PDA

View Full Version : An amazing feeling!

TheressaWilliams
09-06-2012, 03:44 AM
I have been healing, using the power of intention (saying things like I am so glad I am cancer free, and writing letters to my doctors from my future self, thanking them and telling them how amazing my life is being cancer free) and meditating every day. since I was diagnosed in February with B cell Lymphoma diverting my trachea and asophegus, and grew over my sternum.
Half way through, I found out that not only have the nodules surrounding the tumor (that were slightly affected and slightly cancerous) completely cancer free! But the tumor its'self shrunk to slightly half its size!!!
I am now almost at the endof session in 5/6 in chemo! I have been so blessed! I have been taking VERY well to the treatments, even the doctors are shocked! Except the first treatment where I got an infected jaw and fever, I haven't been nauseaus or thrown up! I did lose my hair, but I think I look pretty darn good as a baldy and refuse to wear a wig! The only side effects I have had are being very exhausted from time to time, change in taste andpartially numb fingertips

Now, when I say I meditate everyday, along with my constant positive attitude, I imagine a giant blinding white and blue healing energy hovering over my cancer. First, it absorbs the negative energy and as the blue light transforms into more white light, I imagine that energy being cleansed. I then take that whole and pure white light and bring it into myself starting with the cancerous area and then moving it throughout my whole body, focusing on any parts that need more work. It usually just leaves me feeling rested and content.

Today however! I pu tthe white energy into the cancer area and almost instantly felt avery warm energy within me! I started crying, but the kind of crying where you think "I understand! Everything is going to be ok" and just cannot stop smiling! I believe my higher powers, and the angels have guided me in my healing today to let me know it is all going to be ok! That I am never and have never been alone in this.

I believed from the beginning that this cancer has been a lesson! Any time I was stressed, had panic attacks, anxiety attacks, I would bring my hands to my sternum to ground myself. For my whole life, I would ignore my own pain. This cancer is my wake up call to pay attention to my symptoms, and to my inner voice! As well as a lesson in being grateful, and being patient. I have not even thought of it as cancer this whole time! Just a giant lesson the universe has handed to me, and I am actually grateful because I have learned so much! I realized how many wonderful people I have in my life. I realize life should never be wasted worrying about how people (who are not in my life) are spending/wasting their life, but instead focus on how I can make my own life and the lives of those I love BETTER! That if it's not worth working on/fixing, it's not worth it! And that Love, acceptance and understanding of all life trumps hate, and fear from a lack of knowledge!

shadedragon
09-06-2012, 04:12 AM
:hug2:x infinity
Sending love and energy :) I hope it dissappears one day, just vanishes from your life forever. You are ready for it to go, and since it's going, we may as well hustle it up. I love that you are so strong and happy through this, I hope you get well soon :hug3:

TheressaWilliams
09-06-2012, 04:20 AM
:hug2:x infinity
Sending love and energy :) I hope it dissappears one day, just vanishes from your life forever. You are ready for it to go, and since it's going, we may as well hustle it up. I love that you are so strong and happy through this, I hope you get well soon :hug3:

Well, seeing as half way through at the end of my 3rd/6 sessions, it was more than half gone, I don't see why it shouldn't be completely gone once my 6th session is over :) And because it's Curable it's not unreasonable to think it could be gone FOREVER :D I decided before I was officially diagnosed that I would remain positive no matter what. Negative thinking isn't going to help me cure anything! I've been writing journal entries about all the amazing things I've been doing "Now that I'm cancer free" Like I've already been cured! Once I've beaten this, everything else is CAKE! :D
I've realized what's important in my life and what I am grateful for. I count my blessings every single night before bed, always finding new ones all the time!
:hug2: x infinite right back at ya!

Stillness_Speaks
09-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Thank you for sharing!

Emmalevine
09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
That's lovely I'm so pleased for you and hope you continue to improve. Thanks for sharing your inspiring post.

Aquarian
09-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Excellent. Healing should always acknowledge the psycho-spiritual aspects and, where cancer is concerned, it is very important to address the physical side too.

See if you can attune your immune system to the cancerous cells. That will give you peace of mind that you need never be threatened by it again.