PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Soul Mate Connection

Xan
02-10-2010, 04:02 AM
This is an old post from Ascended Legend on SF/

Accepting Soul Mate Connection

There is nothing you CAN do to make it stop... The only thing you can "do" is to accept it. The more you resist, the more you suffer... People all over the world are starting to awaken and now they are starting to realize if we resist, it hurts.

Don't worry, you two aren't alone in this. I too, as well as a close soul mate of mine feels this with her twin.

Simply put, this connection is not about infatuation and mere personalities coming together and with an "ideal" choice of what you think a soul mate would be.…This kind of connection breaks away all concepts and beliefs and transforms them into something new, a shining feeling of belonging and light once you accept each other's existence as well as your own. This power is pure and unconditioned, one that always remains within our HEARTS, the only place where we can "find" peace, only to realize that its been inside us all along. It never leaves us.

So please, do yourselves a favor. Stop resisting and let yourselves BE. Once you accept everything, your heart opens wide and encompasses every fiber of your being. There truly is nothing you can do except KNOW that you are not nuts, crazy, or insane and simply follow what your heart tells you.

~

3dnow
02-10-2010, 09:56 AM
I hope so I hope so !!!

When I started telepathic connection with a girl I love, strange things started to happen. Some call it spiritual awakening, some not. I see images, I see sparks of different colors as a function of my thoughts. I feel energies moving in my body etc etc. I am now connected to the divine.

Is spiritual awakening considered a sign of soul mate connection?

She lives in Mexico, I live in Turkey, we met in France (where I spent 9 years).

I haven't seen her for 4 years. I still believe. I love her so much. Most of all I keep hearing her voice saying "trust". :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug3:

Thanks,

3dnow

easy
02-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Soul connections can be so many and all so beautiful... in the end! :wink:
The process is the bit that can be so painful... so thanks Xan for remind us to simply accept... because it is the only thing that has helped me.
Light and Love to all,
Easy

arive nan
02-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks for posting this :)

I have been going through a rebellious phase sort of, feeling like I don't want this connection anymore and trying to will it to be cut off and no longer feel it affecting me every moment of every day. It just magnified the negative aspects of things and my insecurities had me feeling terrified that he's not talking to me because he noticed some fatal flaw or because I seem crazy or maybe he was just using me. But I still felt the connection and wanted it gone.

Finally, there was some communication and I saw that reality contradicted my insecurities. Once again his presence was able to calm my racing thoughts that keep me stuck in my head. Once again I could see that the connection sheds a light on the issues I need to address and can provide support in my attempts to do so. It stopped being so painful then. Although it's not easy to hold on to that faith.

Verunia
02-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Thank you Xan, this is a wonderful post.

This is something similar to what I am going through right now, and it's a very amazing process, but it truly does test certain parts of you.

awakeningheart
04-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Xan..every time I read one of your posts I want to jump up and down and shout yes that's it! You are a wise person and thank you for reminding me again that it is futile to fight against this love and just BE.

Too much time can be spent analysing, wondering, dissecting..if you look into you heart and accept, with FAITH that the twin flame love surrounds us, it heals all the sorrow that can also come with it.

thank you.

Kaere
04-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Is spiritual awakening considered a sign of soul mate connection?

Yes, it is :)

iza
10-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Having a strong connection with another soul has never been easy. I have, for nearly 4 years, tried everything to distance myself from this connection even begged St. Michael to cut the cord between us many times (he has always refused).

I was told numerous times that this connection cannot be severed and time has proved it to me.

I have now reached a point where I've finally accepted what I have and have even learned to see it as a blessing.

Falling Star
10-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I have realised today that at the time of the soul union between myself and my twin we entwined. HE IS NOW WITHIN ME, AND ME WITHIN HIM. I had been so caught in the pain of seperation. Total acceptance and surrender to what we can't understand is the only way to find peace and underdstanding. *Acceptance brings understanding*.

iza
10-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Total acceptance and surrender to what we can't understand is the only way to find peace and underdstanding. *Acceptance brings understanding*.

I totally agree with that.

Falling Star
10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
My guides have often told me that *pain helps the soul to grow, and that wisdom comes from experience* But we are becoming enlightened souls as a consequence of twinflame unions.

awakeningheart
11-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Boxinggregger ...me too! Now that I have found my tf, it's like the waiting is over...it's so hard to explain.

LadyImpreza1111
11-10-2010, 07:47 PM
That was an awesome post and I agree with it 100%. I found that because I totally accepted the connection to my twin, it's been fairly peaceful. Of course we have had lows but the highs totally trump them.

Smiler
11-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Dearest Xan

My experiences with soulmate/ twin soul connection date back now to 1996.
This man I have an immense spiritual connection with! What Id like to share are glimpse of that connection as the story is a novel or three.

The following are small parts of the connection I have experienced in order of past to present... an instant connection, drawn to each other like magnets, confusion over feelings, connected daily to each other in spirit, knowing what was to happen in his life, a feeling of being at home together and unconditional love, fighting and total forgiveness instantly upon seeing each other, spiritually astralling together and dancing in colors of light, sexual intimacy was beyond lust and passion it was like being filled with love, sadness beyond logic as we chose different paths and partners (never each other), doing every ritual known to break connection ( couldnt). Love that is beyond novels that are written, giving up and acceptancing things that once perceived as wrong by society, competing and hurting each other, watching each other grow through a sort of teenage period ( took years). Never truly being in a relationship ( as deemed by society). A lot of soul pain, lonelyness, yearning and finally a acceptance. Miracles such as seeing time stop so that I could walk back and face him in public and I did a good Victorian slap for ill treatment, talking to guides at home alone stating if he was a soul mate make him turn up.. whilst standing out front I heard lots of laughter in the air and watched his car spin around the corner and pull up out the front of my home! He looked shocked! so so many storys between this soul and myself that do go beyond conditioned thought! Now there is a knowing that we will have different life paths and an acceptance that his soul has things to learn and new respondabilities.. their is also the realization that this massive connection is not all there is, as maybe there is a greater connection to another to aid in bringing " heaven to earth".. What I am trying to say is to hang on to one and not surrender to the journey and do the soul lessons of surrender and work through the levels of the conditioned mind may indeed affect the outcome or.. if it is part of ones destiny ( so to speak) forestall the arrival of something greater!
Love cannot be measured .. we deem one deep love as the sum total of all ... their are always deeper levels... the heart is a wonderland and the soul does know its journey although it is not necessarily put in our conscious mind.
Acceptance, surrendering and allowing another their lessons in life for growth is the greatest gift of all.
Love is freeing not entrapment of anothers soul for ones self worth!
For all those on the journey and in pain awareness does occur! And who knows what deeper level is coming!

Love and light XAn
:)

iza
11-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Ive bloomin given up trying to explain .........trying to work with logic nearly sent me .........loopy , i'm just going with the flow ..............nearly good luck . love thy self first , and twin /soulmate , may follow ........or suddenly turn up ! i'm sort of still accepting ..doubt still linger's in the recesses i'm still accesing ............but i feel the hand of god on this guiding me to take my path in love with my freind .

@boxinggregor0...you're cracking me up! :D

But what you wrote there is exactly how I feel and what I have gone through. Suddenly having all these dreams, signs, synchronicities thrown at me left and right, while trying to deal with HIS emotions (he is prone to depression, which affects me because I also pick up on his moods), trying to make sense of what was happening to me - I thought I was losing my mind. I questioned my sanity almost every single day until I finally learned to accept and go with the flow. Yes, I still have my moments of doubt but I also know that God is guiding both of us. I'm at a point now where I feel much more calmer and at peace with my connection with this person.

7luminaries
12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
LOL.........I CAN RELATE , ALL THE DREAM'S ,signs , synchronicities all came at once , and to top it all off i became under psychic attack from a dark soul at work ..........lol .........but i'm now emerging from the darkness feeling like a lion ...........ROAR !:hug: a few of the vision's i had ,ive only just worked out as possibly being future event's ......a wonderfull psychic medium that's helped me gave me a few clue's , PATIENCE AND FAITH ........LOL

LOL @ROAR. Good for you! Be strong for yourself and each other (not always easy, I know)...but part of that is knowing when to ask for the love & support of your twin soul/partner/etc. Trust your instincts, your heart, when no one else understands or believes. Because in the end, what else can you do but be true to yourself? As you say, God & universe seem to know what's going on, LOL...so [fave saying these days] sometimes you just have to roll with it...

:hug3:
Peace & blessings,
7L

SpiritStarFly1
14-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Xan - I thank you for your wonderful words of advice, they are really comforting and usually make perfect sense. Without going into detail, these words you shared are the exact words I needed to hear. I have been struggling against my feelings (I'm married but drawn intensely to another who appears to feel the same. I love my husband dearly and feel so guilty - I don't want to be with the other person in a material sense, but there is something about us just having to "be" in each others' presence).

Since reading this last week, I realised that as I have struggled over the last 30 months or so, it has been no use, the feelings grow ever stronger and the more I have suffered. I have started to take this advice on board and feel lighter each day. Time will only tell but the advice you share (and Ascended Legends words below) has really helped so thank you xxx

This is an old post from Ascended Legend on SF/

Accepting Soul Mate Connection

There is nothing you CAN do to make it stop... The only thing you can "do" is to accept it. The more you resist, the more you suffer... People all over the world are starting to awaken and now they are starting to realize if we resist, it hurts.

Don't worry, you two aren't alone in this. I too, as well as a close soul mate of mine feels this with her twin.

Simply put, this connection is not about infatuation and mere personalities coming together and with an "ideal" choice of what you think a soul mate would be.…This kind of connection breaks away all concepts and beliefs and transforms them into something new, a shining feeling of belonging and light once you accept each other's existence as well as your own. This power is pure and unconditioned, one that always remains within our HEARTS, the only place where we can "find" peace, only to realize that its been inside us all along. It never leaves us.

So please, do yourselves a favor. Stop resisting and let yourselves BE. Once you accept everything, your heart opens wide and encompasses every fiber of your being. There truly is nothing you can do except KNOW that you are not nuts, crazy, or insane and simply follow what your heart tells you.

~

zipzip
22-04-2011, 06:44 PM
thank you, Xan.

I really needed to hear your message.

zipzip

SpiritStarFly1
26-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Thank you so much for bumping this back up zipzip. I'm still accepting, still trying not to resist - it's hard though :(

Faith1111
26-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Thank you. It is very hard. I feel this intense pull to him. It almost like he is trying to pull my soul out of me. It's always there too. Unless we are together. I saw him the other night. First time in a month. It was hard for both of us. I used to be angry at him for not leaving his relationship. But, I'm beginning to understand why he hasn't. Our relationship is so confusing. We've tried to be apart, but we both feel dead when we do that. I thought that if you meet your tf in physical form, than you are supposed together. It's what is wanted and needed. I am afraid that the pain I feel will continue to grown until that happens. I just really feel like we are supposed to be together, to become a team. I have had dreams about it. He keeps fighting though and I can see that it huirts him which hurts me even more. I don't know what to do for him. Is letting him go the only thing I can do? I know it has to be hard for him. His girlfriend is a good girl. They have been together almost 5 years. He loves her. But he loves me too. When I see him, I feel his inner struggle. He wants to be with me, but he feels trapped. I think he feels trapped by her and I. I worry about him. What can I do for him?

mystical
26-04-2011, 02:29 PM
im a greta believer in if you elt sumoen go and they coem back they was always yours if they dont they never were , my twin left me for another and that destroyed me but his happiness was most important to me so i let him get on with it knwoing that i will always be in his ehart and he will return to me , and he did :) , but alas he has gone again lol

SpiritStarFly1
26-04-2011, 03:04 PM
I hear exactly what you are saying; everything you have been experiencing, I have experienced too (still do), as do so many of us on here. It is a case of letting them go, but it is so so hard. I married to a wonderful man who I have been with for 12 years. My soul connection (tf if you want to call it that) has been with his girlfriend fo 13/14 years. I know we are not meant to be together, but it doesnt stop me from thinking about him. It doesnt stop the sensation of my soul being pulled out of me (around the heart yes??). I feel and sense the energy between us when I see him. It is so hard, and I feel like I am going mad sometimes. But we keep going, and we have to trust in whatever the greater good is, no matter how it hurts.
But one thing all this has taught me? To go WITHIN YOURSELF, find out WHO YOU ARE. Accept how you feel, accept that those feelings are a part of you, and use them to explore who you truly are. Yes, I too have looked in the mirror and saw my soul connection looking back at me, I feel his heart and yet we have never spoken about this - I FEEL it. But the feeling has allowed me to explore my inner self, to find out who I AM.

Thank you. It is very hard. I feel this intense pull to him. It almost like he is trying to pull my soul out of me. It's always there too. Unless we are together. I saw him the other night. First time in a month. It was hard for both of us. I used to be angry at him for not leaving his relationship. But, I'm beginning to understand why he hasn't. Our relationship is so confusing. We've tried to be apart, but we both feel dead when we do that. I thought that if you meet your tf in physical form, than you are supposed together. It's what is wanted and needed. I am afraid that the pain I feel will continue to grown until that happens. I just really feel like we are supposed to be together, to become a team. I have had dreams about it. He keeps fighting though and I can see that it huirts him which hurts me even more. I don't know what to do for him. Is letting him go the only thing I can do? I know it has to be hard for him. His girlfriend is a good girl. They have been together almost 5 years. He loves her. But he loves me too. When I see him, I feel his inner struggle. He wants to be with me, but he feels trapped. I think he feels trapped by her and I. I worry about him. What can I do for him?

awakeningheart
26-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Well said Spiritstarfly..perfect for what I am feeling today.

Also, I think it's important to accept the connection, the love for what it is, and to leave a non-judgmental life.

beautifulsoul
27-04-2011, 12:26 AM
OMG i so needed to hear this...thanks so much.

Autums_Moon
13-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Xan...what you wrote really does help me, but what one feels they are undeserving? what if one doesn't feel beautiful enough, to insecure, but the signs and connections just keep coming. Then you suddenly realize that its ones own fault for prolonging this reunion. By not accepting, by not loving who you are or trying to better yourself. This person, this guy I feel and at times can see, this person I attempt to draw in my sketch books, my gosh he appears so wonderful. However...I appear the opposite...how do I fix that?

DulcePoetica
23-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Something about all the talk of lobotomies and chopping heads off and such makes me think it's time to bring this thread back up.

soul whisperer
23-05-2012, 07:39 PM
thanks for bumping this Dulce! just what I needed to read :)))
makes me feel all peaceful and happy inside <3 !

lil
23-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Total acceptance and surrender to what we can't understand is the only way to find peace and underdstanding. *Acceptance brings understanding*.

I totally agree with that.

I agree, as well.
To rationalize is to fall in mistake.
Asking too much brings confusion (for me).
Thinking too much just made me lost myself.
From the moment I accepted, I started had better feelings as lighting up.
Im my dreams I see his smile, that is a good sign, I guess.