PDA

View Full Version : Ideas?

shadedragon
10-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm not really sure where to put this, but I thought here may be the best place.

Recently, I decided that for every step I take, gold energy would emit from my feet and spread out over everything around me. Each object I touch would be healed and everything around me would get better. I have Reiki 3 and some other forms of healing and can feel the ripple coming out each time I focus on making sure this continues. Energy from the cosmos flows through me constantly for this, and I created a source of infinite energy from our pond of kundilini energy extending out to the cosmos never ending, with protection so nothing can stop it. Shakti energy has come and runs through it as well. I was wondering if there is a way to add to this or if anyone has any ideas on what else I can add. I'd like to spread it out to everyone and have attempted bigger things in short amouts of time, and decided now to take one step at a time to make a change. Also, I was wondering if anyone else has something like this set up? And how they went about it?
A spirit suggested emmiting it into the earth as well when I do the gold energy thing, so I'm adding that too :)
Any ideas or anything else is welcome :D I am trying to improve what I can do and with feedback, I'm hoping to make a change in all the terrible things going on everywhere for the better.
Thanks in advance :hug2:

Henri77
10-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a wonderful- lovely practice-exercise.
Your guidance and inner knowing will certainly advise what you can best do, better than anyone here.

You seem like a more evolved, female, 17yr old aspect of myself, as we share the same sign & stated interests.

You're certainly a blessing to those around you. Thanx for sharing this cool practice. One we all can learn from.

shadedragon
10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Sounds like a wonderful- lovely practice-exercise.
Your guidance and inner knowing will certainly advise what you can best do, better than anyone here.

You seem like a more evolved, female, 17yr old aspect of myself, as we share the same sign & stated interests.

You're certainly a blessing to those around you. Thanx for sharing this cool practice. One we all can learn from.
:) thank you :hug2: but I'd like to hear any ideas anyone has bc although each time I come to this page now I receive ideas from many different spirits, I would like to hear any other tips or ideas as well, because they can help as well, and spread those ideas to others :D we are setting up a golden light growing out from the center of the earth expanding outwards towards a golden ring set up around Earth, and once it reaches that point it will continue on forever. Anyone who wants to help or add can, each thought towards it speeds it's journey.

shadedragon
11-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Update
:) also, I have spoken to shakti energy, (she is strong and wise energy, different from Chi, who needs guidance still :) but we spoke and I asked her about awakening the earth. She suggested to open up and flow like that pond I mentioned above, but to all points on earth (if you visualize earth, all you may find is a bright ball of light illuminating the cosmos now.) And you can sense this by taking a quick look around they come up like steam. We spoke with Chi energy as well, and she has decided to add on her piece and tie herself with shakti, them both out for the greater good of all now. (There will always be loopholes but don't mess with shakti energy if you know what I mean, she's a tough one :P) So there will be an endless supply of strong energy emitting from earth for all to access, they are working out protective details now and some other stuff :). If anyone does notice this though (the energy spurring out) I wouldn't mind hearing about it :D as I don't see energy all that often and story time is always good memories moments :)

shadedragon
11-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Funny :D I asked shakti energy if there was someone who was older or stronger (in the middle of a conversation on Chi being younger then her) and she brought me to an energy named wakati, which translates to Time in Swahili apparently (I googled the name after I got it) I think I may have to study this language a little deeper :D

shadedragon
13-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Anyone? :P just looking out for ideas.?

Reverend Keith
13-06-2012, 08:36 PM
I was taught to do something similar in my training called "The Blessing Walk". The instructions I was given were:

When you walk anywhere, do the Blessing Walk. Visualize golden radiance projecting from soles of the feet and palms of the hands downward into the earth. Every step you take leaves an ever-expanding sphere of golden, radiant Blessing impressed into all the substance you touch. Visualize it expanding and encompassing the entire area behind you as you move. Send it consciously into specific places by extending your right hand with left hand over the Heart and intoning the AUM. Transform every sound you hear into golden music, and everything you see--all that comes into your vision--leave fully impressed with Golden radiance that comes forth from your eyes and blesses all. Quietly hum or sing blessings. Greet the birds, the trees, the great Sun, the Moon, the morning, the evening, the sunrise, the night, the Stars with true honoring and joy, and bless them all. Bless all as you walk. Do the Blessing Walk everywhere you move! Impress the land as you drive over it or fly over it. Turn the Sea golden with Love and Blessing. Bless each person you see. Leave a golden protective cross over the mangled body of every killed animal you see on the road. Send every ambulance that comes wailing down the road a powerful golden Blessing for whoever is in need.
Get the idea?
Why do the Blessing Walk? Because first of all, it truly mediates Diving Blessing into this seventh physical-etheric plane of existence. It “grounds” the higher into the lower, and it sanctifies everything. Second, it blesses and transforms your own Elemental. A very long book could be written about this. Practicing the Blessing Way wherever you move is a Bodhissatva practice that elevates your own physical-etheric vibrations better and more effectively than thousands of Communion Hosts will ever be able to do, because YOU ARE LIVING THE GRAIL. Third, this practice--done from the heart--will do more to reconcile you personally with nature spirits, animals, plants, minerals, and all elementals than any angels could ever do for you. If you do this practice as often as you can remember, if will eventually become part of your Way of Being, and you will be loved and sought out as a teacher and master for all kinds of beings--visible and invisible.
Now apply the Blessing Way to everything you do, from washing dishes to brushing your teeth. Make the Blessing more and more real in your life. Greet each person with your whole attention, honoring, and love. Smile at strangers. Commit random senseless acts of kindness and beauty.
Take the initiative to smile and speak to people.
As you learn to make the Blessing Way your whole mode of relating to everything visible and invisible, you will learn to make every act and word into a medium of Blessing. Your physical life will become one long, continuous sacrament of Blessing.

I also ran across an excellent quote on the blessing way from a wonderful book by Omraam Mikhael Aivanov.

Wherever you go and whatever you do, take care to leave only luminous imprints behind you. You are walking or driving down a road: bless that road and ask that all those who pass that way may receive peace and light and be led onto the right path. Why be content to live unconsciously and record nothing but dirt and disorder? Why not try to work like the sun which ceaselessly impregnates the universe with its light and warmth, its life and generosity? Try not to let yourselves be led into chaotic, destructive, negative activities ever again; try to learn how to behave towards creation and all creatures. And everywhere and always, whatever you touch and wherever you go, remember to leave imprints of light and love so that, more and more, all human beings may vibrate in unison with the divine world.

Aïvanhov, Omraam Mikhaël (2011-04-08). The Book of Divine Magic

shadedragon
13-06-2012, 11:25 PM
I was taught to do something similar in my training called "The Blessing Walk". The instructions I was given were:

I also ran across an excellent quote on the blessing way from a wonderful book by Omraam Mikhael Aivanov.

Aïvanhov, Omraam Mikhaël (2011-04-08). The Book of Divine Magic
Thank you for sharing! I can definitely add some of these things in :D

Xan
13-06-2012, 11:46 PM
What a beautiful process you're in, shadedragon.

Just keep exploring and let Mother Shakti teach you through the heart line.

Xan

shadedragon
14-06-2012, 12:36 AM
What a beautiful process you're in, shadedragon.

Just keep exploring and let Mother Shakti teach you through the heart line.

Xan
:hug2: i will :)

John32241
14-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Anyone? :P just looking out for ideas.?

I am fond of the Kryon information on this subject.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_Lima-11.html

The humans and the earth are involved in a partnership. I hope these insights will be helpful.

John

shadedragon
14-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I am fond of the Kryon information on this subject.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_Lima-11.html

The humans and the earth are involved in a partnership. I hope these insights will be helpful.

John
Thank you for sharing :hug2: thanks for all the wonderful ideas, and I have a idea to use this, and once I implant it, I will share (for now, I need to do research and setting things up :)

TrainsAndSewingMachines
14-06-2012, 11:01 PM
This sounds lovely shadedragon

shadedragon
15-06-2012, 12:46 AM
This sounds lovely shadedragon
:hug2: one step at a time to make the world a better place :D