PDA

View Full Version : Transits at your birth.

Bella
02-10-2010, 12:00 PM
I found this really interesting, chck this out :). It shows you the planets transits on any day you pick. I thought wouldnt it be interesting to know the transits on the day I was born into the world ?. Reading about it all defiantly makes a lot of sense to me, some parts help explain maybe what was going on in my spirit when I was just born, what I was wanting/still wanting to attain... ect

For Example: "There is an expression that applies here: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water". In your attempts to make changes in your life, and to rid yourself of limiting conditions, you are prone to making hasty decisions and leaving behind circumstances, jobs, or people that you might one day miss. Remember that the changes going on inside you are rapid and seem very pressing now, but later you might look back on this period of your life as a time when you didn't truly listen to your heart. It would be wise to leave major decision making to a better period. At the moment, you are not listening to your heart, but rather you are listening to a bruised ego."
- This explains so much personally to me.. it just puts it other words how rushed I made myself to be born (I was 4 months early), I left behind my twin in the process who had died in our womb. The rapid and very pressing changes where I didn't listen to my heart defiantly explains the years after my first day on earth..

..."127 Conjunction Neptune - Uranus

Positive aspect: This will be a period when you will be interested in everything around you, in social life. You will think about the problems of society, about human problems."

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/prev (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fast ro.cafeastrology.com%252Fcgi-bin%252Fastro%252Fprev)

639 Conjunction Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: You will be in fine form to complete all your professional tasks. Your mind is always alert, and ideas come to you naturally. You love talking today, and you get your points across well. It's a good day to express yourself because you are received well.

560 Conjunction Venus - Venus

Positive aspect: Excellent time for love. If you haven't already met that special someone, expect to meet your lover during this period.

480 Conjunction Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: You will be energetic, full of go. You will make important decisions, with the necessary forethought. No rushing in to things. You will succeed in whatever you carry out, and at the projects at hand. You will be optimistic, perhaps unflappable. Your sexual instincts will be aroused.

You have excellent rhythm and timing right now. You are confident, straightforward, direct, and ambitious. You might enjoy competition at this time in your life. Enthusiasm runs high, and you easily find motivation to do something physical or brave.

408 Conjunction Venus - Mars

Positive aspect: You might be very attracted to someone on a romantic level now. This person will be the type you like, with a very strong personality. This is a good day to begin or develop a project, to meet new people, or to smooth over problems in existing relationships. Sexual and romantic activities are favored today.

407 Conjunction Mars - Venus

Positive aspect: Your loving feelings are wide awake. You are attracted to the charm of the opposite sex and will easily fall in love. These feelings are more physical than intellectual. Your senses will be awakened. You will feel in top form, wanting to go out and meet people. You are strongly focused on love and sexuality right now.

400 Conjunction Jupiter - Jupiter

Positive aspect: You will have a lot of luck. You will meet pleasant people who are fun to be with. You will be good-humored, optimistic, funny, attractive, delighted, radiant and lively. Your professional life will be easy, with no problems: you will succeed easily and increase your material goods. You will take advantage of this by improving your home comforts. You will know how to grasp every opportunity.

320 Conjunction Saturn - Saturn

Positive aspect: Everything depends on the position of Saturn in the birth chart. Nothing outstanding, extraordinary or unlucky will happen, it will be dead calm. You might be a little more stable and serious. It is more of a lackluster period, time works for you and you just have to wait for a more energizing transit, although this restful one can also be appreciated.

-254 Opposition Uranus - Sun

Negative aspect: You might have sudden bursts of anger, a changeable humor, and your circle will never know what to expect from you - they might be on the defensive.

You are less able to tolerate the slightest order from your bosses, especially if they are curt. You tend to rebel against authority.

Expect circumstances to arise quite suddenly that can make you quite "miffed" to say the very least. Matters that were previously settled and agreed to can come back to haunt you through missed correspondence and messages. Freedom will be sought no matter what the consequences and sudden romance can begin now. More stable influences in the chart will help it to last, but this transit alone tends to point to something sudden and short term. The possibility for accidents is higher now, and challenges, separations and divorces can occur in extreme cases.

Inner changes and struggles occur quite dramatically now, and if your outer world and the people around you are not changing along with you (which is more than likely!), you could feel extremely restless and tied down. Responsibilities that you readily accepted in the past now begin to feel overwhelming. You are likely questioning your life as it has been, and wondering if there is a whole lot more for you "somewhere out there". Others notice your changes and you could alienate a few people in the process.

There is an expression that applies here: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water". In your attempts to make changes in your life, and to rid yourself of limiting conditions, you are prone to making hasty decisions and leaving behind circumstances, jobs, or people that you might one day miss. Remember that the changes going on inside you are rapid and seem very pressing now, but later you might look back on this period of your life as a time when you didn't truly listen to your heart. It would be wise to leave major decision making to a better period. At the moment, you are not listening to your heart, but rather you are listening to a bruised ego.

Sometimes, changes seem to be coming from the outside, but are usually a reflection of your own inner discontent with the routines and responsibilities in your life. Often, this transit coincides with a break up or separation, either one that seems forced upon you or one that you hastily initiate. Impatience with existing conditions and responsibilities in your life, whether they are a job, relationship, family life, or what have you, characterizes this period. The desire to express yourself more freely is strong. Advice here is to avoid expecting everyone and everything around you to change along with you. Recognize that your urge to rebel comes from a desire for more freedom and self-expression, and find ways to express yourself and your freedom that don't completely upset the things you have worked hard on building to date. Also recognize that as you listen to a bruised or misbehaving ego, you are prone to ignoring your deepest emotions, and as a result you may sever ties that later leave you wanting. It is especially important to be aware of this "blind spot".

240 Conjunction Uranus - Uranus

Positive aspect: There will certainly be a change in your life, a change for the better.

160 Conjunction Neptune - Neptune

Positive aspect: No effect on the material level. You will feel good, live in a beautiful dream with no relation to reality.

-148 Opposition Neptune - Sun

Challenging aspect: You may have a strong tendency to take your wishes as reality. You might even lose your sense of reality and be full of illusions. You might give a false picture of yourself to your circle, not necessarily because you are trying to, but because you are not yet in touch with you are or who you want to be.

Your personal sense of reality changes dramatically during the course of this long-term transit. You are more sensitive than ever, and by transit's end you may tap into your devoted nature. There is a strong desire for peace and harmony, and perhaps some sense that you have to make sacrifices for that end. The body itself is sensitive, and you must be cautious with drugs. You may behave in an impractical manner, or you may be vulnerable to deception or betrayal from others. You may undergo a crisis of identity during the initial stages of this transit, and the experiences you have may lead you to a more refined understanding of yourself and the direction in which you want to head. This can be a time of illusions and confusion, or it can be a very inspired time. Recognizing that you need more on a spiritual level can help you handle the transit more constructively.

127 Conjunction Uranus - Neptune

Positive aspect: Your faith in yourself and a lack of materialism will be obvious. Intuition and inspiration will be useful for you during this period.

127 Conjunction Neptune - Uranus

Positive aspect: This will be a period when you will be interested in everything around you, in social life. You will think about the problems of society, about human problems.

Bella
02-10-2010, 12:10 PM
I checked out the transit on the day of when my love was murdered....
I believe, it really does explain the spirit transition, possibly.. there isnt even that many transits... only a few.....

192 Sextile Saturn - Venus

Positive aspect: Your feelings will be controlled, no passion. You will love peacefully, sincerely, without pain.

Your interior life will be without problem, calm and happy. You could be attracted to an older dependable person, for whom you have a lot of respect or could meet an old friend or lover.

-188 Opposition Jupiter - Jupiter

Negative aspect: You tend to go to excess now, in a lazy, ill-considered and frivolous way.

145 Sextile Jupiter - Uranus

Positive aspect: You will have unexpected good fortune and lucky opportunities. Your professional life will change considerably for the better. You will need to move about, will be highly active - all this with a spirit of adventure and freedom. You will be ready for any change, development, unaccustomed or special new activity. Your life won't be monotonous.

138 Trine Mercury - Venus

Positive aspect: You will certainly have an amorous adventure, you will travel to see your heart's choice, you will be in a good mood.

124 Trine Mars - Venus

Positive aspect: Your loving feelings are wide awake. You are attracted to the charm of the opposite sex and will easily fall in love. These feelings are more physical than intellectual. Your senses will be awakened. You will feel in top form, wanting to go out and meet people. You are strongly focused on love and sexuality right now.

-99 Square Venus - Uranus

Challenging short-term aspect: Not always pleasant surprises in store. You may feel unnerved by someone or a circumstance, especially when it comes to your social or love life. Values may clash. You might not appreciate someone's erratic behavior.

The day After .... for her ...

73 Sextile Jupiter - Neptune

Positive aspect: It's a good period. You will see everything through rose-tinted spectacles. You will be optimistic and full of enthusiasm for every initiative. Life is good, and you must take advantage of this. No professional or emotional worries, all's for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

-70 Square Venus - Neptune

Negative aspect: You may not feel very much at ease, a feeling that all's not well or of emptiness around you might temporarily encase you as if you were in a thick fog. You are unlikely to feel like doing much in the way of work or routine, feeling a little lazy or distracted.

Roselove
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
transits at your exact time of birth are the aspects that make your natal chart

ChrissyStar
04-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Fantastic !! Thank you!! I am using it for insight into the significance of this Sunday (10/10/10).

Roselove
04-10-2010, 02:36 PM
oh that should be interesting!

also don't forgot cafesatrology doesn't use birth time so that can throw some aspects of

mahakali
09-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I dont know what you guys are talking about! lol But i received an online reading that said:

"a very important Transit period is on the way and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring. Indeed, in a very short time you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences. These influences will place you in a very rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time. This is a period of 72 days during which a great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life"

i am aware that they just want my money but i couldn’t help but wonder if there is something i can do heres more.

"Lets get back to this period Cheryl as I should warn you about one particular point. As a matter of fact it is very important that you take into account that if you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by."

is this true can they just pass you by?

Roselove
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
lol i got an email like this too.. transits of oppurtunity are usually ones to your natal jupiter or ones jupiter is currently transiting as far as i know.. i dabbled in a bit of astrology only know some basics.. if you know your birth time you can send me the astro.com chart i can see if you have any postive jupiter transits going on but i reccomend asking an astrologer on astrology weekly or astro.com the forums as they would prb be more knowledgeable