrong about all this but that's what I am picking up at this time.)

I strongly suggest that your sister find someone who can come in and get rid of them and not to try to do it on her own.

If she wants to try it on her own she may be able to protect her appartment by burning sage in every room, the spraying of holy water in every room, reciting the Lords Prayer or the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel as she's going from room to room with the sage and holy water, and/or by reclaiming their space by forcefully telling them (the spirit and entities) to get out and stay out - they are not welcome - they are not wanted - that this appartment is their appartment now and they (the spirit and entities) have no right to be there ( and similar such things ). The spirit and entities should be treated the same way human intruders would be treated. They have no right to be there and they have to leave! And by using an anointing or protection oil on all the doors and windows to keep things out after they are finished with the sage and holy water. But if the strong entity is too strong and does not leave the activity may escalate and get much worse.

Plus that is just your sisters appartment. If she does all that and can keep all three out of her appartment what's going to happen in the rest of the building? She just might end up getting them very angry and they might take it out on the other tenents or on your sister and her fiance outside of their appartment.

Again I strongly suggest that she gets someone else to come in and get rid of them. )

Good luck to your sister and her fiance.