PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Door Slams

Lynn
01-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Bedroom DoorSlams

I was sitting here at the computer yesterday alone in the house except for Chocolate our cat. All of a sudden the bedroom door of me eldest Son slams shut. I mean SLAMS we have a newer house so the doors are what they call “Soft Close” so even If you WING them they are very hard to slam. There were no windows open so it was not wind that did it. I went up and looked around….opened his door and felt nothing.

I went into the hall and I was going to go back down the stairs and I felt pulled to go into the second Son’s bedroom. To see that his Gold Fish were down on the bottom of the tank, and looking rather lethargic, I looked at the tank to find that the filter was not working. I took it out cleared the block, put in a new filter and they fish instantly sprang back to life.

I feel that someone realized the fish needed some help and I was given the get up here and look message. My Son so values his fish they are now on year 5 and I know he would be really upset of something happened to them because the tank was not maintained.

Lynn

Berry
01-06-2012, 05:00 PM
How neat is that when Spirit alerts us and helps us! Even our pets are loved and cared for them! On the other hand, is it posible for the fish to send out such strong signals on their own?

Lynn
01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
How neat is that when Spirit alerts us and helps us! Even our pets are loved and cared for them! On the other hand, is it posible for the fish to send out such strong signals on their own?

Hello

I have to wonder on it being the fish. There is a bond there with them. I take care of the tank care and I can litterally bring them out by hand to change the water. I put me hand in the tank and they come to me and touch me on the hand. Its a very controlled and purposeful movement now that I think on it. Maybe as the doors are hard to slam a Spirit did come in to pass on their message to me. I have since tried to slam the door and I can not. It goes part way and nothing. We had a wind storm so I opened a window to see if the door would slam....it blew shut yes but not a slam I could here downstairs.

I do feel that a Spirit had a hand in this yesterday. As all three kids are so connected to them in life....that it would makes sense once came to help. I bless them and thank them for that. While Goldfish do not need oxegenated water ( so they say ) they were pretty inative. LOL two spoiled Goldfish in a 30 gallon tank.

Lynn

Berry
05-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Spoiled, because they are very loved. Wow, a 30 gallon tank for 2 little fish!

Lynn
05-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Hello

Here is a picture of them....they are now 5 year's old. YES spoiled and very much LOVed by me Son.

Lynn

Berry
05-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Thanks for sharing their photo. I think I saw the thumbnail the other day but duh me for not clicking on it. They are beautiful! I sense so much love around them! The tank is so amazingly clear too!

Celeste
12-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Oh, they are so big! And five years old? That in itself is unusual, no? I can see how heartbreaking that would have been had they died. Yep, someone was definitely looking over you and your family! Thanks for sharing.

Lynn
12-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Oh, they are so big! And five years old? That in itself is unusual, no? I can see how heartbreaking that would have been had they died. Yep, someone was definitely looking over you and your family! Thanks for sharing.

Hello Celeste

For Goldfish most times people just do not take the proper care and attentions to keep the tank clean and to feed them right. The life expectancy can be 20 year's for common Goldfish. What one has to be very careful of is the tank change temperatures, as they can get "ick" we lost our first one after 3 year's to that.

I just cleaned the tank today and it was so funny as the two Goldfish both swam into the net together like they know what time it is. So I took them both out at the sametime. It must feel really good to have fresh water in the tank.

The only issues is that they will grow to fit the tank they are in. As there are two of them so far the tank size has not been an issue. There are as well two Planko in there. One of them is 7 year's old . The pet store would LOVe it back as they are expensive as big as it is.

Lynn

psychoslice
12-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Lynn, you could always eat them, yummy yumm.:smile: :hug3:

Celeste
18-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Wow, I sure learned something new. When you bought those Goldfish, were they Guppies and very small in size???

Uma
18-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Hello

Here is a picture of them....they are now 5 year's old. YES spoiled and very much LOVed by me Son.

Lynn

those are two very sweet psychic fish

Lynn
29-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello

It seems this story continued while I was in England. I had changed the tank water before I left and all was fine and good. It was a few day's into the trip to England that I found out that things went very very wrong with the fish and the tank.

It seems that the tank decided to spring a rather large leak...and in the middle of the night out started to come the water. It was 5 AM when two of me kids were awakened from slumber to realize there was but a few inches of water left in the tank. I feel once again someone or the fish themselves called them. They woke their Father and he immediately went into actions to get the fish out into a bowl and to safety. All is well he went out and got a very "Grand" tank for them those fish are now blessed in a bigger tank even than the one they had and a state of the art filtering system.

I so feel that those fish have some kind of Guardian Angle with them as they have once again had their lives saved. The new tank is wonderous.

Lynn