PDA

View Full Version : Toltec healing

lovetruth
04-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I just want to mention a wonderful book on Toltec healing by Sergio Magana. The message is out there for anyone who wishes to heal their shadow and also the shadow of the collective unconscious. I took his workshop which was incredible, very powerful teachings now being released to the world as of 2010 by the Toltec people. The name of the book is "The Dawn of the Sixth Sun" and it can be purchased online. What Sergio teaches is very much needed at this time. One of the most powerful methods I have ever used. If anyone is interested I can give you the link on where to purchase the book, if you contact me on my personal messages since I cannot post the link here. blessings, lovetruth

Emilyanne-x
10-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi there, thank you for posting this, I'm sure it will help many people!

So am I right that this book teaches a healing method that anyone can use on themselves freely?:smile:
Emiy Anne

lovetruth
12-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi there, thank you for posting this, I'm sure it will help many people!

So am I right that this book teaches a healing method that anyone can use on themselves freely?:smile:
Emiy Anne

Yes, absolutely. It involves an exercise of cleaning our shadow, all the aspects of ourselves that we deny or are not aware of. very powerful Also can be used on the collective shadow.