PDA

View Full Version : The difference between Reiki and Seichem.

Emilyanne-x
10-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Heey everyone,

Well, my question is pretty much in the title, but I am curious and I would like to know the difference between Reiki and Seichem Healing, I am considering receiving one of the two, but I don't know which one I would rather pick, which one is more powerful?

Emily anne :hug:

shadedragon
11-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Try reading the answer to this http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36780
It's basically the same question you asked and the answer should help you.

Reikichris
19-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Why are you concerned with which system is more powerful, it is you that will be helping each person heal, the healing journey they take is up to them, not the system that you have learned.
This is all part of the song of life - more at cactuschris.wordpress.com

love
chris

Emilyanne-x
26-06-2012, 01:12 PM
I am concerned because I want to receive either reiki or seichem

innerlight
26-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I would go with the traditional Reiki first and build ones foundation. Then after that if you chose to to learn something else you can learn Seichem.

I also believe that one needs to know and be attuned to Reiki before they can learn Seichem. Of course that may of just been the place I saw on Reichem wanting that and others are different.

EmergingPath
26-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Heey everyone,

Well, my question is pretty much in the title, but I am curious and I would like to know the difference between Reiki and Seichem Healing, I am considering receiving one of the two, but I don't know which one I would rather pick, which one is more powerful?

Emily anne :hug:

Hi Emilyanne,
Great question. A lot like asking someone if accupuncture or a Chiropractor is better or stronger. Everyone will answer with their opinions. And that is all they are, opinion based upon their experiances and beliefs.

In that vein I will answer your question and give you mine. Seichem is one of the latest "me too" energy healing concepts that are out there. All (ALL) of them require 2 key things in order to provide you any benefit:
1. Belief in the system being used
2. Focused intention

The "how" is actually meaningless if you dont have the first two. If you do have the first two then you start getting into personal preference. Seichem was discovered in the Pyramids, Reiki in Japan. Any personal preference to one of those areas over the other may strengthn your belief.

Finally, assuming everything else is equal, do you know a Reiki or Seichem healer to receive a healing from? "Interviewing" them may provide you with your best choice, follow your intuition.

My bottom line is Universal Life Force Energy is just that, Universal. It's a lot like going to Starbucks for coffee. The method or tools you use to access it may effect the "strength" or "flavor". If you like a Grande Vanella Latte then perhaps Reiki is your choice. If you would like a Venti extra hot no foam skinny Vanella Latte then perhaps its Seichem for you.

Or, perhaps it is Cupcake Reiki! Ask Innerlight for the details there :wink:

Best of luck to you on your journey and let us know how it goes!

Adrienne
26-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Always something new to learn, I never heard of Seichem healing or Cupcake Reiki ! :D Inner, are you keeping secrets from me ? :icon_eek:

Welcome back Emerging Path ! :hug3: Cool new avatar and always good to hear your replies on the Reiki questions. Lots of good info as always.

Dream Angel xx

EmergingPath
26-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Always something new to learn, I never heard of Seichem healing or Cupcake Reiki ! :D Inner, are you keeping secrets from me ? :icon_eek:

Welcome back Emerging Path ! :hug3: Cool new avatar and always good to hear your replies on the Reiki questions. Lots of good info as always.

Dream Angel xx

Thanks DA, great ot be "back".

Now, CC Reiki, that is a whole other Inn's thingy that we have been talking about for years, wating for him to share more info with us :wink: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3977&highlight=cupcake

All silly aside (ok, most silly aside) here is a great link to Seichem.org for more info on it. Basically, as the Beatles sang "All you need is love" :D http://www.seichem.org/members/seichem

Adrienne
26-06-2012, 06:13 PM
thanks for that link EP, so now I just need to do a little coaxing :D

and I have a question for you, but so not to derail this topic I will start another one.

innerlight
26-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Yay! Cupcake Reiki... It's the tastiest of all Reiki's.

Emilyanne-x
27-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Emilyanne,
Great question. A lot like asking someone if accupuncture or a Chiropractor is better or stronger. Everyone will answer with their opinions. And that is all they are, opinion based upon their experiances and beliefs.

In that vein I will answer your question and give you mine. Seichem is one of the latest "me too" energy healing concepts that are out there. All (ALL) of them require 2 key things in order to provide you any benefit:
2. Focused intention

The "how" is actually meaningless if you dont have the first two. If you do have the first two then you start getting into personal preference. Seichem was discovered in the Pyramids, Reiki in Japan. Any personal preference to one of those areas over the other may strengthn your belief.

Finally, assuming everything else is equal, do you know a Reiki or Seichem healer to receive a healing from? "Interviewing" them may provide you with your best choice, follow your intuition.

My bottom line is Universal Life Force Energy is just that, Universal. It's a lot like going to Starbucks for coffee. The method or tools you use to access it may effect the "strength" or "flavor". If you like a Grande Vanella Latte then perhaps Reiki is your choice. If you would like a Venti extra hot no foam skinny Vanella Latte then perhaps its Seichem for you.

Or, perhaps it is Cupcake Reiki! Ask Innerlight for the details there :wink:

Best of luck to you on your journey and let us know how it goes!

Thank you for your reply!:smile:

I understand a lot more now! Just one question, do you mean the practitioner or the patient when you say:
All (ALL) of them require 2 key things in order to provide you any benefit:
2. Focused intention

Thanks again!:D
Peace and love :hug:

EmergingPath
27-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Thank you for your reply!:smile:

I understand a lot more now! Just one question, do you mean the practitioner or the patient when you say:
All (ALL) of them require 2 key things in order to provide you any benefit:
2. Focused intention

Thanks again!:D
Peace and love :hug:

Well, I was speaking from the practitioner's perspective but from the patient perspective you have to have belief and own some responsibility for your own healing. I also happen to think that the focused intentioon of the patient also helps.

Just my opinion :smile: