PDA

View Full Version : Star Child

MetalAphrodite
31-05-2012, 09:49 PM
I get the sneaking suspicion I'm a starchild from Vega, also a Lyran descendant.

I don't know much about this at all, in fact, I don't really think of it.

I guess what I want to know is how would knowing this information be beneficial to me in this lifetime? Is it to claim a sense of self that I was perhaps missing before?

TerraStorm
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
A Lyran/Vegan Starseed? Hmmm, both humanoid races, however the vegans are slightly dominant in populace in that system. I'm a Starseed too, nice to meet you :)

I'm not sure that knowing this information would be beneficial for you however because Starseeds are primarily here to aid humanity, we don't really incarnate here for ourselves. I've left you a couple of links, the first link is important for understanding why we are here, the second link is information on Vega and Lyra. If your not a member already feel free to join, there are plenty of vegan/lyrans there. You'll see my face floating around.

http://extrastart.com/manifest.pdf

http://www.starseeds.net/group/starseedsfromorion

John32241
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi,

In my view, every human is an eternal being and since this planet is only a few billion years old, we are all star seeds.

Whatever helps you gain a sense of self is something that I would encourage.

John

Evaah
01-06-2012, 04:00 PM
I do agree with John; about a month ago I had a period of intense development that led me to believe I was from another star system, but then I realized that that really didn't make much sense, because the soul can travel anywhere it pleases.
I used to think my intense connection to stars/galaxies/planets was because I was a "starseed"/"star child" but it's probably just because I spent so much time in other realms. Of course, many people use the term "starseed" to describe souls who are fairly new to Earth (who have spent time in other star systems), but like John said, Earth is fairly young compared to all of the other stars and planets out there... and since I also agree we are timeless, it would mean we're all technically "children of the stars..."

Just my thoughts, anyway...

TerraStorm
01-06-2012, 10:02 PM
John: Of course every human is an eternal being! Regardless of the planet being only a few Billion years old, they're still yet to prove that Modern Humans belong to the genetic evolution on Earth as the missing link continues to elude us, hence Darwin's Theory still labelled Theory and not fact (Archaeologist by the way). So considering that the first modern humans emerged approximately 200,000 years ago, there is the possibility that your all of Extraterrestrial Origins anyways. Nothing is proved yet, but if we haven't found a viable genetic link to early hominid evolution on this planet by now, Then I doubt it will be found anytime soon, We've practically scoured the Earth! So I'm afraid that there is strong possibility that you may be descended from Extraterrestrials John! Hehe

The only difference between myself and an individual who's incarnation cycle resides in a more long term fashion on this planet is I spend most of my time with ET's in other dimensions and tend towards incarnating across the galaxy. Any human could choose to incarnate elsewhere at any time, they just choose not to. I think it's just habit for them, one of the reasons Starseeds are presently incarnating in such large numbers here is to invite these habitual Earth incarnates to come out of hibernation and join the rest of us. We are not special, we are the same as everyone else, however as Starseeds we experience a much broader reality than the norm that encompasses and involves many other races and experiences.

We are well aware of human divinity, but sadly the majority of the Human Race doesn't. Considering the state and conditions of the planet at the moment it'll be too late to save before they can realize the divinity in themselves. So now other races are sending their own to incarnate here in order to make enough noise to wake humanity up to themselves and who they are.

Many of us a fairly old souls. I'm fully awakened to the 9th dimension, which is handy when visiting my ET families. The genetic evolution of the sentients on what you could say is my home planet far predates Human Evolution by millions of years. Humans on earth are technically only 200,000 years old. Not very old, however considering that there has been a failure to determine whether humans evolved here or elsewhere, we cannot say for sure how old human evolution really is. Also taking into account that there are other genetic human races in the galaxy that far predate earth human evolution by millions of years as well, raises the possibility of Earth Human genetic evolution originating from one of the many other races out there. Compared to the majority of the sentients in the galaxy human evolution is hasn't even reached kindergarten yet. They are much much much much older than you think they are. When humans can transmute their bodies into stone, teleport, communicate telepathically, defy gravity, travel interdimensionally by transporting their whole bodies there instead of just projecting. When the entire nation evolves spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, psychologically, when they can stop killing each other, then can you tell me how old they are. The age of the soul is reflected in its evolution. Jesus for example is an old soul, and the sheer age of his soul was reflected in his spiritual, social, psychological, physical and mental evolution. He was a powerful but gentle being. That is how you measure how old a soul is, the older the soul the more you will become when you incarnate because you have many thousands or millions of lifetimes of experience to accumulate the level of evolution, power and wisdom that naturally come with AGE. Ego will try to convince most humans otherwise, and some will try to cling to the idea that they are old, however if they try to take the time to look deeply at it without judging themselves they will see. There is nothing wrong with being young, but trying to pretend that you are old when your current state of being, your level of power, your spiritual wisdom, your psychological, social, physical and mental evolution is telling us otherwise, isn't going to help you age and evolve any faster. We can never learn if we think we already know everything. The same principles are applied to evolution.