PDA

View Full Version : Are Life Paths SET Before we Come to the Body ?

Lynn
02-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Are Life Paths SET Before we Come to the Body ?

“From the first breath of air in life so starts in that breath the last breath of air out in death.”

Are our Life Paths pre programmed to us at the moment of conception or are they open ended or maybe a bit of both ?

It is often said that our DNA is at times tied to one’s family history for diseases and medical issues yes or no. So is that true maybe to one’s Life Path ?

Is it set that some of us come to a life that has an easy path and some come to one with many bumps along that path ?

Or are we free to make of it what we want of that path.

Lynn

Miko
02-10-2010, 01:21 AM
I feel our lives are charted, our parents and conditions chosen (or not), for the most part. I think some things happen that are possibilities that add to the equation.

Having epilepsy, I feel like I've already lived my life before, and constantly get de javu. My life has been pretty hard, but that was for both karma and spiritual evolution.. I feel that I will bring this understanding and wisdom into my next life, which will hopefully be a little easier, lol.

Summerland
02-10-2010, 02:23 AM
I feel our lives are charted, our parents and conditions chosen (or not), for the most part. I think some things happen that are possibilities that add to the equation.

Having epilepsy, I feel like I've already lived my life before, and constantly get de javu. My life has been pretty hard, but that was for both karma and spiritual evolution.. I feel that I will bring this understanding and wisdom into my next life, which will hopefully be a little easier, lol.

I agree with you Miko. I believe that we preset the circumstances that we are born into and have lessons that we chose to learn.

Xan
02-10-2010, 05:58 AM
As I see it, we come to this life with a general blueprint that includes an overall purpose, some people we'll be involved with, and certain abilities and challenges. Like a builder takes the plans of an architect, the specifics are left for us to work out.

Xan