PDA

View Full Version : Distance healing

simon
12-06-2012, 08:05 AM
I am practising distance healing on a daily basis at present, under the healing trust code of conduct in the UK. If anyone would like some distance healing then please feel free to email me.

email: [email protected]

Either send me one of the following to aid making the energetic link, whatever you feel comfortable with

Ideally your full name and picture
or alternatively
Your 1st name and an associated picture to do with your self
or any of the above

It would be good to make the connection at an agreed time, bare in mind I am in the UK, so would have to work out convenient times otherwise I will carry out the healing within my daily meditation practise.

All the best, Simon

email: [email protected]

simon
12-06-2012, 08:45 PM
thank you for all your emails so far :)

simon
15-06-2012, 05:48 PM
thanks for this weeks emails, I hope the healing has helped :)

Healingangelus
15-06-2012, 05:54 PM
And nobody wrote anything in here??

Strange!!

Normaly they thank one here as well!!

Or nobody wrote you yet!! :hug3: :hug:

simon
15-06-2012, 05:57 PM
And nobody wrote anything in here??

Strange!!

Normaly they thank one here as well!!

Or nobody wrote you yet!! :hug3: :hug:

love and peace :hug3: :D

lill angel
15-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Well ill come and say thanks this man has given me the best weeks sleep ive had in ages .... he is magic ... thank you Simon x

I love my Twin Soul
15-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi, I would love some Healing if you have the time. My photo is on my profile and anything else you want that might help just drop me an instant message. If you can help me you would be doing a great job as I have lot's of pain all over. I used to be able to heal myself but the last few years I can't no matter how hard I have tried even though I can still help others. Thank you in advance, Blessings, Clarrie. PS I am in New Zealand so 11 hours difference at the moment.

Healingangelus
15-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Hey I love my Twin Soul!!

If you can help me you would be doing a great job as I have lot's of pain all over. I used to be able to heal myself but the last few years I can't no matter how hard I have tried even though I can still help others.
That almost sounds like me too!!

I too can heal many Health issues on others as well but I hardly can heal myself from that That´s realy bothering me! Healing oneself is at times much more difficult like with own chronikal pains as are little things like a cold, tooth ache, calf cramp or other little issues, that I´ll do within 5 minutes or less!!

I guess I should give You a shout as well for a distance healing or two?? And in return I may give to you too some day a Healing or two, when You´re in need of a healing!! :smile:

simon
16-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Well ill come and say thanks this man has given me the best weeks sleep ive had in ages .... he is magic ... thank you Simon x

i am so glad your own healing is working for you and that I have helped this happen, much love to you :)

Healingangelus
16-06-2012, 07:13 PM
i am so glad your own healing is working for you and that I have helped this happen, much love to you :)

If you can, you can send me Now a healing as well or..?

Thank You!!

simon
16-06-2012, 07:45 PM
If you can, you can send me Now a healing as well or..?

Thank You!!

ok can do can you message me your name?

simon

Healingangelus
16-06-2012, 09:12 PM
ok can do can you message me your name?

simon

You know my name already!! :rolleyes:

simon
19-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Once again, thank you for all your emails this week :)

All the best Simon